Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Murmur at the Emirates

View attachment 232079
Slutskiy already in trouble?
After this morning's training at the Emirates, media sources rapport that there was a huge bust-up between Russian manager Slutskiy, and the two Ukrainian members of the squad. It is assumed that the ongoing conflict in Ukraine was the source of the debacle.

A source from sky sports also claimed that the Ukrainians had recieved support from several other players, amongst them a high-profile striker. Prince Harry has so far been silent on the matter, but we may very well see some major shake-ups occur during the next days in North London.

View attachment 232078
Will Leonid swing his iron fist already during the first month at the Emirates?

Last edited:
And i have lost my written record of the deals i have made so if everyone who ive agreed moves with could message me that would be grand

Last edited:
Man, you lot are busy tonight!! haha. Already had to empty my inbox!

Right guys, that's me up to date with all the deals/PMs I've received since opening the window.

If I haven't replied to your request then PM me again. (although I'm sure I've answered all).

LCFC - Mahrez extends!

View attachment 232073

MAHREZ EXTENDS LEICESTER STAY

Leicester City are delighted to confirm that Riyad Mahrez has signed a new five-year contract at the club. The winger's previous deal had one year left on it.

Laurent Blanc: "It's terrific that Riyad has decided to extend his stay at the club. Riyad has been one of our most consistent performers ever since we've come up to the Premier League and it's great to see that he's decided to spend the prime years of his career at Leicester City."

Riyad Mahrez: "I'm absolutely delighted to have extended my stay at Leicester. It was an absolute no-brainer for me to commit to five additional years with this fantastic club, as I am really enjoying my football here. I hope to be able to contribute my best and help lead the club to bigger and better things."​

Man City Transfer’s announcement!

View attachment 936717

So yea we had a 100m, but the question was how to spend it blow it all on one player? Tempting but with the double foreign wages policy I decided to add 1st​ team quality players who can add depth to our squad :)

So 1st​ off I wanted a new Central midfielder someone who wasn’t an advanced playmaker someone who can lead the line for years to come especially with yaya toure leaving at the end of the season. After some searching there was one stand out candidate the brilliant Jordan Henderson!

View attachment 232070

English, quality and in his prime years a modest sum of £31m and we managed to bring lfc’s captain to the Etihad after inquiring’s in January.

Jordan had this to say on joining ‘It is with a heavy hart I say goodbye to Liverpool, I’ve had a great few years there but with the financial problems they have I just can’t ever see myself winning trophies there joining man city gives me the opportunity to do that it was an offer I couldn’t refuse.

Next up I wanted a new striker with aguero injuries problems and with us wanting to shift dzeko on (still for sale lads!) a pacey striker was on the agenda. After some scouting and some transfer negotiation we landed Henderson’s 1st​ choice DANIEL STURRIDGE! (30m)

View attachment 232069

English, club grown and will score goals were hoping his injury problems are behind him and will provide great competition for bony and aguero.

After pellegrini had sold trippier behind my back grrr I wanted a new Rb for cover for zabalaeta and his eventual replacement, and after smooth negotiations from Henderson deal we again turned to arsenal chairman znik and landed Nathaniel Clyne, pacey English and knows Henderson and sturridge well so will fit right at home.

Director of Football Josh steer had this to say on the signings he had bougbt ‘being a lfc fan had nothing to do with these signings we targeted quality players to improve the depth of our squad and giving us an English core of players in our squad was one of my aims when I took over the club yes we spent a bit of money but that’s the fun of taking over a club like man city the have so much money! Besides we lowered the wage bill as you will find out…”

So the outgoing’s side we say goodbye to

Clichy 120k a week for a back up left back no thanks! Hello 2.5m good luck at Chelsea Gael!

Fernando what an awful season he had for us average rating of 6.66 glad to see the back of him and his 100k, we wish him well at Q.P.R but he won’t be missed.

Rekik a decent CB but one who was neva going to break into the first team hopefully he’ll have a good season and improve at west brom. We made a tidy 3m on this deal.

Fernandinho ahhh what a signing for west brom granted massive wages and not good enough for us but we’ve got money and we couldn’t sell so we let the baggies have this guy for zilch! (thanks Saint!) I think he’ll do well there but saves us another 100k so were happy.

Wonderkid gerson goes on loan to sunderland he’ll break into the first team there and soon at man city this kid has the potential to be the next neymar he’s that good!

And Denayer also goes on loan to Hull under new owners expect him to help their relegation struggle/push for top 10 (watch this space!) and hopefully will be improve and probably be sold in the next window.

Believe it or not expect even more deals done by the window I had a £100m gimme a break! :p

As you all know nasri, dzeko and navas have all been told they have no future and are banging on your clubs doors will you let them in? ;)

Cheers all!

View attachment 936721

P.S milner joined stoke 1m

Last edited:
  • TRANSFER LIST

Following a nice, long meeting with Laurent Blanc, it was decided that the following players have no future at the club:

PLAYER - PRICE
    Jamie Vardy - 2.5 million pounds
    Ritchie de Laet - 1 million pounds
    Jeffrey Schlupp - 1.5 million pounds
    Seb Larsson - FREE
    Andy King - 3.5 million pounds
    Matty James - 2 million pounds
    Chris Wood - 500k pounds

All players would do wonderfully at bottom half teams like ourselves. However, they just don't fit in with Laurent's plans. To all teams in the bottom half, especially you promoted teams, these are some great deals for you! Prices negotiable!

Further, I would like to restate the fact that all players are available at a price. Just PM me and we can negotiate.

Last edited:
View attachment 232072

Triple join Newcastle, Triple leave Newcastle

We can announce that 3 people have joined us here at St James Park.

@NewcastleUtd We can announce we have signed Tom Huddlestone, Haris Seferovic and Eugene Konopolyanka for the total sum of £4m

#WelcomeTom #WelcomeHaris #WelcomeEugene

@NewcastleUtd Also, we have sold Victor Wanyama, Saido Berahino and Moussa Sissoko for £3.7m.

#ThanksVictor #ThanksSaido #ThanksMoussa

Any player apart from ones signed are still available, but depending on quality, the price will differ.

Last edited:
Lots of rumors flying around the new QPR Stadium (yes that actually what its called) that there could be some big name additions to the team....

Does anyone have a screenie of the team of the season?

Also any midfield bargains available? Also on the lookout for a cheap but good CB.

It's so hard trying to do this without access to the game at the moment.

Last edited:

Arsenal announce massive changes.
After yesterday's bust-up at the Emirates. The Gunners have moved quickly to support their new manager Slutskiy.
The teams two Ukrainians had made it clear that they had no interest of staying at the club with a Russian manager, so our two Eugene's have moved on. Eugene Konoplyanka moves to Newcastle in a deal that sees us recieve an unspecified sum, as well as French powerhouse Moussa Sissoko. Eugene Kacheredi moves to Stoke for £8M. We wish them both the best.
However, that is not all that has happened in the Arsenal-camp. Leonid Slutskiy also had a hissy-fit over Daniel Sturridge, who together with Nathaniel Clyne used half the practice to invent new goal-celebration-dances. After a heated argument, it was clear that the coach could not develop a working relationship with the two Englishmen, who were immediately sold off to Man City for large sums of cash. Slutskiy said the following about the situation "Zis is not place for fun and games, we work hard, we train hard, we play hard, we win. Clowns can dance all way to Manchester".
One of the hottest transfer targets this summer, young German Julian Brandt also leaves London for Manchester, in a very controversial swap+cash deal with title contenders Man Utd.
Another player to leave North London is striker Diafra Sakho, who has had two very good loan spells over the last couple of years, joins Aston Villa in a deal worth £6M. We are all sorry to see Diafra go, but it was not fair to keep him at the club, when chances of playing time were unlikely after our recent signing.
As a club that focuses on young talent, we also want to provide first-team football for our promising players. That involves sending several out on loan, and that is also the case this year. Ryan Gauld leaves on loan to Crystal Palace, where he should make a good wing-partnership with Brazilian Kenedy. Richairo Zivkovic returns to Sunderland after his extremely successful spell last year. Hector Bellerin continues his development at Watford, with a one-year spell. There may also be more loan-moves on the horizon.

But now for the big one. Arsenal welcomes their first signing of the summer: Belgian Power-forward Romelu Lukaku. Lukaku joins from Man Utd in a player+cash deal that sees Julian Brandt move the other way. Romelu has had successful spells at Everton and Man Utd after leaving Chelsea due to lack of playing time. After Sturridge's sale, we needed a new main man up front, and Lukaku fits the bill perfectly. He is young, strong, quick and hungry, and should ensure we increase our scoring potential this season. Unlike Sturridge, he also seems to be able to play more games in a season without getting injured, and that can only help the stability of the team.
Even though this is a big signing, Arsenal fans have a lot more to look forward to, as we have so far earned £49M this transfer window. Russian manager Slutskiy has already expressed his interest in a few big targets, so you can expect some exciting times ahead if you are an Arsenal fan!

As a result of these transfers, here is the updated Arsenal transfer list:
- Gabriel Paulista - £5M - Good Brazilian CB. Should be a starter for most mid-table sides.
- Francis Coquelin - £500K - Homegrown decent CDM

The following players can also be available at the right price:
- James McCarthy

The following players are available for loan:
- Bryan Cristante
- Serge Gnabry
- George Williams
- Nicola Leali
- Gedion Zelalem
- Sean Murray

Edit: My main laptop died, and this crappy one doesn't seem able to insert pictures :P

Last edited:
Aston Villa announce new manager
View attachment 231968
Aston Villa have announced on their official club website that Morten Olsen, the Danish manager who turned around the team's fortunes last year has retired from football. In his parting message he said this: "I was honored to work at this fine club, and help guide them from relegation to stay in the premier league. I hope they stay here for a long time to come." With that, they announced Malky Mackay has joined from new promoted Swansea, having guided them to playoff victory. "He's a young, accomplished manager and also from the British isles, which helps. We look forward to his tenure at the club." Cameron also announced that Diafra Sakho joins for a rumored £6m from Arsenal. Cameron said this about the striker: "He's proven himself a consistent 15 goal a season striker, and I'm very pleased he'll be boosting the power of our striker force."

QPR Signing Announcement

After a long process of negotiations and haggling we areneased to announce the signing of former Manchester City central midfielder Fernando. Fernando is a top player with big club experience which makes him just what we need to push forward as a club. For the low low price of 4m pounds he is a bargin and will help us push forward as a club.
QPR can also confirm that there will be more announcements in the near future.

'Leonid Slutskiy also had a hissy-fit over Daniel Sturridge, who together with Nathaniel Clyne used half the practice to invent new goal-celebration-dances.'

xD brilliant

View attachment 231915
Hull City AFC are delighted to announce an exciting new initiative to bring the club closer to the fans. After much deliberation, the new board at the KC Stadium have decided to take all of the clubs business and financial decisions public.

Included in this initiative will be financial breakdowns of the running of the club, transfer and wage updates and explanations on major business decision that will affect the club. We feel it is vital that the city gets behind the club as we push for future success in the Barclays Premier League and that honesty is the best policy to achieve this.

Let me first start off by introducing myself, My name is Tom Lloyd and I am the new owner and Chairman of this wonderful club. I am a passionate football fan and an astute businessman and I feel that these two factors need to be combined successfully to run a healthy and sustainable football club. It is of the utmost importance to me that the club is financially viable and can efficiently run as a business in its own right. This has become increasingly more important with financial fair play rules being enforced but also the club will be unable to progress if we spend more money than we have.

A lot of you may have heard rumours of players departing the club and I am writing this now to explain the situation and what has happened. Under the previous regime spending had reached a new high and we just do not have the money to sustain this. One of the major areas that we were overspending on was player wages and squad size which needed to be remedied immediately. The following is a list of players that have left the club with immediate effect and the wages they were on.
  • Tom Huddlestone - £64k a week
  • Haris Seferovic - £55k a week
  • Abel Hernandez - £45k a week
  • Roland Lamah - £17k a week
These departures will save the club almost £200k a week in wages and will be adequately replaced. Furthermore the club is pushing on with regards to selling club captain Michael Dawson, Ahmed Elmohamady and Dame N'Doye as they are all on wages that do not represent their standing within the club.

It is also extremely important to remain competitive at this level and I believe that is possible whilst sticking to a strict new £40k a week wage cap for any player. The club have been extremely busy in the transfer market already an are delighted to announce the following deals.
  • Victor Wanyama and Sadio Berahino have both joined the club from Newcastle, with Tom Huddlestone and Haris Seferovic going the other way plus £3.7 million. Wanyama will be earning £34k compared to Huddlestones £64k and Berahino will be on £16.5k compared to Seferovics £55k. This represents a saving of almost £60k a week on two positions. We are delighted that these young and hungry players have agreed to join the club.
  • Also signing on loan is Manchester City youngster Jason Denayer. Once again the club will be paying his full wage of £17k a week while he is here. This effectively means that we have secured the services of two promising centre backs for less wages than Dawson alone was earning which we feel is good business for the club. I would also like to put on record my gratitude to Manchester City chairman Josh for his co-operation in this deal.
  • The club has taken the opportunity to purchase Steven N'Zonzi from Stoke City after the French midfielder found himself on the Transfer list. N'Zonzi cost the club £3 million and will earn £36.5k a week in wages. N'Zonzi has a wealth of Premier League experience and will provide excellent competition for the likes of Wanyama, Diame and Livermore.
In summary we have seen four players leave the club freeing up £181k a week in wages, and four players join the club who will take up £105k a week in wages. While we are saving the extra money in wages we have also strengthened the playing squad according to new manager Andre Villas-Boas' wishes.

I would like to finish by saying what a pleasure it is to be a part of this club and how exciting the future looks for all of us. Keep a keen eye out for more exciting transfer announcements as we have no intention of resting our laurels and will be looking to push on with our transfer business.

Regards

Tom Lloyd.

Last edited:
QPR 2nd Summer signing
We here at QPR are pleased to announce the signing of former Hull City captin Michael Dawson on a stright swap with a player from the QPR squad who Hull City are yet to announce. As we were not very defenceivly solid last year this will be the start of rebuilding our defence player by player. Michael is a player that will likley spend 2-3 years at the club being 32 years of age however we are aiming to bring in some younger CB's to try and build for the future. Not having to spend any money also made this deal more appealing. There will be more transfers. You hoops will have to stay patient for now.

Back