Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Amazing post SaintMotBot, but I'm just curious of how you've managed to sign someone on loan from Everton before the non-c2c transfers are revealed? I think we all have to wait until that window closes to make sure we get our signings?

View attachment 231893
Hull City are delighted to announce the signing of Winger Matty Phillips from QPR. Phillips joins the club in a straight swap deal with QPR which see's club captain Michael Dawson go the other way. The club would like to put on record their thanks for all Michaels service and wish him the very best for the future.

View attachment 937107
As part of the clubs ongoing open policy with regards to finances, the club wish to inform the fans that Matty Phillips will be earning £18k a week while he is at the club.

The decision to let Michael Dawson leave the club was not one that was taken lightly however the board came to the conclusion that £50k a week for a player who is 32 years old was money the club could not afford to be spending. We at the club are going to show faith in the centre back pairing of Curtis Davies and Harry Maguire who we have deemed ready to make the step up to the first team. As previously announced Jason Denayer has joined the club on loan to strengthen the centre back position.

More transfer news to follow shortly...

Last edited:
Amazing post SaintMotBot, but I'm just curious of how you've managed to sign someone on loan from Everton before the non-c2c transfers are revealed? I think we all have to wait until that window closes to make sure we get our signings?

I did wonder this.. but it was approved by disclaimer.. might have been a mistake I suppose :P thanks for the feedback though!! I have removed his transfer from the post just in case!!

Last edited:
Spurs Transfer List

Benjamin Stambouli (DC, DMC) - £6.5m
Etienne Capoue (DC, DMC, MC) - £5m
Ryan Mason (MC, AMC) - £7m
Nicola Murru (DR, DL) - £2.5m
DeAndre Yedlin (DR, WBR, MR) -£1.5m
Kenneth McEvoy (M/AMRL, STC) - £1m
Dele Alli (MC, AMC) - Loan
Tom Duncan (DL) - Loan
John Hou Saeter (MC) - Loan
Kyle Walker-Peters (DL) Loan
Joshua Onomah (MC) - Loan
Cameron Carter-Vickers (DC) - Loan
Patrick Robert's (AMR) - Loan
Ismael Azzaoul (STC) - Loan

As always, prices on here are negotiable. If Spurs have a player you want but isn't on the list, PM me as I am willing to listen to offers for any player.​

Yes, I have actually made an offer for Dann so he is by no means secured.

Its alright mate.. there has obviously been a mistake at one end or the other.. no need to get worried about it.. its been withdrawn.

View attachment 936647
NEW UPDATED HULL TRANSFER LIST

MASSIVE FIRE SALE!

The following top class players are all available for absolutely nothing! free of charge! zilch!

Vito Mannone (Solid Shot Stopper)
Heurelho Gomes (Ex Spurs Goalie)
Michael Krohn-Dehli (great experience in the middle of the park)
Nikica Jelavic (Clinical striker)
Dame N'Doye (Quick, tall and strong striker)
Haris Medunjanin (Quality playmaker, 18 technique, 17 passing, 18 first touch, 16 flair, composure and vision)

ALL FREEEE!!

Pm me for more details or to strike a deal! I am more than happy to strike deals involving other players as well if somebody is willing to take one of these lads off my hands.

About to start going through PMs now.
If you have messaged me, you should get a reply soon.

Lastly, remember the FGN/DOM/FREE window closes at 6PM sharp! (UK time)

More Spurs players for sale!

Mouse Dembele - £8m
Paulinho - £6m

Two more additions to the transfer list. Both top class players for cheap prices.

Might be a noob question, but as I am new I'm sure you'll forgive me! what happens if we dont get our foreign transfer targets? il be left with nobody filling a position in my team.. but I dont want to bid for more in case I end up getting more than I need which I cant handle on wages =/

QPR 3rd 4th and 5th signing

We are proud to announce the signings of Ross barkly from manchester United, Jordi amat and jack butland from Stoke these deals cost a combined 13 million pounds and we are very happpy to conclude these deals. These 3 players will be crucial pieces in the puzzle to getting into the top 7. Jack Butland is our new long term goalkeeper and we hope will be with us for over a decade, we already know how good of a player Jordi is from his time here last season. Ross is touted as the future of englands Central midfield and hes bags of talent. He has lots of experience with big clubs such as manchester united and everton (before they were relegated). We hope to bring around 6 more players before the indow closes but nothing has been concluded yet

Might be a noob question, but as I am new I'm sure you'll forgive me! what happens if we dont get our foreign transfer targets? il be left with nobody filling a position in my team.. but I dont want to bid for more in case I end up getting more than I need which I cant handle on wages =/

we have 24 more hours to get players from other prem teams

Summer of Stoke
The Transfer that keeps on giving

Calleri Has left the building for a fee of £25m to Manchester United and a further clause in the deal yet to be announced. His run of form in the 2nd half of the season left us with pressure from 4 teams 2 of which being title challengers and the deal was too good to turn down. £20m profit in 12 months! That profit form 1 striker is set to replace him with 4 other strikers. No1 has arrived. Mario Balotelli will be given the environment he needs to thrive and be one of the best strikers in the world while the £100k wages is far from a disaster! Our other move so far was to pick up James Milner from Man City in another bargin £1m. With time and cash on our side were still looking at improving the quality of our squad while cutting the depth. so here is our updated transfer list

For Sale
DC P Wollscheid £4m
MRL Nahuel Leiva £3m
DRCL Sane £2m
MC Charlie Adams £2m

DR Phil Bardsley £1m
MC Stephen Ireland £1m

Free < All good for back up players
GK Daniel Bachmann
MC Charlie Colkett
MC Jordi Gomez
MC Glenn Whelan
MC Steve Sidwell
MC Dionatan Tiexeria
AT Ulises Davila

LCFC - Transfer Announcement

OULD-CHIKH JOINS
#WelcomeBilal

Leicester City is delighted to announce that a deal has been agreed with Tottenham to bring Bilal Ould-Chikh on loan until the end of the season.

A further announcement will be made in due course.​

Watford

View attachment 231868

Watford Confirm New Owner

Watford would like to announce that since their Promotion was confirmed to the Premier League Cornish Billionaire Cool M Cool has bought the club after literally giving Everton away after their relegation.
His acted quickly in trying to secure Watford's Premier League status for more than just this season with the news that former Fiorentina boss Cesare Prandelli has taken charge of Watford with immediate effect.

View attachment 231866

Prandelli's first item of business was to confirm the loan signings of Hector Bellerin from Arsenal and Ruben Neves from Chelsea.

View attachment 231865View attachment 231864

Everyone has a price at Watford not that theirs much worth buying here! Also im looking for loan deals due to lack of major funds so if anyone has a youngster they want to get game time im your man​

View attachment 231863

Newcastle Transfer List

Stefan Jovetic - £12.5m/Ayoze Perez - £30m (Only one)
Siem de Jong - £3.7m
Papis Cisse - FREE
Yoan Gouffran - FREE
Lewis Macleod - £1.5m

As always, enquire about anyone not on the list!

some great deals being done, I cannot wait for this to get going again aka the season! cheers disclaimer I LOVE THIS GAME!

just thought I share that with you all :D

QPR 3rd 4th and 5th signing

We are proud to announce the signings of Ross barkly from manchester United, Jordi amat and jack butland from Stoke these deals cost a combined 13 million pounds and we are very happpy to conclude these deals. These 3 players will be crucial pieces in the puzzle to getting into the top 7. Jack Butland is our new long term goalkeeper and we hope will be with us for over a decade, we already know how good of a player Jordi is from his time here last season. Ross is touted as the future of englands Central midfield and hes bags of talent. He has lots of experience with big clubs such as manchester united and everton (before they were relegated). We hope to bring around 6 more players before the indow closes but nothing has been concluded yet

out of curiosity how much did u get barkley for? gr8 signing

Back