Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

2Q==

Cardiff announce 4 new faces at the club

We are happy to announce that 4 new players have been brought into the club with the total amount spent just over £10million. The first name brought in and probably the biggest is Ramiro Funes Mori who joins from River Plate for £4.4million. The signing is seen as a coup for a club of Cardiffs size and shows just how much it has grown over the last 18months. We believe he will help us tighten up at the back and should prove to be a great partner for Bruno Ecuele-Manga. The next signing was Agustin Allione from Palmieras for £1.05mil. A right winger who has great all round stats who should provide competition for Orellana and eventually push him out of the team as he develops. The final signing for the first team is Jamie Allen from Sheffield United. This signing was seen as a bit of a shock as he had only joined Sheffied Utd last summer but after having an incredible 6months he has earnt a move to the premier league where he could be seen as Hasebe's successor.

The final signing was one for the future as youngster William Corredor joined the club from AS Monaco for a fee of £3.8million. A young CB who already has great attributes, Corredor could be a world beater in the future. He spent the last year out on loan in MLS so he will need to time to adapt to the Premier League but he is a lad that could be worth £20million in the future.

With so many signings coming in the club are now looking at moving players out to try and balance the books. The wages at the club seem to be a major concern at the moment which is why we have put together a list of players who are available for no fee whatsoever. If you are interested in any of these guys then let me know. I believe they could all do a job for a low level Premier League team and for some of them they could even perform at a higher level than that.

[TABLE="width: 306"]
[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Position[/TD]
[TD]Fee[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Joe Lewis[/TD]
[TD]GK[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Matthew Connelly[/TD]
[TD]CB[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kevin Theopile-Catherine[/TD]
[TD]RB/LB[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fabio[/TD]
[TD]RB/LB[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stuart O'Keefe[/TD]
[TD]CDM/CM[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tom Adeyemi[/TD]
[TD]CDM/CM[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Peter Whittingham[/TD]
[TD]CM[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kadeem Harris[/TD]
[TD]RW/LW[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Adam Le Fondre[/TD]
[TD]ST[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kenwyne Jones[/TD]
[TD]ST[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

We are also still on the look for another striker but we will first need to move players out before we could potentially sign anyone.

Newcastle Transfer List:

Tom Huddlestone - Tough CDM/CM, English, HG - £3m (MUST SELL)

Cheick Tiote - Solid CDM, Going to AFCON though - £1.2m

Oscar Hiljemark - Great CDM/CM, can do a job well in Mid-Table teams - £3.75m (Must Sell 1 of 2)

Last edited:
View attachment 948599

Still a chance to grab a bargain at the Hawthorns

Ibrahim Afellay - 3m
Darren Fletcher - free
Sebastian Pocognoli - free
Graham Dorrans - 5m
Cristian Gamboa - free

Take a player on a free and get either half price off Afellay or Dorrans; or both for 6m
Take two players on a free and get Afellay for 1m or Dorrans for 2m
Anyone??

Transfer List

FW A Carroll - £4M

Scorer of an impressive 5 goals in 3 starts this year, Andy isn't getting much game time so can leave for a knock-down price.

CDM C Kouyate - £1M

Very solid CDM on a low wage, would start for most bottom-half teams.

RB G Johnson - Free

Experienced right-back who would start for most bottom-half teams, strong backup elsewhere. Free of charge!​

RW G Agbonlahor - Free

Lightning-quick right winger, completely free!

LW M Jarvis - Free

Versatile winger who can play in LM and on both sides. Again, free!

FW R Lambert - Free

Strong forward still good enough to score goals in this league, free again!

CM M Flamini - Free

Very experienced CM who is more than good enough for this level and would walk into most bottom half sides.

New Offer - take 1 player on a free and get another half-price.

Last edited:
Hey tried to message you earlier saying Neves has only played 6 games for me and know you said you wanted him back if he didnt play much?
Ok, would probably be better off returning then...
If it's not too late then he's available for anyone else to loan!

1 Hour left before the winter transfer window is closed!

Get all bids in before 11PM.

I got mine but is there any news on a second round for those who missed out that we talked about last year? If so could we do a resubmission before tonights window closing?

Forget money this is the biggest disadvantage to smaller teams in the save. Fair enough a bigger team getting a player but having no chance to use the small window of fgn tranfers we get and having to feed of the big teams scraps!

Yeah, just soo busy moving and new job so dont have time for a long window this time around. I'll definitely look to properly implement this for the start of next season.

For now though, anyone who missed out on their FGN target due to another team getting them, I'll allow for you to send me another FGN request before 11PM and I'll process that. Best I can do this window.

Also at the end of the season, I'll happily accept PMs from chairmen for potential improvements to the game which I'll consider adding!

Last edited:
One last call folks

Stoke Transfer List
MR Marko Arnautovic £6m
DC P Wollscheid £4m
AM G Ramirez £2m
DC Lamine Sane £1m
MC C Adam £1m

Free
DR P Bardsley
MC S Ireland
MC Charlie Colkett

Open to work on the price & player trades

View attachment 226446

Winter Transfer Window Round-up!

We roll around once again and with the closure of the winter transfer window!

So with the curtains down on the window, below are the confirmation of all teams and their activity.

(I've been extremely busy this weekend and had to rush a little with writing up these transfers so please take your time and go through your team's activity..ensure it is correct, PM me if any issues.

If I dont receive any PMs regarding incorrect activity from chairmen before tomorrow evening then I'll assume all is fine and sim to the end of January then.)

Arsenal
IN
TypePlayerCurrent TeamNew TeamCurrent WageNew WageTransfer Cost
C2CMattia Di SciglioLiverpoolArsenal£50k£50k£12 Million & P/E
FGNNiklas SuleHoffenheimArsenal£48,5K£97K£21 Million

Total Spent: £33 Million

Aston Villa
NO transfers

Total Spent: £0 Million

Cardiff
IN
DOMJamie AllenSheffield UnitedCardiff City£6.75k£8.5k£1.65 Million
FGNAgustin AllionePalmierasCardiff City£6k£7.5k£1.05 Million
FGNRamiro Funes MoriRiver PlateCardiff City£17k£21.25k4.4 Million
FGN18William CoredorAS MonacoCardiff City£500£625£3.8 Million

Total Spent: £10.9 Million

Chelsea
IN
C2CNicola LealiArsenalChelsea£9.75k£9.75kLOAN

Crystal Palace
NO transfers

Hull City
IN
C2CMoussa SissokoArsenalHull City£45k£45k£5.5 Million
C2CCiaran ClarkWest HamHull City£20k£20k£500k
FGNGuillermo OchoaMalagaHull City£24.5k£37k£3.6 Million

Total Spent: £9.6 Million

Leicester
IN
C2COdion IghaloWatfordLeicester£20k£20kFREE
C2CWayne RooneyMan UtdLeicester£235k£235k£7 Million
C2CMicah RichardsMan UtdLeicester£51k£51kFREE
C2CMarcos RojoMan UtdLeicester£110k£110kLOAN
FGNAnthony MartialAS MonacoLeicester£9.75k£9.75kLOAN

Total Spent: £7 Million

Liverpool
IN
C2CErik SviatchenkoNewcastleLiverpool7.25k7.25kP/Ex
C2CFabricio ColocciniNewcastleLiverpool87k87kP/Ex
C2CJuanfranArsenalLiverpool£92k£92kP/Ex
C2CGeorge WilliamsArsenalLiverpool£11k£11kP/Ex
FGNElkesonAjaxLiverpool£55k£95k£14.5 Million

Total Spent: £14.5 Million

Man City
NO transfers

Man Utd
IN
Fabio SanchezAtl NacionalMan Utd£350£700£70k

[TD="bgcolor: #F2F6F8"]FORU17[/TD]

Total Spent: £70k

Middlesbrough
NO transfers

Newcastle
IN
C2CMathew RyanQ.P.RNewcastle£48k£48kP/E
C2CAndreas RudolphArsenalNewcastle£2.3k£2.3kLOAN
C2CLeon GoretzkaSpursNewcastle£32k£32kLOAN
C2CJan VertonghenLiverpoolNewcastle£33.5k£33.5kP/E
C2CAlen HaliovicLiverpoolNewcastle£13.25k£13.25kP/E
C2CArjan van WingerdenMan UtdNewcastle£450£450£300k
FGNJeffersonBotafogoNewcastle£30.5k£30.5k£1.6 Million

Total Spent: £1.9 Million

QPR
IN
C2CTim KrulNewcastleQ.P.R£63k£63k£3 Million

Total Spent: £3 Million

Stoke
IN
FGNMarcelo MeliBocaStoke£14k£28k£5.6 Million
FGNu18Victor DavidEbedeiStoke£70£140£60k

Total Spent: £5.6 Million

Sunderland
IN
FGNMohamed IbrahimZamalekSunderland£60£120£120k
FGN 18WanderleyAtletico MineiroSunderland£470£940£426k
FREEDario ConcaN/ASunderlandN/A£40k£0

Total Spent: £540k

Swansea
NO transfers

Tottenham
NO transfers

Watford
IN
C2CJores OkoreArsenalWatford£13.5k£13.5k£6.75 Million
C2CJames McCarthyArsenalWatford£13.5k£13.5k£6.75 Million
C2CGeoffrey KondogbiaLeicesterWatford£49k£49k£5.5 Milion
C2CAndrej KramaricLeicesterWatford£69k£69k£5.5 Million

Total Spent: £24.5 Million

West Brom
IN
C2CAbel HernandezSunderlandWest Brom45k45kFREE
C2CThomas FoketLiverpoolWest Brom£9.25k£9.25k£1 Million
C2CSanti CazolaLiverpoolWest Brom£75k£75k£2 Million
C2CMartin SkrtelLiverpoolWest Brom£65k£65k£2Million
C2CRamiresChelseaWest Brom£37k£37kLOAN
C2CPetr CechChelseaWest Brom£37k£37k£1 Million
FGNLavezziPSGWest Brom£100k£175k£1.7 Million
FGN u18Edgardo MoyanoBanfieldWest Brom£25£80£940k
FREEPape SouareN/AWest BromN/A£8kN/A

Total Spent: £8.8 Million

West Ham
IN
FGNMaximillian MeyerWolfsburgWest Ham£43.5k£62.25k£12.5 Million
FGNRaul JiminezFC PortoWest Ham£35k£35kLOAN
FGN18Nacho DabarcaSevilla ÁtleticoWest Ham£3.3k£4.95k£500K

Total Spent: £13 Million

This concludes the Winter Transfer Window.

Some teams may not have gotten all of their players due to other clubs outbidding them, having insufficient funds etc..

If anyone has any queries about the transfers, PM me; do not spam the thread with issues!
(I will then make any changes to this post to correct any errors.)

Last edited:
Wage budgets have surely been blown this window by some teams, desperate times call for desperate measures it seems.

Yes was just looking at the wages! I know i have Nasri on loan on a fortune but Rooney at Leicester on £325k a week and Lavezzi on £175k a week Ouch!!!!

View attachment 226332
Arsenal New Year's update
After a decent start to the season, we saw a surge in form in November. As our rivals dropped points, we climbed the table "outta nowhere" and claimed top spot as December hit. But when December hit, it hit us hard. A nightmare month saw us pick up 1 win from 6 games, and naturally we were back to scratch, and will once again be chasing Chelsea and Man Utd.

I am tempted to quote Wenger in saying that top 4 is like a title for us, but our ambitions should be higher than that. So thus I've decided to give mr. Slutskiy an ultimatum: Top 2 finish or a deep run in the CL, or he'll be out of a job in the summer.

Results:
View attachment 226330November:

Arsenal 4 - 2 Swansea
A brace from Sanchez and goals from Sterling and Mascherano gave us a pleasing win.
Hull 0 - 1 Arsenal
A solid win while keeping a clean sheet. Our player of the season so far, Coutinho giving us the win.
Arsenal 2 - 1 Middlesbrough
Lukaku finally got a start, and repaid the trust by netting a brace. This rounded off a perfect November.
December:

Man City 1 - 1 Arsenal
We took an early lead and played well, but we couldn't hold on as naturally Sturridge came back to haunt us.
Arsenal 0 - 2 Chelsea
A horrible display. We couldn't contain Hazard, and even with 10 men, Chelsea restricted us to few chances.
Newcastle 2 - 1 Arsenal
Newcastle look a rejuvenated side under Jochi Löw, and took their chances in an even game.
Arsenal 2 - 1 Aston Villa
We narrowly beat Villa after taking an early 2 goal lead. Lukaku and Coutinho on the scoresheet.
Tottenham 2 - 0 Arsenal
We suffer defeat at Spurs for the first time in ages. Another game where we can't take our chances.
Arsenal 1 - 1 Crystal Palace
We end the month the way we started it. Another lacklustre display. Sczcesny got the nod in all league games this month over Ter Stegen, and failed to keep a single clean sheet. What are you doing Slutskiy?!?!

View attachment 949496

Shakhtar 1 - 0 Arsenal
Another poor display, as this blew our group wide open. Once again Slutskiy benching our two main strikers, and playing Sanchez as the lone forward. When will he learn :(

Dinamo 1 - 2 Arsenal
We grab a win, but can't keep a clean sheet for the life of us. Martinez and Sakho popping up with rare goals.

Arsenal 1 - 1 Galatasaray
A win here would have given us top spot, but we couldn't manage that somehow, and the group turned into one of the most even in CL history.

View attachment 226329
A three-way tie. We have the exact same head-to-head results, and also the same goal difference. So Galatasaray win the group on 1 more h2h-goals scored, while we beat Shakhtar to the #2 spot by the same margin. In the end this screw-up didn't hurt us too much, as we face Sampdoria in the first knockout stage.

Transfers
As our defence has been extremely leaky, and Chambers is out for a long time, we needed to strengthen at the back. This meant we brought in two new defenders at the start of the window:

The giant German centreback Niklas Sule joins from Hoffenheim for £21M while versatile Italian international Mattia De Sciglio joins from Liverpool in a deal that sees aging Juanfran, and still promising Welsh winger George Wiliams move the other way. We're very pleased about these deals as the players are young, and already established players that should fit well to the premier league.

With a large squad, but little rotation being favoured by Slutskiy, we felt the need to shrink the size of our first-team squad a bit. That sees as many as 9 players leaving the club, either permanently or on loan.

Juanfran & George Williams join Liverpool as part of the De Sciglio deal.
Jores Okore & James McCarthy join newly rich Watford for a combined fee of £13.5M. Both are quality Premier League players, but just didn't cut it at the Emirates.
Moussa Sissoko joins Hull in a deal worth £5.5M. Sissoko found himself in the reserves after his move from Newcastle, and we were forced to accept a cut price for him, due to lack of interest. He should be a very good recruit for the Tigers.
Emre Can leaves for PSG in a deal worth somewhere around £15M. This deal was agreed behind my back, and I am not at all pleased that we let one of our more promising midfielders go so cheaply.
Nicola Leali moves to Chelsea on loan, with an option to buy at the end of the season.
Hector Bellerin makes another loan move, this time to West Brom. Hopefully he'll come back ready to fight for a starting spot next season.
Andreas Rudolph moves to Newcastle to form a formiddable CB partnership with Jan Verthongen. Andreas is one of our most promising youngsters, and is already a classy CB at the age of 18. We look forward to him continuing his progress under his countryman Joachim Löw's guidance.

Now Mr. Slutskiy, time to get to business and win something! ​WE NEED TITLES!!!

Last edited:
Back