Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 261336

Game Save Uploaded

Please have a look at your team, finances and any other info in preparation for your first press conference!

https://mega.co.nz/#!Z9NBxQxa!BqGjkyjwGJeJiQfXTQHUe0OaKrrARDfX3H-_hPq3O30

(Game save will be kept updated on the 1st page so you dont need to try and find this post again)

Last edited:
I must be the only team whose budget is bigger than there balance. Its a bigger balance than I thought I would have though so I am happy with that. Let the spending begin.

Just to let everyone know, I might be a bit slow with replies for the next week as I'll be out of the country. If anyone does have any deals in mind for Newcastle players send them across!

You are not the only one Eoin. I am going on holiday to Spain on Monday so looking to get all my deals done with Everton before then!

Well that didn't work..I thought Hammers might have some money! ok never mind lets sell sell sell!!

every player will probably up for sale, unless he has a decent beard...that stuff is priceless!!

Also if anyone has a bearded devil they want to sell/give away I'm your man!

Well that didn't work..I thought Hammers might have some money! ok never mind lets sell sell sell!!

every player will probably up for sale, unless he has a decent beard...that stuff is priceless!!

Also if anyone has a bearded devil they want to sell/give away I'm your man!
Jack Alnwick for sakho?!