Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Well that didn't work..I thought Hammers might have some money! ok never mind lets sell sell sell!!

every player will probably up for sale, unless he has a decent beard...that stuff is priceless!!

Also if anyone has a bearded devil they want to sell/give away I'm your man!

What about Konchesky? I'll make him grow a beard just for the transfer!

There is an Arsenal fan with a great beard, he might be available!

When are you expecting this to kick off?
We just need one more player.

Btw, I'm already up for making gentleman's agreements about transfers! So if you are in for a deal, let me know! (I'm Arsenal btw)

Was hoping when I logged on that we'd have got our final participant. Just looking for one more player people.

View attachment 260671

Announce your new clubs now!
(transfer window will be open tomorrow @6pm)

To Chairmen,

Firstly good luck for the coming seasons, I would like to advise that you again read through the Game Rules as this will solve many questions you may have keeping my inbox empty enough to receive your transfer requests.

Secondly, You may now announce your takeovers!
Discussing visions, new manager possibilities, and any other club news you wish to announce.

Then transfers can start on Thursday at 6PM:-
I will announce the opening of the window, then chairmen may proceed to send me their requests.

READ TRANSFERS SECTION ON RULES!

Please send all your transfer requests in one message, if possible, (for example dont send me 10 messages for 10 separate players) so my inbox isn't full; stopping other chairmen sending me their requests.

Updates will be on a monthly basis (every second day).
Updates for Transfer Windows will include the save game file link

--I will also be taking requests now from Chairman on new manager appointments.

Many Thanks,
Disclaimer89

If anyone has any HG players they want to let leave, then PM me... I need them (Chelsea :/ ). Also willing to listen to bids for most players

View attachment 260661
Coates missing, Del Conte takes control of Potters.

Long standing chairman of Stoke City, Peter Coates - along with a large portion of the board of directors - have been declared missing within the last seventy-two hours. Local rumours are that the group fell foul of the Sammarinese Mafia - made completely of former international footballers from the small country and who are led by incoming Potters chairman Daniele Del Conte.

In the time Coates was at the club, Stoke solidified their position as a Premier League club, but rarely threatened to push the European places above mid-table. Under the new leadership, however, Del Conte has already announced his intentions to lead the club into a new era - by hook or by crook.

Del Conte in his career developed a reputation as a dirty player, and it seems this nasty streak hasn't let up as he moved into the background. Others within the group, such as Lewie Roberts and Luigi Naterr, along with former Schalke striker Kieran Laing were unavailable for comment.

The FA have no issues with the takeover, listing Del Conte and the other Sammarinese board members as 'trustworthy and proper owners' - potentially in fear of the the San Marino group.​

I'm scared of getting two-footed if I snub any offers from Stoke now :(

BTW: Disclaimer. Your save is started without removing the fake-folder first in the database-folder. This means that the German (among others) National team only has greyed-out players. Would it be too much of a fuss to start another game where the German national team is correct?

Just to clarify, as I've had a few messages already with transfer bids.

The transfer window, as stated in the post above, isn't open until tomorrow 6pm. So please dont be sending me transfer bids until I announce the opening of the window.

Today's announcement is only to allow chairmen to announce their clubs and make new manager appointments.

Sheesh, 12.5m to sack Rodgers... If anyone wants him, he's available! :p

Aston_Villa_Logo.jpg

Lerner finds buyer for Villa.

It was today announced that Randy Lerner has found a buyer for Aston Villa after previously hinting at the fact he was wanting to sell the club. The chairman is an unknown Englishman by the name of Aidan Dickson.

Dickson is a hard working man who raised his money under the radar in the outlines of Armenia, despite being unknown he has been able to raise enough money to launch his takeover on the club. When questioned it seemed Dickson hinted at the fact he would be looking to keep manager Tim Sherwood at the club.

Dickson looks to turn the club into a once again Europa league chasing side and has admitted he will be willing to completely change up the squad if he has to. When questioned about transfers, he has this to say.

All players will be avaliable but at a price, nothing is free these days and I will be looking to get good money for our players. Swap deals are also a option I am open to. I am willing to change every player in this squad to bring succses to this club and I will bring sucsess here.

Will Aston Villa take the Barclays Premier League by storm? Only time will tell!

Man City hire a new sporting director!
860px-Manchester_City.svg.png

Given Manchester city's poor signings in recent windows chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak has decided to install a new sporting director, aiming to be the new face of the club. The new director will running the club on a day to day basis, attending the games implementing the club's policies including signings, playing style and will also be responsible for the coaching staff.

The new director has already made plans with regards to the players;
Jovetic (12m)
fernandinho (13m)
Boyata (free)
cabellero (free)

have all been told they to find new clubs. While a few targets have been identified a left winger is on the agenda in terms of incomings.

While plans are afoot to give milner a new contract, and pellegrini will be kept on for now, will this be the change man city need to bring more success for the long term? we shall see!

Last edited:
View attachment 869622
Shock as Ellis Short is ousted as Sunderland A.F.C owner and chairman.

In what can only be described as a military coup 54 year old American businessman Ellis Short has lost his control in Sunderland A.F.C

View attachment 260647

The 54 year old assumed ownership in the club in 2009 and has since spent 5 years as owner and chairman. During his reign Sunderland have not made any real progress on the pitch and have been languishing between mid to bottom end of the league for the past 5 seasons. This hasn't been helped by the high turnover of Managers in the same period and the millions of pounds spent on high profile flops.

So far Mr Short has been unavailable for comment. Details of the clubs new owners have not been circulated to the press as of yet.​

Sky-Sports-Logo.svg

Gates Grabs Depleted

Saints

o-BILL-GATES-SMILING-facebook.jpg

Southampton Football Club have just announced that inventor, entrepreneur, computer programmer and owner of Microsoft Bill Gates has bought the club. There is no reason why Gates (the richest man on the planet) bought the club, but it is understood he made a substantial offer to gain power over the Saints.

Bill Gates, who turns 59 years old this October has already announced in his press conference that he wants to create a new, fresh area for the Saints. He also said that he is releasing a new product called the iSaint, which is a product all about Southampton. Jim Smith, a Portsmouth fan has already made a public stand against the iSaint, when he protested outside his local Microsoft shop.

Gates has announced he has already got some transfers in mind, in and out and he is also revealed some are controversial, Gates has also got behind manager Ronald Koeman so it is likely Koeman will stay for now.

Southampton have experianced a total turn around as most of their star players were all sold to Liverpool
:(

So will Gates be a success or a
failure?

200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

Last edited: