Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Sorry, all our progress is from 3rd to 1st... QPR only do those positions in the championship! We challenge for Europe every season - actually winning it, not qualifying for it... If you look at the transfers I've done, the prize money has evened it out so get your facts right!! What success are you talking about anyway? QPR's trophy cabinet is as empty as Liverpool's collection of Premier League trophies!
I wasn't the only one to say that, the media predictions agreed.

3rd to 1st isnt that much and if you forget you took over already with bags of money and already a squad capable of challenging for the league. And if liverpool did win it at least they would deserve it.

3rd to 1st isnt that much and if you forget you took over already with bags of money and already a squad capable of challenging for the league. And if liverpool did win it at least they would deserve it.
Can't get higher than 1st... Anyway, I can keep going like this forever as you'll never finish above Chelsea :)

Can't get higher than 1st... Anyway, I can keep going like this forever as you'll never finish above Chelsea :)

In the next few years united and city will surpass you and in the next decade so will we and cardiff and ither clubs who make their way past you

In the next few years united and city will surpass you and in the next decade so will we and cardiff and ither clubs who make their way past you
£20m that we win the league next season, £100m that we finish above you in each of the next 5 seasons. Are you that confident? No, because if you ha any sense you would know that I'm only saying what's going to happen. There is more chance of you getting relegated than finishing above us.

£20m that we win the league next season, £100m that we finish above you in each of the next 5 seasons. Are you that confident? No, because if you ha any sense you would know that I'm only saying what's going to happen. There is more chance of you getting relegated than finishing above us.

Ok, no matter how confident i am im not going to bankrupt my club on a bet. Im not an idiot

And why have you felt the need just like the fulham chairman, who by the way got his team relegated, to kiss the **** of AW190.

Now hold on, I was only proposing a bet, not "supporting AW". I'm just looking for a way to make more money, as I don't see you having a good 2nd season to be completely honest.

Now hold on, I was only proposing a bet, not "supporting AW". I'm just looking for a way to make more money, as I don't see you having a good 2nd season to be completely honest.

Ill do it if ive got the money after my deals are done.

Jesus guys, som much anger and bitterness. Can't you be able to have a little banter without resorting to name calling and spamming the thread with bitter responses? If you really have it in for each other, do so in private.

Jesus guys, som much anger and bitterness. Can't you be able to have a little banter without resorting to name calling and spamming the thread with bitter responses? If you really have it in for each other, do so in private.
It's not me, I'm just doing some (what I consider) light hearted banter and crchamp feels the need to take it that way...

It's not me, I'm just doing some (what I consider) light hearted banter and crchamp feels the need to take it that way...

I don't think anyone here minds light-hearted banter. Most of us probably even find that enjoyable. But when I went to bed last night, we were on page 131. Now we're on 134, and I found none of those 3 pages entertaining, which is a bit sad :P

But in all honesty, none of you two chairmen should have to defend yourselves in public as you both had incredibly successful seasons, and should both be in the contention for chairman of the year in my opinion ^^

Btw, anyone on the waiting list that will be looking to take the WBA-job? :)

Back