Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Great month, pretty much ensuring survival I would think. Laurent Blanc has finally managed to get it working, and I think we need some serious investment if we're to be ready for next season.

Will get a proper update out a little later, once I'm done with classes. Happy weekend everyone!

View attachment 233099
Sunderland April Update

We were definitely brought back down to earth during April after a successful March where we racked up three straight league wins and a FA cup semi final berth a Manager of the Month award and a Player of the month third place.

We failed to win any of our league games and conceded 8 league goals, which seems a common theme this season. The defence needs to be worked on over the summer.

On a positive note we will be appearing in our second cup final of the season after a semi final penalty win over Leicester. We now face Chelsea in the FA Cup Final on May 14th. Can we become the cup kings this season and add another trophy to our February Capital Cup win?

Although league survival is assured I would like the boys to respond from a poor April by grabbing 6 points from our final two games, this points haul could potentially elevate ourselves to 12th in the table.

It also looks like we may be fighting a losing battle with Star Man Everton Ribeiro's future, the £25.5m man is looking for a move away to a bigger club, although it would be a shame to lose a player of his caliber if someone came in with the right offer we would potentially sell, especially when we only paid £1.05 million for him at the start of the season.

View attachment 233097

Aston Villa April and March Update
After being knocked out of Europe, I wanted to see how this would affect our league form and if fatigue had really been holding us back. And honestly? The jury's still out, with a mixed bag. We started off strong with a 3 - 0 win over european hopefuls Cardiff, although a red card for Cissokho soured things slightly. With westwood playing leftback we next faced Reading, who have been frankly godawful all season. A penalty from Defoe stopped this from being the latest in a long line of defeats (for them) however. Our next 3 games were all against title challengers, with Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal all in a row. It was a nightmare run, and we lost each game emphatically. Then we faced West Brom, where we managed an impressive 2 - 1 victory away from home. Next up was Sunderland away, and Grealish's goal proved to be the only of the game. For our final game we played Liverpool. Honestly I expected to lose this one, but we made a valiant effort and were rewarded with a 2 - 2 draw.

Future Plans
Well, the season's almost at a close and we're fully safe from relegation. We might move up 1 or 2 places, or down a couple but we'll be definitely safe which is most important. At this stage we need to wait and see where our finances are at come the season end, but it looks like we'll be buying to sell. If we do have enough money, a new left back would be nice and I'm always on the hunt for bargains regardless. Olsen will definitely keep his job, he's done a fantastic job here. The future looks bright, and hopefully we can manage a top 10 finish.

Do City have to do CL qualifying next season even if they somehow fluke the CL?

How many trophies have City won this season? ( I mean actual trophies, not the community shield :P )

April

2nd place in the League and a extra million pounds comes down to the final game where we'll both play struggling teams.
Champions League dream dies with a dire performance at home to Chelsea

Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool
Pogba
Hummels
Van Persie
Great start to the month as we pump out North Western rivals
View attachment 233082

Champ League Q/F 1st Leg
Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd
Rooney
Lukaku
That stoppage time goal form Lukaku gave us a huge edge going into the 2nd leg
View attachment 233081

Sunderland 1-4 Man Utd
Pogba
Falcao
Lukaku 2
With hindsight i can only wonder why LVG put out such a strong team for 90 minutes

Champ League Q/F 2nd Leg
Man Utd 0-2 Chelsea - Agg Man Utd 2-4 Chelsea
View attachment 233080
What a poor defeat this was. Cuadrado got both goals as we failed to take advantage of all the short we had.

Stoke 0-3 Man Utd
Rooney
Pogba
Januzaj

Man Utd 3-0 Crystal Palace
JW Prowse
Falcao
Januzaj

Man Utd 2-0 West Ham
Luakaku 2
The final 3 games was United taking there anger out on the mid table clubs

Our last game is against 18th place Fulham who need to better Hull's results and that may not matter depending what Everton do.

A New Manager is coming!

2 Years with Huge investment to build possibly the strongest squad in the country with no trophys in return and it seems LVG knew the writing was on the wall as he has announced he will retire following the Fulham game. "We would like to thank LVG for his work and efforts but cant deny we feel let down with the returns but onwards and upwards as we announce our new leader. Look away David Beckham!

Diego Simeone
View attachment 233083
"After working miracles with Spain's 3rd team we are delighted to give Diego the chance to work with some of the best players in world football and we look forward to working with him!

Storys are this deal has been in the works since February but future transfers and other squad issues put the deal on hold. Will all be revealed through the summer? Only time will tell.

Another dynamic this brings is the former Barcelona, Real Madrid & Atletico managers will all do battle with 3 of the top teams in the English Premiership with Pep & Simeone entering Jose's world

Goddamnit, you snatched both my manager choices for when Wenger retires >_<

QPR April Update
Well, well, well. What a situation we find ourselves in. On the brink of europe, On the cusp of Glory. But its not in our hands i realised only one team of 3 can make it. BUT. How did we get here. Lets re-Cap

Game 1vs Sunderland
Now, Sunderland winning the Capitol one Cup (Well done) is the reason we arent a lot more safe in our position for challanging the europa league spots. But if we want to have any chance of being there we'd have to go through them first. In a match which was tence we suffered a setback in which Abou Diaby was injured in the 63rd minute however 5 minuted later Leroy Fer managed to snag the winning goal.
SUNDERLAND DEFEATED 1-0

Game 2vs Arsenal
A tough test in the powerful team in arsenal and things did not look good when Daniel Sturridge scored in the 39th minute. Things looked bleak. Would QPR Recover or would the Europa league dream be recovered. And it would. An unlikely hero in Gino Peruzzi scored in the 62nd minute but a draw wouldnt be enough to cusion the blow should liverpool beat us we were only searching for the 2nd goal for 9 minutes when Gabriel Barbosa popped up with the winner.
ARSENAL DEFEATED 1-2

Game 3vs Liverpool 6 pointer
Injuring 2 of their soldiers late in the game would not be enough to stop liverpool overtaking us in the race for the europa league Goals from Giroud and Henderson ensured a win for the club on the mersey. This meant tgey overtoom us in the league but destiny may still throw up a lifeline for the hoops in their last year at loftus road.

Game 4 vs Stoke
A red card for Lorenzi Cristig may have saved our Europa league dream as at the break we once again found ourselfs 0-1 down. But we fought valliently and in the end we came away with a 2-1 win after goals from Dybala, on loan from Manchester United, and sakho, on loan from arsenal.
STOKE DEFEATED

GAME 5Vs Fulham
...ha hahahahahahahhahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.
FULHAM DEFEATED OBVIOUSLY.

Well with an extra 5m in the bank coming in from fulham we look on to the situation as it stands for the 6th position heres how it works. If liverpool beat Tottenham then its all over and liverpool come 6th. If liverpool lose but Cardiff win both of their Games Cardiff come 6th uf cardiff win one and lose one and liverpool draw/lose to spurs but QPR beat Palace the QPR come 6th using the results from earlier in the season this is the lickly scenario
Cardiff 0- 3 City which leaves the table looking like this

Team played GD points
Liverpool 37 9 56
QPR 37 0 55
Cardiff 37 -4 53

Then on the last weekend
Liverpool 0-0 Tottenham
Palace 0-3 QPR
Cardiff 4-1 West Ham
which would leave the table like this
Teams Games GD Points
QPR 38 3 58
Liverpool 38 9 57
Cardiff 38 -1 56

This would mean QPR would Qualify for europe. However this is only using the reverse fixtures amd for me personally its a toss up between liverpool and QPR but you cant count out cardiff but its out of our hands. We need City to beat cardiff (Quite likly) and spurs to hold liverpool ( 50/50)
All i can say is good luck my brave brave soliders. You have fought well this year and no matter 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th im proud of all of you. - Higher Power
Transfer List

As the May update is only one game i thought id give everyone the chance to see if theres any QPR Players anyone is interested in so some players in BOLD i need out of the club and will be listing prices the other players i list are just players who im open to offers and there will be no official prices

ROBERTO SOLDADO 5m
MATT PHILLIPS 2M (1.25M IF THERE IS A BUYBACK CLAUSE OF 7.5M)
SAMBA DIAKITE 550K
ADEL TAARBAT 20M

Rob Green

Last edited:
Leicester City Update

View attachment 233023

LEICESTER CITY - HOME AND DRY

Well. Pretty eventful season. Start was absolutely superb and we were in 5th place up until December. Then, we manage to pull off the impossible by going on a three month long run without a win that sees us fall into 18th place. Just when doubts about hiring Laurent Blanc are beginning to rise, he manages to pull us out of the mire with a good April that sees us in 12th place with a game to go in the season. Given that the aforementioned game is at Stamford Bridge, we could pretty much write it off as a loss, unless Chelsea rest their entire first team and starts with their fifteenth choice goalkeeper (pretty please?). Looks like the team is in need of some fresh faces in order to be able to push up and into the European places, which was our target for the season.

The highlight of our season would have to be our FA Cup run, where we made it all the way to the semis only to lose to Sunderland in a penalty shoot-out.

TRANSFER LIST

Looking ahead to next season, I would like to inform that all of our players are available for a price; you just have to ask if there's someone who interests you. There's no particular player I'm looking to sell, although I do need funds in order to be able to invest in the squad.

Last edited:
Back