Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lost 2-1 :(

chelsea won Fa Cup

Awwh, that's too bad *snicker snicker* :) There is always next year!! ;)

Btw, finishing something else than 4th with Arsenal should make me a sure favourite for chairman of the year! :P

Awwh, that's too bad *snicker snicker* :) There is always next year!! ;)

Btw, finishing something else than 4th with Arsenal should make me a sure favourite for chairman of the year! :P

I see the whole supporting the english team in the champions league mantra is out the window with my fellow chairmen! :p

not including lewie100 :p

Last edited:
As the transfer window approaches, here is an updated Arsenal transfer list:

- Matteo Darmian - £7.5M
- Diafra Sakho - £7.5M
- Gabriel Paulista - £5M
- Francis Coquelin - £1M
- Eugene Konoplyanka - £15M

The following players can also be available at the right price:

- Nathaniel Clyne
- James McCarthy

The following players are available for loan:

- Bryan Cristante
- Serge Gnabry
- Ryan Gauld
- George Williams
- Nicola Leali
- Gedion Zelalem
- Sean Murray

Man City transfer list reminder xD

Fernandinho For Sale: £3m FM Value: £10m

Samir Nasri For Sale £14m FM Value £24.5m

Edin Dzeko For Sale £9m FM Value: £16.5m Can do a loan

Gael Clichy For Sale £3m FM Value £4.7m

James Milner For Sale £4m FM Value £7m Can do a Loan

Might be willing to do a deal on navas and depending on incomings/outgoings too

Got some youngsters willing to loan out (gerson is already taken depending on an outcome)

Last edited:
I see the whole supporting the english team in the champions league mantra is out the window with my fellow chairmen! :p

not including lewie100 :p

I would have congratulated you, had you won! But tbh, I can't risk you having even more money to steal my transfer targets!

I hope Chelsea have a decent budget... knowing us we probably have like £5m :/

View attachment 232620

Finances have been updated

Bare in mind, I have simmed to 1st July and updated the finances from that date. I will make the latest save available during the award's update.​

View attachment 232630

Newcastle Season Review

Barclays Premier League - 10th
FA Cup - Semi Finals (Lost to Chelsea)
Capital One Cup - 3rd Round (Lost to Man City)
UEFA Europa League - 1st Knockout Round (Lost to Napoli)

Transfer List

Stefan Jovetic - £12.5m
Siem de Jong - £5m
Papis Cisse - 750k

Listening to offers on:

Ayoze Perez (Expect massive!)
Moussa Sissoko
Vurnon Anita

Leicester City Transfer List

View attachment 232606

TRANSFER LIST

Following a nice, long meeting with Laurent Blanc, it was decided that the following players have no future at the club:

PLAYER - PRICE
Jamie Vardy - 2.5 million pounds
Ritchie de Laet - 2 million pounds
Jeffrey Schlupp - 2.5 million pounds
Seb Larsson - FREE
Andy King - 3.5 million pounds
Matty James - 3 million pounds

Further, I would like to restate the fact that all players are available at a price. Just PM me and we can negotiate.

The above prices are negotiable too.​

Liverpool Update
Chairman frustrated with finance

I will try to clear the debt as soon as possible and after that, we won't buy any players and try to bring players through the youth team

League position - 6th
A huge improvement and I hope we can continue this performance, we need to be more consistant.

Transfer List ( can nego)
balotelli - 7m
tiago llori - 500k
joe allen - 5m
hernandez - 3m
luis alberto - 1m

View attachment 232604
Chelsea FC 2015/16 End of season report
Original Aims (Progress)

League: Win (1st)
FA Cup: Final (Winners)
COC: Semi-Final (Quarter-Final, side rotated though)
CL: Semi-Final (Semi-Final)

Overall José has done a very good job this season and his job is SECURE.

On a more personal note I would like to apologize publicly for my spat with the QPR chairman which got far too out of hand and I understand that the FA may wish to open disciplinary proceedings against me. (That last bit was only for realism :P )
Who knows, maybe there is room for 2 teams in West London?

My personal view on our achievement in competitions:
Premier League - we did well here, only losing twice is a magnificent achievement and we were only 6 points short of a new record points total
FA Cup: We did well, even if it was expected given our run to the final. Several fringe players impressed and 18 year old Jake Clarke-Salter had a brilliant debut in the final.
COC: We played heavily rotated squads throughout and it eventually showed as Sunderland punished us in the Quarter Final. Disappointing, even if we did get revenge in the FA Cup :P
CL: Probably the most disappointing of the lot... We struggled in the most straightforward of groups and manged to finish 2nd. We cruised past Villarreal before sneaking past United at OT. City finally exposed how dreadful we had been in the Semi's before going on to lose the final :/ Next season I'd like an all-English final even if it isn't us.

Player Performances:
Most Goals: Eden Hazard - 20
Most Assists: Eden Hazard - 18
Highest Average Rating: Eden Hazard - 7.69
Most Appearances: Eden Hazard - 57(2)
Biggest Improvement: Kurt Zouma - This kid is quality! Managing to keep Stones out the team is no mean feat (even if Stones still made 36 appearances)
Signing of the Season: Aaron Cresswell - Made the step up effortlessly and is now a key player for us
Camilo Zuñiga Award: Danilo - 6.69 average rating from nearly 40 games...
Chairmans PotY: Eden Hazard - What a surprise... :P

List of Chelsea's HG Players (A lot shorter than the transfer list :P ) - These players are UNAVAILABLE UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE
Cesc Fabregas
Aaron Cresswell
John Stones
John Terry
Kurt Zouma (as of the next update)
Theo Walcott
Jay DaSilva (available)
Nathaniel Chalobah
Bertrand Traoré

Now the moment everyone waits for... The Chelsea FC Transfer List
FM Value (Current save) is in brackets
Mo Salah - £7.5m (£12.25m)
Fabio Borini - £6m (£10.75m)
Victor Moses - £4m (6.75m)
Shane Long - £4m (£6.25m)
DEAL - Long + Moses for £6m (Combined value IG - £13m)
Oriol Romeu - £2.5m (£4.4m)
Wallace - £1m (£1.8m)
Jay DaSilva - £500k (£240k)
Petr Cech - £4m (£2m due to hardly playing)
Cristian Cuevas - Free (£2m)
Geoffrey Kondogbia - £6m (£8.25m, potentially bargain signing of the window)
WILLIAN - £22.5m (£28.5m)

This is now a warning to Arsenal, Man City and Man United - I have money :P And i have 5 free spaces in my squad list to fill with foreign talent. The title is staying in West London. The FA Cup is staying in West London. The Champions League is coming to West London.

P.S. Going on holiday again on Wednesday, when will the transfer window shut? And sorry for the really long post :P

The Diego Simeone transfer List

For Sale
AM A Di Maria £32m
AT W Rooney £8m
MC A Herrera £5m
AT J Wilson
£4m
MC N Powell
£2m
AM J Lingaard
£2m
GK Sam Johnstone
£2m
DC T Blackett
£1,5m
AM A Pereira £1m

Free
MC M Carrick
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
DL R James
MC B Pearson
MR D Mitchell

For Loan
DC T Mensah
AM M Rashford

Very open to offers lads.

Last edited:
Would someone kindly help me out please, I'm off on my jollys in Wales and have no access to the game. Who have Sunderland purchased in the off season and what was the FA cup final score?

Would someone kindly help me out please, I'm off on my jollys in Wales and have no access to the game. Who have Sunderland purchased in the off season and what was the FA cup final score?
No-one yet as the next save hasn't been uploaded and 2-1 to the better team (Chelsea)

Cheers bud, shame about the cup, wasn't expecting too much against you guys anyway.

View attachment 232576

"The Saviour has arrived" says Baggies fan based consortium

A consortium of 10 local businessmen has completed its takeover of Premier League side West Bromwich Albion.
The group, led by Baggies celebrity fan, Frank Skinner, had agreed a deal with the previous board earlier this week and has now completed the legal formalities for the takeover.
The consortium have pumped in a significant amount of financial support in preparation for the new season.
"We're all pleased. It's a great day in our history and we're looking forward to the task ahead," said Skinner.
"If anybody says it's an easy road they need shooting.
"We know it's not going to be easy, but we didn't expect it to be. But the harder the challenge is, the harder we will work."

The club has been up for sale since January, when previous majority shareholder and chairman Tezz failed to raise enough funds to prevent a buyer from swooping in.
But with the poor season continuing on and off the pitch, the fans consortium decided to recruit Frank, but only time will tell how successful his reign will be.​

Back