Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

War of words between the two chairmen who haven't had to improve their squads to win! In fact, the less you two do, the better your teams perform! (The war is on now! :) )

Think we'll get into the fight Znik? Two win swing to either of us would see either of us move top! Assuming United win there game in hand

Last edited:
Cant wait for the update. Kinda nervous though. I think QPR play city and chelsea if im correct. Odds on a upset in either match???

I'd be happy with a victory over either to push our europa league dreams.

I must say I enjoy this much more than the actual game. I just can't get into it at the moment and this has been very welcome. I really appreciate your efforts Matt and will be sad when this ends. Thanks for your time and efforts.

I must say I enjoy this much more than the actual game. I just can't get into it at the moment and this has been very welcome. I really appreciate your efforts Matt and will be sad when this ends. Thanks for your time and efforts.

Cheers man, dont worry this will go on for a few seasons yet. I always do it each year so it will return for FM16, if I have the time :)

Closing the gap!!! Take care AW190, we're "gunning" for you!

Closing the gap!!! Take care AW190, we're "gunning" for you!

God dam it Arsenal. That game at the end of the month really was a no1 contenders contest and we were humped at Old Trafford

God dam it Arsenal. That game at the end of the month really was a no1 contenders contest and we were humped at Old Trafford

I'll be honest enough to say that we were really lucky that De Gea got injured. You were up 1-0 at the point, and he was having one of those unbeatable games.

I'll be honest enough to say that we were really lucky that De Gea got injured. You were up 1-0 at the point, and he was having one of those unbeatable games.

I havent downloaded the save. just read the result on my mobile. That makes me sick!

I havent downloaded the save. just read the result on my mobile. That makes me sick!

On a more cheerful note, you have a shot at shutting AW190 up, as you face him in the CL Quarter Finals!

4 English teams are through, as we face PSG and Man City face Juventus.

Shocking results for Everton and their is nothing i can do! Harry Redknapp has destroyed us, when the winter transfer window ended we were closer to Europe than relegation but we have plummeted, we did manage to win the last game of the month against Reading but then who doesnt beat them?!?

well that.... was ******* dreadful. we got beat by west brom. really? at least we took a point at stamford bridge.

March

We Drew with Chelsea & Man City were we really had to win the Chelsea game then we lost the fight for 2nd place as Arsenal beat us 3-1 at Old Trafford.
3rd is not too comfortable either as Man City are charging behind us in 4th.

Fixtures

Man Utd 1-1 Chelsea
Pogba
View attachment 234120
We had the lead and Chelsea were down to 10 men when they equalized. Huge 2 points thrown away there

Champions League Last 16 2nd leg
Man Utd 1-0 Inter Milan - Agg MU 3-2 Int
Falcao
View attachment 234119
Took the lead very early on then dominated the game without adding more goals

View attachment 234115

West Brom 2-3 Man Utd
Lukaku 3
View attachment 234118
The former Everton striker keeps us in the title fight coming back from 2 goals down

Man Utd 1-3 Arsenal
Falcao
View attachment 234117
As Znik said De Gea was having a monster game when we were 1-0 up then it all fell apart and it will be Arsenal giving Chelsea a run for there money

Man City 1-1 Man Utd
Rooney
View attachment 234116
This week United had to fight from behind with a rare Rooney goal.

Going forward
Home games to Liverpool & Crystal Palace are our only top 10 rivals left to play so i hope than Van Gaal will be putting 100% of his efforts into the Champions League

Back