Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Top 4 or bust for QPR, Stephanie McMahon will be presenting our update tonight/tomorrow
top home form: QPR
Most games without losing:QPR
most games scored in a row: QPR
most games won in a row:QPR

Last edited:
I nearly fainted until i saw we had 3 games in hand on most.....

Update will be in the morning some time.

It's really annoying because Spurs are playing so well, they just keep dropping points to prevent us getting into the top four. Hopefully we can make a good push in the last ten games.

No one can accuse Montella of playing boring football, 11 goals scored in his first 3 games!

José... time to have a proper look at the save, big update tonight/tomorrow

Top 4 or bust for QPR, Stephanie McMahon will be presenting our update tonight/tomorrow
top home form: QPR
Most games without losing:QPR
most games scored in a row: QPR
most games won in a row:QPR

I guess your Ryan rants have gained increased validity now!

I can't wait to be able to look at the save when I have the chance tomorrow.

Finally a win. And what a big one at that!
Update coming soon. Maybe after the March update is posted. Survival is the aim.

Allahu Akbar.

Excited about Montella's start in the CL. Can't wait to check out the save :D

From 8th to 4th!

Going to be tight for that final CL place!

As long as you lot stay away from my 3rd place, I'll be fine with that!

I have to face Man Utd in the CL as well >_< at least a chance for revenge!

Really poor couple of games for Spurs, but it's so close between 8th and 4th. Only five points between those two positions. Any one of those teams could realistically get that 4th and final champions league spot.

View attachment 224489

West Ham United

February and March Update

1QRaZnG.png

39PJ3JZ.png

It was a relatively quiet two months for the team, with just 6 fixtures in total as the season approaches it's climax. It was nevertheless an important period for the team, with plenty of points needed to try and claw ourself back into the fight for Europe.

wvWs56h.png

The period started very well with a convincing home win against Sunderland. New signing Max Meyer opened his account for the club before Danny Welbeck put us in control of the game. A Winston Reid sending off looked like it could cost us the win as Veltman pulled one back for Sunderland, but then Mauro Zárate scored to put the game beyond doubt.

jOAPoHa.png

We then welcomed West Brom to the Olympic Stadium with hopes of another win. However, a goal in each half from Wilson and Cazorla put them in a commanding position that we never recovered from. Raul Jimenez managed to ****** a consolation goal towards the end but unfortunately it ended as a 2-1 loss to the Baggies.

p8SRD8v.png

We then travelled to White Hart Lane, where we played out an entertaining 2-2 draw against Spurs. Jimenez got us off to a flying start in the first minute, before Memphis equalised just minutes later. In the second half it was a similar story, with Jiminez scoring again only for us to be pegged back once again by a Traoré goal. Still an away draw is a decent result against a team like Spurs.

PzPAIKU.png

It was another London team and another away draw in our final game of February as we travelled to Selhurst Park to play Palace. The game came alive in the second half, as Benteke put them into the lead only for Martins Indi to be sent off for them. The man advantage allowed us to capitalise, with the on-fire Jimenez scoring late on to salvage a draw.

y1IVqun.png

March began with a brilliant home win against title contenders Arsenal. Yet again Raul Jimenez got on the scoresheet to give us an early lead over the Gunners, and Welbeck made it two in the second half to give them a mountain to climb. Aboubakar managed to claw a goal back for them which set up a nervous finish, but we saw the game out to seal a famous win.

7IiEhfX.png

Finally we came up against Cardiff, a team who we thought we could beat at home. However, we had to deal with going behind twice in the game, with another Jimenez goal sandwiched by goals from Mason and Austin. In the end we were lucky to scrape a draw, with Welbeck scoring in injury time to make it 2-2.

Those results leave us in 9th in the table, and improvement on the last update but still lower than we hoped to be. With plenty of winnable games in the run-in though, a finish of 8th or 7th isn't out of the question.

Hammer of the Update

WjeWRoS.png

Our player of the period was definitely Raul Jiménez, with 6 goals in our 6 games to continue his impressive start to life at the club. The Mexican's form has impressed many at the club and we will be hoping to try and make his move permanent, although it is rumoured it could cost over £30M which could prove a stumbling block.​

View attachment 224474

Hull 1 - 1 Watford

A disappointing result against Watford at home in what was an extremely tight game. Sadio Berahino chipped in with the goal to earn us a point.

Chelsea 1 - 0 Hull (FA Cup, 5th round)

Gutted. A cup run might have been just what we needed but it just wasn't to be. A half decent performance from the boys but Chelsea were just too strong and a Eden Hazard goal consigned us to defeat.

Man Utd 2 - 0 Hull

Another tough defeat to take as we get our games against the big boys out of the way. Falcao and Pogba killed the game very early on and we were not in any position to chase it.

Sunderland 1 - 2 Hull

At last another win! and it is an important one that keeps us in touch! Sunderland were perhaps slightly hard done by as they had more possession and shots and they at least deserved a point, but I am certainly not complaining. Goals from Moussa Sissoko and Christian Stuani got us the points!

Hull 0 - 0 Liverpool

A good point against Liverpool in a rather dull goalless draw. A sterling defensive effort led by Curtis Davies and the ever impressive Ochoa in goal helped us keep the clean sheet, and despite some counter attacking promise we were unable to nick the goal we needed.

Hull 2 - 3 QPR

A fantastic game but not the result we needed as a lethal QPR side in great form beat us to the points. In an end to end match Jovetic put them ahead early on. It then fell to loanee Mohammed Salah to equalise just before half time but that didnt last long as Paulo Dybala put them back ahead to take half time momentum. Dybala added his 2nd of the game 10 minutes from the end to make it 3-1. Christian Stuani did his best to make it a game as he notched in the 90th minute but it just wasnt to be as we fell to defeat.

Hull 0 - 1 West Brom

A shocking result against West Brom. We were all over them for most of the match but just failed to put the ball into the net and were subsequently punished by a Harry Cardwell goal on the counter attack. The defeat leaves us stuck in the relegation zone, 1 point from safety with just 8 games left.

Back