Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

And who the ****** **** are you?

Why can i only hear Stewie Griffen saying this!

Seasons over bets over £5m in your pocket. Time to move onto next season! Its nice to see the Chelsea vs QPR rivals come to blows but if you really want to settle who's the better chairman edit a database both start as the same team make the transfer changes ect then sim for a season. QPR vs Chelsea will never be a fair fight

Last edited:
It's not me, I'm just doing some (what I consider) light hearted banter and crchamp feels the need to take it that way...

I aint mad, sorry if people think o took it too far. Ive got i real life problem with AW just with his team.

Maybe we should we all have a bet for something like if all chairman put say 100k in a pot (next season)

and person who I dunno say either wins chairman of the year or beats their media prediction equals for whoever's 1st or something wins it? might be fun

Maybe we should we all have a bet for something like if all chairman put say 100k in a pot (next season)

and person who I dunno say either wins chairman of the year or beats their media prediction equals for whoever's 1st or something wins it? might be fun

Could be a cool idea!

Btw: Disclaimer, any chance of the save being uploaded soon? Gotta get myself a new manager :D

There's banter, and then there is the bollocks I've just had to read through. Seriously guys, I've seen chairman games killed off through petty, nonsenical arguments like that. Man up, and get on with the game.

In other news, Disclaimer, can you add me to a waiting list for new chairman? Feel like it's time for me to return and show the guys how to play.

There's banter, and then there is the bollocks I've just had to read through. Seriously guys, I've seen chairman games killed off through petty, nonsenical arguments like that. Man up, and get on with the game.

In other news, Disclaimer, can you add me to a waiting list for new chairman? Feel like it's time for me to return and show the guys how to play.

yea kinda agree both of them lost my vote for chairman of the year

Maybe split the pot between Our manager of the year and media prediction.

As long as its not to much work for Disclaimer. I imagine nipping cash from 19 teams could be a pain in the ***

Maybe split the pot between Our manager of the year and media prediction.

As long as its not to much work for Disclaimer. I imagine nipping cash from 19 teams could be a pain in the ***

ah thats true havent thought of that!

What the heck was all that?

Seriously guys! I love a bit of banter and a little slagging in the press conferences..but when yous are just full on ******** at each other...it kind of kills the mood, dont you think?!

Remember...

5) Lastly, remember guys, it is only a game..[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
View attachment 232681

Info

If I could get all chairmen to now PM me their votes for the chairman of the year along with a line or two telling me why you have chosen them.

I'll post the update at 6PM (UK time).

Also, Currently retrying to upload the save, should be posted in 30 minutes.

CrChamp your inbox needs emptied.

Could all chairmen ensure their inbox is empty in prep for the transfer window, cheers.

But in all honesty, none of you two chairmen should have to defend yourselves in public as you both had incredibly successful seasons, and should both be in the contention for chairman of the year in my opinion ^^

Hopefully not too highly considered for chairman of the year. This is the best chance I've got of winning it. I'm unlikely to be as successful with Cardiff again.

surely winning (hopefully!) the champions league means man city chairman has gotta be in with a chance of winning chairman of the year ;)

surely winning (hopefully!) the champions league means man city chairman has gotta be in with a chance of winning chairman of the year ;)

Indeed, save will be posted in the next 10 minutes so people can use that to vote. :)

If they have won the Champions League then they will have a good chance of winning it as well. I think there are a few chairmen who will feel they could win it this year.

If they have won the Champions League then they will have a good chance of winning it as well. I think there are a few chairmen who will feel they could win it this year.

yea sunderland in with a good shout if they beat chelsea

I had 3 chairman i thought deserved it. And my inbox is clear.

Back