Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 232574

End of Season 2

Once again, the end of the season rolls around which brings us to the the awards ceremony. It has been another long exciting season in English football with Chelsea winning the league and Man City making it to the final of the Champion's League before, unfortunately, being beat by PSG.

Some clubs have performed way above their predicted finish and in turn a few clubs performed way below par! Now, lets get on with the awards!

--Game Save--
https://mega.nz/#!Ah9WzZ6Q!cgPnXmN0hwL2N6MGwdo_PcaROAtH3yUBexY58ChNsB8

First up we have the player awards:

Top Goalscorer
Big surprise this season with the top goal scoring award going to...

View attachment 232572
Jonathan Calleri!

Fantastic season, resulting in 25 league goals in 37 appearances!

Best Signing
This year the best signing goes to..

View attachment 232572
Jonathan Calleri!!

It was realistically between Calleri and Austin this season but considering Austin was signed by the AI and not a chairman, I ruled it out.

Calleri was signed by the Stoke chairman, RVP20, for £5 million in the Summer and helped them to an 11th place finish this season. Could he be on the move this Summer to a top 4 team?? Only time will tell.

Worst Signing
The worst signing of the season goes to..

View attachment 232561
Joe Gomez

Took a huge chunk of Readings little transfer budget, costing £2.7 million.

This was quite tough as it could be a few of Reading's signings. Unfortunately signings such as Joe Gomez and Jonathan Russell where brought to the premiership from championship teams. They did not have the quality to make any sort of impact resulting in avg ratings as low as 6.4 for the season. A few of the signed players just sat in the reserves this season taking up wages and giving nothing in return.

Next up we have the manager award....

Manager of the year
Russell Slade
View attachment 232569
View attachment 232571

How could it not go to this guy? He took a newly promoted team, Cardiff, and landed them in 7th in his first season!

What an achievement!

Next up we have the Team awards....

Surprise Team this Season
View attachment 935516
Some people may be surprised about this, some may argue that it should go Cardiff but the award goes to Q.P.R.

Not only had QPR next to no money to begin with. They soon lost their best player, Austin, to Cardiff for just over £1 million and then being forced to sell their best defender in caulker to improve the team as a whole. They managed to finish 8th with most people labelling them as relegation contenders.

Well done to QPR and crchamp...after talking a lot of smack at the beginning of the season, he backed up his words. Unlike a Fulham side who got relegated considering they had a transfer kitty of over £30 million to begin with!

Disappointing Team this Season
View attachment 232570
Unfortunately it could be no other team this season.

The chairman, Coolmcool, had to deal with a lot after buying the club. The previous chairman had sold a few key players and spent all their budget on disappointing players which made Cool's job a lot harder!

But ultimately a team like Everton shouldn't be getting relegated especially when they boast a back line as strong as Coleman, Evans, Mertesacker and Gibbs among other players in many positions who are fit for a top 10 team.

Now the moment all chairmen have been waiting for...

Chairman of the year!!!
Voted by you guys...

It was a landslide with majority of the chairmen voting for...
View attachment 232569
bcfc1 - Cardiff City chairman!!

Well done to bcfc1 on winning the Chairman of the year award for season 2.

A few words from some of the voters..

.."for getting Cardiff to 7th place in a season where they were expected to finish 19th and go right back to the Championship."

"..He has worked a miracle! To keep Cardiff in the top flight would have had him in the running to be a top 5 chairman but he blew the rest of us out the water. great job"

"..I'd like to vote for bcfc1 (Cardiff) for the excellent job he did in taking a newly promoted side and nearly getting them into Europe"

Hope you guys enjoyed the awards!

I would like to take a moment to say cheers for all the chairmen who have participating and were interactive; keeping this game alive…it wouldn't be running without you guys!
So cheers!
Disclaimer89!

Ps. Save will be uploaded shortly. If everyone could get their end of season updates posted.

I am also still waiting on the relegated chairmen to get back to me about their choice for a promoted team(I have PM'd you), so if you guys could pm me back asap(check updated budgets on page 1).

Afterwards I'll then do the opening of the transfer window update.

Last edited:
Man City End of the season update

If were being honest it was a disappointing season. In the league giving our ageing squad and without selling as many players I would have liked winning the title for the third year in a row would have been pretty impossible. And with injuries to schendierlen and aguero keeping them out for half of the season it proved to be correct. Pellegrini managed to secure a top 4 finish keeping us in the champions league spot the minimum expectation 3rd​ would have been better though to avoid qualification round.

Early exits in the fa cup and league cup was actually a bonus this year as it allowed all focus on the champions league however we will be looking to dominate the cups next season.

And that leaves us with the champions league pellegrini brought us all the way to the final and will rightly be annoyed to find himself not in charge of the final but we had to bring pep guardialo we just had to and if we had waited another month he would either have been taken by another clubor signed a 4 year contract meaning it would have cost us approximately 40million to hire him and sack pellegrini.

Sadly pep couldn’t produce a victory against psg… much to the delight of pellegrini and Chelsea meaning a loss in the champions league final however we still beat Chelsea 7-2 on the way not all bad xD.
However this year with the best manager in the world at the helm and a heck of a transfer budget this year we mean business.

View attachment 232558

We expect to be challenging or winning every competition there can be no excuse meaning a heck of a lot of pressure on this summer transfer window - I have to get right (no control for pep! plz ).

First off Yarmelenko will join after some frugal spending in January meaning he comes in on a free. And Wonderkid Germerio comes back on loan (also available for loan).

Expect to see several new faces predominately English to fight for first team slots and while yaya toure, and jesus navas will be leaving at the end of the season on a free (good luck fighting it out!) we expect to see several of the old guard to leave either permanently or on loan (seriously make me an offer need rid!) such as

Dzeko, (9m or available on loan)

Nasri, (14m or available on loan)

Milner, (1m or available on loan)

Fernandinho (free!),

fernando - paperwork in motion ;)

and clichy
- paperwork in motion ;) .

Cheers all and good luck to everyone in the upcoming transfer window

Last edited:
Ok well havent got access to the save atm but when i do i'll have the end of season update out but id like to say that maybe my 1st choise manager retireing 17 days into the job was a blessing in desgiuse. We also have a few signings that were are nearly concluding including one where the paperwork is in motion ;)

Last edited:
Ok well havent got access to the save atm but when i do i'll have the end of season update out but id like to say that maybe my 1st choise manager retireing 17 days into the job was a blessing in desgiuse. We also have a few signings that were are nearly concluding including one where the paperwork is in motion ;)
The signing is Fernando then?

View attachment 232551
Arsenal End of Season Summary

Premier League: 2nd - I am pleased with this achievement. At the start of the season we aimed to challenge for the title, which we did for most parts of the season. However, we struggled in the games against Chelsea and Man City, and dropped points in too many games against other teams to really compete for the title. 2nd is still a big step up, as we didn't finish 4th for the first time in about 700 years!! Also, beating Spurs in both our games is very pleasing. It must hurt to be a Spurs-fan this year!

FA Cup: 5th round -
We didn't prioritize the cup, but I am still disappointed at being knocked out that early, even if it was to finalists Sunderland. We can take pride in making sure that Tottenham were out in the 3rd round though, so the fans have the bragging rights even in the cup.

Capital One Cup: Quarter-Final -
We were hammered 3-0 by Reading in the Quarter-Finals, which is scary. Still, we used this competition to give youth a chance, and we still made it further than the Sp*ds. Not too disappointed.
Champions League: Quarter-Finals -
After a less than convincing group stage, I feared the worst, but we improved in Europe as well, making it past the first knockout stage for the first time in years. We were desperately unlucky to come up against a Sirigu on amazing form, and lost the first leg against PSG, when we should have won clearly. Losing to the eventual winners isn't too bad, but we will aim higher in the coming season.

Player Performances:
Top Goalscorer: Alexis Sanchez - 21
Most Assists: Mesut Özil + Leighton Baines - 14
Highest Average Rating: Leighton Baines - 7.92
Most Appearances: Aaron Ramsey - 53(1)
Young Player of the Year: Raheem Sterling + Richairo Zivkovic: Raheem had a great year scoring 14 and assisting 7, but he has to split this award with Richairo who scored 18 goals, 16 of them in the league, while on loan at Sunderland.
Signing of the Season: Philippe Coutinho - 6 goals, 5 assists and 4 PoM's in the 12 games he got after signing in January, makes him a player I am really pleased to watch in an Arsenal shirt in the coming season.
Flop of the Year: Marc-Andre Ter Stegen - Signed as a potential world-class keeper, he was stuck on the bench for long periods of the season. He did spur Szczesny on to win the Golden Glove though, so all was not hopeless.
Prince Harry's Player of the Year: Leighton Baines - With José Gaya signed in the summer, Leighton faced fierce competition, but he has once again been mr. reliable for the Gunners. An absolutely fantastic avg. rating of 7.92 over 50 games is just insane. Also, his hair-style is still the same stylish one!

The end of an era!
View attachment 935603

At the end of the season, we bide farewell to an Arsenal legend. Mr. Arsene Wenger decided to hang up his managers jacket, and retire from football. We at Arsenal would like to thank Arsene for all his incredible work. He has truly transformed this club into a top international side, and I am sure Arsenal would not be in this position, or playing at the Emirates, were it not for Arsene.

But as one era ends, another begins. After weeks of speculation, Arsenal would like to present their new manager:
View attachment 232543
Russian talented manager, Leonid Slutskiy
Leonid comes from managing CSKA Moscow, where he won the league and the cup in 2014. He now takes on a massive job of following Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager.
We wanted to hire someone young, hungry and unproven to take the club forward, and Leonid matched those criteria. The fans might be disappointed not to see one of the big names in world football at the hand of this club, but we have every faith in Leonid to help the club improve. We also wanted to prioritize using finances to improve the playing squad, instead of spending millions of pounds in compensation to an outgoing manager or to compensate another club, unlike some of our rivals.

Now for the transfer window!

View attachment 935654
Hull City takeover complete

View attachment 232525
Fans of Hull City are today rejoicing as the club has successfully been bought by a business party headed by English based millionaire Thomas Lloyd. Hull were disappointing in the Premier League last season, only managing 17th place and only narrowly avoiding relegation but it seems that Lloyd has grand ambitions for the club.

"Hull City are a fantastic football club with a proud history and bright future" Lloyd said "The club needs to push on and move forwards and I feel that I am the right person to be the guiding hand behind that."

Hull are going to need to make changes and quickly if they are to avoid the drop back down to the Championship.

QPR End of Season Update

Well, when alls said and done (and i promice it is now ;) ), that was a pretty succesful season. We performed above expectation in the league although there was still something left to be desired so lets begin.

Capitol one Cup

A fourth round exit to sunderland wasn't what we anted but we went out to the eventual winners even though i think we should have progressed much further than the 4th round. Very dissapointing.
Grade D+

FA Cup
A 3rd round exit again to sunderland was another major dissapointment. But we went out to the team that finished 2nd in the cup. Still really dissapointing as we would have hoped we would have liked to at least be in the quarter final. Still it allowed us to focus our aim elsewhere.
Grade: E-

English Premier League
8 places above media prediction, Suprise team of the season. extra 5m pounds in the kitty. What more could you want. Im really happy that we managed to push the europa league spaces and im really happy that we did. We really need to continue with our progress and get top 7th next season.
Grade: A-

QPR Top Scorer
Diafra Sakho. The loanee signing from Arsenal scored 17 goals and im going to be honest with all members of the QPR Universe. I dont know if we can retain him for next season but i promice we will have a replacement and the goals tally will not drop.

QPR Top Assists

The Top assists this season goes to Pablo Dybala. He got 8 assists and was also 2nd top scorer which brings us on to the last award...

QPR PLAYER OF THE SEASON

3rd place goes to............ Gabriel Barbosa

2nd place goes to........... Naxto monreal

And the QPR player of the Season................. Pablo Dybala
With a 2nd place in the goal tally and top assists he was a talisman for the club and we are going to retain him for a futher season to continue our progress.

Next seasons targets
Capitol one cup: last 16
Fa Cup: Last 8
Premier league: well we wouldn't want to try and put too much pressure on so ill say that we can keep our 2 year target on 7th place at arms reach and say 10th position

It was a landslide with majority of the chairmen voting for...

935514d1440352649-disclaimer89s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2015-edition-cardiff_city_crest_2015.jpg

bcfc1 - Cardiff City chairman!!

"Majority of the chairman". What a great result. We now need to keep going and aim to win this award again. It is going to be hard work as we don't have the greatest finances. Only a couple of signings will be made and they will have to fit into our strict wage budget.

I also want to say we are looking to move a few strikers out including Kenwyne Jones and Adam Le Fondre. I will be accepting very low bids as we have a surplus in that area and need to move them out. Almost everyone in the squad are available at a reasonable price so message me if you have any interest.

Man Utd season review

Final table
View attachment 232511
3rd again as United fall short of expectations. May have been enough to loose Van Gaal his job if he wasnt retiring. Elsewhere Chelsea had a great season and won the title at a canter. Ourselves and Arsenal threatened but never got close enough to scare them.

Squad Stats
View attachment 232510
Pogba, Mata & Hummels again dominated the players awards with Falcao & Lukaku justifying his huge fee with 27 & 25 goals,

Summer and Beyond
Club has a balance of £164m, cut the wages further and more wage cuts will hopefully follow our summer sales so we have the cash to buy almost anyone once again. Simeone has already asked that we add Koke from his old side but were not willing to pay £300k a week to a B* player in our opinion. Will we buy big? will be buy young? will we buy both? Will we buy at all? only time will tell!

Transfer List
GK Sam Johnstone £2m
DC Tyler Blackett £2m
MC A Herrera £7m
MC M Carrick £1m
MC Nick Powell £3m
MC B Pearson £1m
MR D Mitchell £2m
AM A Di Maria £30m
AM Jesse Lingaard £2m
AM A Pereira £2m
AT W Rooney £10m
AT J Wilson £5m

Available for free
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
DL Reece James

Leaving on a free
GK Andreas Lindegaard
ML A Young

Last edited:
Leicester City FC - End of Season Update

View attachment 232509

STRONG FINISH SEES FOXES EVADE RELEGATION

Not sure whether I should be disappointed with not surpassing our 9th place finish in the first season or relieved as escaping relegation thanks to a brilliant run in the last two months of the season.

We need some reinforcements in order to be able to compete next season. Thankfully, we have some money to work with, so there could be a few signings coming up soon!

Laurent Blanc will keep his job for now, although I probably would have given him the boot if we finished any lower than the 13th place in which we eventually ended up!​

Transfer List

DR Phil Bardsley £1m
DC P Wollscheid £5m
MC Stephen Ireland £1m
MRL Nahuel Leiva £4m

Free < All good for back up players
GK Daniel Bachmann
MC Charlie Colkett
MC Jordi Gomez
MC Glenn Whelan
MC Steve Sidwell
MC Dionatan Tiexeria
AT Ulises Davila

All prices are negotiable, player swaps anything i just need rid!

All other player are open to offers this is just the players im not welcoming back to the Britannia

Last edited:
View attachment 232378
Hull City Transfer List

Ahmed Elmohamady - £3.5 mil
Vito Mannone - £1 mil
Michael Krohn-Dehli - £250k
Roland Lamah - £500k
Abel Hernandez - £2 mil
Heurelho Gomes - Free

All Prices are heavily negotiable, If you need a bargain striker (hernandez) or a solid, experience goalkeeper (Mannone/Gomes) then look no further!!!

Last edited:
QPR Summer clearout

Roberto Soldado- 3 million
Rob Green- Free
Adel Taarbat- 10 million
Abou Diaby- 5 Million
Samba Diakite- 100k

all other players have a price but be realistic please.

Last edited:
Back