Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Stoke announce new manager

Marcelo Gallardo
View attachment 233673

Gallardo has rebuilt a broken giant from a team in dire state and in danger of falling out of the top division they have won 4 international competitions and equaled the clubs longest unbeaten run (32 games) during his time at the club. We dont expect many problems with adapting to life in England after all he's spent several seasons in France during his playing days. Now he's got big shoes to fill at Stoke. A small progressive club that Brendon Rodgers was in the midst of turning around when he decied to go to German side Leverkusen.

My first month!, By Marcelo Gallardo

A home defeat by Carling Cup champions Stoke was not an encouraging start but a huge win at Anfield beating then doing the same to West Ham and best of all Calleri is stil lscoring the goals.

In the month i've spent here i can confirm the following players are availabe for sale this summer. PM Me if anyone is interested in these guys

For Sell
GK Jack Butland
GK Daniel Bachmann
DR Phil Bardsley
DC P Wollscheid
DC Joel Veltman
MC Steven N'Zonzi
MC Glenn Whelan
MC Stephen Ireland
MC Charlie Colkett
MC Jordi Gomez
MC Steve Sidwell
MC Dionatan Tiexeria
AT Ulises Davila

Last edited:
911975d1437389140-disclaimer89s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2015-edition-west-brom-logo.png

West Brom Chairman Steps Down

It is with great regret and a heavy heart that I tender my resignation with West Brom Football Club. I have no regrets about the short but happy time I've had at the club and I know this is just the start of big things for West Bromwich Albion.

Unfortunately family issues have caught up with me and that has to be my priority right now. I hope everyone at the club understands my decision and I wish everyone all the best. This isn't the end of me as I plan to return somewhere down the line whether that being a member of a board or just taking up the many vacant journalist roles that are currently going in the league.

----

Now real life ****. I'm of to Thailand for 3 months at the end of the week so won't be able to continue taking part. I did flirt the idea with Disclaimer about possibly having a temp chairman from the waiting list and then having joint control when I returned, or just a place on the board for myself, but we've decided it would be best just to step down.

Everyone has been doing well with their detailed posts and I hope the story continues to be successful! A lot of credit has gone to go to Disclaimer for all of the effort he puts into the game.

Good luck to everyone and until next time...

[video=youtube;RgKAFK5djSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk[/video]

View attachment 233568

[video=youtube;qS7hkR-2SEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7hkR-2SEA[/video]

Hahaha...Touche!

I came home and was f*cking wrecked :p Forgot all about the update. Should be with you guys in the next hour or so.

Last edited:
View attachment 233268

April Update

--Game Save--
https://mega.nz/#!swdVjYgC!ThpzucmSwig0VOjpXcSYqB87Af4KMP7eWzTX3E5R0jo

League Game 33
View attachment 233267 View attachment 233266 View attachment 233265

League Game 34
View attachment 233264 View attachment 233263 View attachment 233262

League Game 35
View attachment 233261 View attachment 233260 View attachment 233259 View attachment 233258 View attachment 233257

League Game 36
View attachment 233256 View attachment 233255

League Game 37
View attachment 233254

Player Stats
View attachment 233253

Team Stats
View attachment 233252

POTM
View attachment 233245

MOTM
View attachment 233244

League Table

View attachment 233243

Any issues, PM me.

Not long until the end of the season! Just one more update before the 'End of Season Awards' which the transfer window will then follow.

Anyone who hasn't been doing their updates, get them posted. A few chairmen haven't been active at all for the majority of the season so I'll be looking to replace them with a few people on the waiting list.

Might look to get the May update out tomorrow to move this along a little :)

Also, congrats to Chelsea/AW for winning the league in the second season!

Last edited:
View attachment 933773

April Update

--Game Save--
incoming soon

League Game 33
View attachment 933776 View attachment 933779 View attachment 933782

League Game 34
View attachment 933785 View attachment 933787 View attachment 933790

League Game 35
View attachment 933792 View attachment 933793 View attachment 933796 View attachment 933797 View attachment 933798

League Game 36
View attachment 933800 View attachment 933801

League Game 37
View attachment 933802

Player Stats
View attachment 933804

Team Stats
View attachment 933805

POTM
View attachment 933823

MOTM
View attachment 933825

League Table

View attachment 933826

Any issues, PM me.

Not long until the end of the season! Just one more update before the 'End of Season Awards' which the transfer window will then follow.

Anyone who hasn't been doing their updates, get them posted. A few chairmen haven't been active at all for the majority of the season so I'll be looking to replace them with a few people on the waiting list.

Might look to get the May update out tomorrow to move this along a little :)

Also, congrats to Chelsea/AW for winning the league in the second season!

Haha it's fine mate. Just saw this update before I head to the airport.

West Brom survive!!!! It has been a pleasure. Farewell and see you soon.

Haha it's fine mate. Just saw this update before I head to the airport.

West Brom survive!!!! It has been a pleasure. Farewell and see you soon.

Yeah, you managed to keep them up with a couple games to spare! Fair play.

Enjoy the trip man.

Spurs April Update

A tough month for Spurs in April. We didn't get the best of results, however it was enough to secure us fifth place in the table, and a return to European football for next season.

We started April off with a disappointing 0-0 draw to Aston Villa, but then that went from bad to worse after another disappointing result, and quite frankly embarrassing, 4-0 loss Chelsea, followed by a 1-0 loss to Arsenal. We had a good position coming into this month, and a good chance of securing European football. But if we kept playing this way, it would slip through our grasp...

We managed to turn things around in the next week though. A 2-0 win at home to Sunderland with a brace from Harry Kane coming in the 76th and 79th minute. We rounded off the week with another win, this time a 3-1 win over Stoke with Lallana, Mirallas and Kane getting the goals.

These two late wins in the month were enough for us to secure fifth place, Europa league football next season and, hopefully, some financial stability.

Player of the Month
This award goes to Harry Kane, who grabbed 3 goals in our 2 wins of the month, and inspiring the team to European football next season. Kane is definitely a contender for the Spurs player of the season, along with Memphis Depay and Andrea Pirlo. That will be announced next month.

Well that was ****.... at least an improvement of at least 1 spot from last year!
I can always hope we were awesome in Europe, which caused losses to QPR and Hull :P

Well that was ****.... at least an improvement of at least 1 spot from last year!
I can always hope we were awesome in Europe, which caused losses to QPR and Hull :P

yep, praying on success in europe too!

When the save in out ill do a full update for april but......YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES WERE IN 7TH 7TH WE COULD EVEN FINISH 6TH CMON QPR. DA DA DA DAAAAAAA DAAAAAAA DA DA DA DA HOOPS. Now manchester City Please please please please please please beat cardiff.

When the save in out ill do a full update for april but......YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES WERE IN 7TH 7TH WE COULD EVEN FINISH 6TH CMON QPR. DA DA DA DAAAAAAA DAAAAAAA DA DA DA DA HOOPS. Now manchester City Please please please please please please beat cardiff.

Oh god.

This is a big thing. No one gave us a chance but we are showing how good we can be. And we are going to be an extra 5m pounds better off as we will finish above fulham

Man City Update

View attachment 233133
Despite decent results Man City would like to announce the departure of Manuel Pellegrini. Man City would like to thank him for all the hard work he has done over the last few years and despite excellent work in the champions league (in the final :D) We felt that given a certain manager’s contract is expiring and about to be renewed this was the right time to part and to help build a platform for the champions league final and next season.

As such, we are Delighted to announce, Our new manager Pep GUARDIOLA!!!

View attachment 233132

The Greatest Manager in the world and 2nd​ most successful second to Ferguson. Having won numerous titles at Bayern and Barcelona while winning the champions league twice (three times next month xD) we believe he is the man to propel our team to the next level.
Over the last two months in the league we have won 4 and drawn 4 for a club of our side this is disappointing.

Wins:
3-1 v QPR
3-1 v Aston Villa
3-0 v Tottenham
3-1 v Hull
Aguero scoring in all games :) solid performances and results against teams we should be winning.

Draws:
1-1 v Man utd
1-1 v Everton
2-2 v Newcastle
1-1 v Leicester

While the Manchester united result in excusable there is no reason why we shouldn’t be beating the rest of these teams expect more transfers in the summer.

Now for the highlight of the season the champions league

In the quarter final’s we beat Juventus 4-2 on aggregate destroying them away 3-0 with bony nasri and dzeko all scoring. Then coming back home we were a bit complacent and despite vidal getting sent off we slumped to a 2-1 loss with yaya toure scoring our only goal.

In the Semi’s we drew this year’s English champions and our main rival Chelsea. After much taunting throughout the season we were particularly up for this one. And we delivered!

4-1 at home in the first leg Aguero got two and dzeko and Silva one each
And in the return leg away we didn’t let up 3-1 win away with aguero caulker and nasri
So we definitely have bragging rights from now on 7-2!!! Suck it AW190 :p

Aguero has been our player of the season despite not having played as much this year due to injuries his goal scoring record and contribution to the team means he has earned this. With a special shout out to Bony who has done much better than expected and is our top premier league goal scorer with 17 goals. Rodriguez has been our signing of the summer has played very well and tightened up our defence.

With the transfer window looming expect fringe players Fernando, Fernandinho and Dzeko all to be shipped out with some new faces to replace them.

Last edited:

Man City don't really need the points. I'm sure they will be happy to let us beat them. We could really put some pressure on Liverpool for that last European place.

Man City don't really need the points. I'm sure they will be happy to let us beat them. We could really put some pressure on Liverpool for that last European place.

For sure, id much prefer QPR and Cardiff 6th and 7th

Back