Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

The game has not even yet started guys, so I wont be taking note of any transfers you send me until I open the window.

I've had multiple Chairmen send me transfer requests....these will be discarded until I open the window, they can be resent after the window opens.

The game has not even yet started guys, so I wont be taking note of any transfers you send me until I open the window.

I've had multiple Chairmen send me transfer requests....these will be discarded until I open the window, they can be resent after the window opens.

Wth, someone doing transfers that I'm not involved in?!?!

Just shows we are all eager and want to get the bargains before anyone else :)

Tell me it wasn't just me...

As West brom, looking for some defenders. Any decent defenders. Or Glen Johnson...

Notice the word decent :p
I don't play on the vanilla jan update, use LFC's nowadays so I don't know how good he is. Will have a check sometime tomorrow.

Just to let everyone know... nearly everybody in my Everton team has a price. Things are about to get DENCH (clue as to who my chairman is haha)

#Arsenal'sMoneySpend?

79m, that's the most I have ever had to spend!

Good luck to Man City, forever friends with FFP :p

#Arsenal'sMoneySpend?

79m, that's the most I have ever had to spend!

Haha, I love that you go directly for your Balance as your spending power, not your transfer budget! In true Liverpool style!

Haha, I love that you go directly for your Balance as your spending power, not your transfer budget! In true Liverpool style!

I do NOT want to only spend 15m, but there's bound to be interest in my players (Although I haven't had any interest yet) so that'll increase the Balance and TB. :p

I do NOT want to only spend 15m, but there's bound to be interest in my players (Although I haven't had any interest yet) so that'll increase the Balance and TB. :p

You better read my vague mail in your inbox then!