Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

February fails March Madness

Two crazy results in February saw us slip closer to the relegation zone. Chelsea managed to beat us despite being down to 9 men and being 2-1 ahead. Then at home to Newcastle it was our turn to have 2 players sent off and we lost 3-0! March brought happier days to the Stoke faithful. A draw with Tottenham putting a hold in there top 4 challenge. We rounded the month out with 2 wins away to Aston Villa & Crystal Palace. New midfielder Marcelo Meli is taking his time to settle into the squad with a dodgy first few months

To the end of the season
Man Utd, Liverpool & QPR are the games i think we'll struggle with but apart from that the rest of our season should be all about picking up enough points to secure our place in the top flight next season. Players looking to prove themselves good enough to stay with Stoke next year.

Spurs 2017 Update (January - March)
A really, really, really mixed three months for Spurs. Parts that were superb for us, parts that were terrible and I honestly don't know whether to be happy or disappointed.

Premier League
A lot of games in the league to cover. We started off the new year away to Swansea, crushing them 4-1 with four different scorers. Traore, Bentaleb, Depay and Malcom. None of those players are above 23 years of age. These four players will be key for us in the future (Memphis and Bentaleb are key for us now), and u really hope we can keep hold of them and they continue to develop. Are next League game was a 3-0 loss to Hull... Let's not talk about that. We did return to winning ways with a 3-0 win over Middlesborough, Lamela, Dembele and Mirallas netting. We needed January with two more 3-0 results. One a loss to Manchester City, another a win against Newcastle with two goals from Danny Ings and one from Memphis to thank.

Into February we went, with two away games in the space of four days against Chelsea and Aston Villa. We drew 1-1 with Chelsea, a goal from Malcom earning us the point, then we went to Villa Park, a goal from Ings and an 85th minute penalty from Traore securing us three points. We then finished February with two draws. A 2-2 draw against West Ham, Memphis and Traore scoring, and a 1-1 draw with Stoke, Memphis Depay netting in that game.

And March... Only two games for us this month in the league, and the less said about that the better. Two home losses. 2-0 from Palace, and 2-1 from Liverpool with Malcom rescuing us some dignity.

This leaves us on 6th in the Premier League on 47 points. We are only 2 points off from the Champions League places, but on the other hand we're only in the Europa League places on goal difference. It will be a tight end to the season for us. I'm hoping we can go on to Champions League football, but a Europa League place would be acceptable.

Europa League
Let's just get this out the way. We lost to Fenerbache 4-1 over two legs in the first knockout round. Losing 2-0 away, then 2-1 at home with Depay scoring for us. I'm not happy with this. So disappointing.

FA Cup
The brightest point of our campaign this season. A 1-0 win away to Rotherham thanks to a Lamela goal saw us through the 3rd round. We were then drawn against Millwall at home in the 4th round. Malcom and Lamela got a brace each in the first half. After that, another home draw, this time against Bolton. A 3-0 win there saw us through, thanks to goals from Eric Dier and two from Danny Ings. This saw us play away to Arsenal in the 6th round, and we picked up a 2-0 win with Memphis and Fazio scoring. We now go to Wembley in the middle of April to play Manchester United. We have already beaten them this season, so let's hope we can do it again.

Player of the (Three) Month
Ok, so it's been a while since I've done this. So the player of the month for the January to March of 2017 is... Memphis Depay. I want to give it to someone else, as I always seem to give it to this guy, but he's just too good. One assist, one man of the match and seven goals for us is the best in this time.

View attachment 224430

Although I am gonna give special mention to Malcom. The young Brazillian, while having his first real opportunity in the first team, has bagged five goals, an assist and a man of the match award.
View attachment 224429

Spring into Spring at United

We lost one league game and for some reason it was at Middlesbrough of all games! Despite this our title challenge is legit. Were 6 points clear of Man City and 10 ahead of Arsenal. Calleri & Falcao sharing the goals between them up top with Rooney moving on. with Pogba and Muller contributing goals along the way.
The Carling Cup Final
Trounced Porto in Europe

Fixtures

Swansea 2-2 Man Utd
Falcao
Tielemans
View attachment 224358

Champions League last 16 1st leg
Porto 0-5 Man Utd
Muller 2
Mata 2
Di Maria
View attachment 224356
****** amazing result. Kids for the 2nd leg?

FA Cup 5th Round
Man Utd 1-1 Man City
Calleri
View attachment 224355

Man Utd 1-0 West Brom
Brandt
View attachment 224354
Youngster getting a start with Rooney moving onto Leicester

Man Utd 2-0 Hull
Falcao
Pogba
View attachment 224353

FA Cup 5th Round replay
Man City 0-1 Man Utd
Calleri
View attachment 224352
He scored in both games and his one secured a place in the 6th round at our neighbours experience

Champions League last 16 2nd leg
Man Utd 4-0 Porto AGG Man Utd 9-0 Porto
Koke
Falcao
Calleri
Brandt
View attachment 224351
One of the biggest wins i've seen for CPU vs CPU in this stage. Arsenal in the Quarter Finals scares me much more

View attachment 224350

FA Cup Q/F
Man Utd 2-2 Fulham
Muller
Pogba
View attachment 224349
Too much partying from our recent successes this will make our team wake up for the City game.

Man Utd 2-1 Man City
Calleri
Pogba
View attachment 224348
FINALLY we beat a top team at Old Trafford. This one might be huge as Pep and Man City were getting a bit close for comfort.

Middlebrough 1-0 Man Utd
View attachment 224346
Our only defeat from this update and not many would have shocked me more than this. It would take a miracle to stay in the PL but more results like this and who knows?

FA Cup Q/F replay
Fulham 0-1 Man Utd
Muller
View attachment 224345
17th in the championship but they gave us more of a game that a few Premiership teams. Tottenham await in the Semi Finals

Chelsea 2-3 Man Utd
Brandt
Pogba
Muller
View attachment 224344
What a game this was. Chelsea led twice but the king of important goals Thomas Muller struck just before the hour ended the scoring and probably Chelsea's title defense.

Arsenal 1-1 Man Utd
Januzaj
View attachment 224343
Another title rival and boy were we lucky to leave London with a points with our only shot on target. Champions League tie between us will be a classic!

Capital One Cup final
Manchester United 2-1 Aston Villa
Pogba
Falcao
View attachment 224342
Our first trophy since Fergie as the ghosts of the Sunderland final are put to bed. Two early goals inside the first 15 minutes settle this one with a late consolation from Carlos Fierro. Could this be the start of something big?

April
Only Liverpool & Spurs of the teams in European contention to play gives us a great chance of winning our 1st or 21st title but there is plenty distractions along the way. We have Tottenham in the FA Cup and Arsenal in the Champions League in a very busy week to kick off April.

Man City Update

Well not great last two months, got knocked out by Bayern in the champions league disappointing but understandable. Then got knocked out by united in the Fa Cup, disappointing and yet understandable.

Our league form however has been pretty good aside a crucial loss to united meaning we are 6 points behind them and 2nd​ in the league. 8 games left our fixture list is relatively kind so here’s hoping for a title push!

View attachment 224279

I've go away for the weekend and I miss 2/3 updates. I will try to get a post out tomorrow about Cardiffs progress.

Ill do my best tk have an update out tonight but id like to say how great it is we are now being considered a serious threat to big clubs such as Liverpool and we hope to capitalise on this by making up those 2 points to get into the chanpions league. Seas dyche has done a great job but if we fail to get into the UCL maybe theres someone who could do an even better job...

Ok, I guess I can kinda do an overview of the last 3 months now but it won't be as detailed as my other updates so here goes,

STYLE AND GRACE
IM NERVER GONNA BE DONE
LEAN ON IN
NOW WELCOME TO THE QUEENDOM

*Stephanie walks down ramp*

"Lasies and Gentlemen lets here it for me. One of the principle owners of WWE and co-chairman of QPR. Stephanie McMahon.
Im here after a great few months at LOFTUS road to tell you , the QPR universe, how I think we've done and what I expect from the club in the run in

Premier League

I am so proud of how my boys have done in the premier league this year, with that poor excuse for a man Matthew Ryan out of the club in a few months weve gone from being 3 points above relagation to 2 points off the top 4. Results such as the 3-0 thrashing of Manchester United were part of the cause. We also have a tough run in with games against such teams as Liverpool and if I'm not mistaken against the old rivals Chelsea so we wil have to work **** hard to make up those 2 points but if we do it'll be the greatest achievement there's been in football over the last 3 years. And THATS WHATS BEST FOR BUISSNESS.

Ill do my best tk have an update out tonight but id like to say how great it is we are now being considered a serious threat to big clubs such as Liverpool and we hope to capitalise on this by making up those 2 points to get into the chanpions league. Seas dyche has done a great job but if we fail to get into the UCL maybe theres someone who could do an even better job...

I wouldn't sack your manager if you don't get into Champions League. I don't think QPR are the kind of team that should be sacking their manager for not a top four finish. Although with how that team is playing and improving, it might only be a couple more seasons before they are that kind of team :D

I wouldn't sack your manager if you don't get into Champions League. I don't think QPR are the kind of team that should be sacking their manager for not a top four finish. Although with how that team is playing and improving, it might only be a couple more seasons before they are that kind of team :D

It depends whos avalablble at tge end of season

I can tell you all right now, if we miss Europe, an Aussie will be in charge at Liverpool next year! :P

cardiff-city-fc.png

Cardiff slipping towards relegation

After only 1 win in 5 Cardiff could end the season in the relegation zone. February started with a 1-1 draw at home against QPR in a match we could have won as we dominated both possession and chances. The next game was a 1-0 win against Sunderland thanks to a first minute goal from Kenwyne Jones. The stats show that Sunderland dominated but that is skewed by the fact that we had a lead to hold onto from the first minute. The last game of February was at the Emirates where we lost 5-2 to Arsenal. Goals from Javi Guerra and Kenwyne Jones were not enough as we were thoroughly beaten here.

March had only 2 games and it started disappointingly with a 1-0 loss at home to West Brom. Gomis’ early strike was enough to secure the points as we couldn’t break down a tight West Brom defence. The final game of March was against West Ham where we drew 2-2. Charlie Austin got back on the scoresheet for the first time in a while but it wasn’t enough as Danny Welbeck scored a late equaliser to cost us 2 vital points. This result leaves us just 4 points above the relegation zone with 8 games to go.

The end of April sees us play both Man City and Chelsea so the first 3 games of April are vital. We first play Swansea and then follow that with Hull and Middlesbrough. All 3 of these teams lie below us in the league so each of these games are going to be vital in the battle for survival. 2 out of 3 wins from these games should see us survive for this season but that might not be enough to save Russell Slade’s job as he has not lived up to the pre-seasons expectation set by the board.

View attachment 224015
West Brom are on the climb
Verdelli gets his boys going, and they just keep rolling with the punches.
Injury after injury, Cech, Santi, Ramires all out currently with the lengthiest is three months.
View attachment 224011

In Form Players

View attachment 224009 View attachment 224008

Youth Player having a great season and had made five starts for The Albion this season, Harry Cardwell; 4 goals (5 starts) averaging at 6.90 match rating, but at youth level he his carrying the team...

View attachment 224005
View attachment 224004
Appearances: 19(7)
Goals: 23
Rating: 7.75

Verdelli's success stems from his creative attacking displays through narrow counter attacks, and his general philosophy seems to get his team roaring.
View attachment 224010

View attachment 223831
Well, that could've gone a lot better...
Not 100% sure when my last update was, but I'll cover from January in this one.
The major departure in January was Petr Cech's wages as he was finally moved on :D
He was replaced (temporarily for now) by Nicola Leali from Arsenal.

I'll do this by competition:

Barclays Premier League
At the end of December we were back top, what has happened since has been a disastrous run of form that has seen us drop out of the Champions League places!! Unacceptable, changes WILL be made. Clearly José let his new £150k p/w contract go to his head...
I won't list all the defeats, that would take far too long. Instead I'll leave this little stat - Since January 1st, Chelsea have only obtained 5 (!) points in the Premier League... 5 points in 3 months?! That's worse than relegation form!

(Emirates) FA Cup
Slightly redeeming as we comfortably progress to the semi-finals with victories over Luton, Norwich, Hull and Derby to set up a Semi-Final with West Brom (which is ever so conveniently situated between two games against Barcelona...). We'll probably play a weakened team and get knocked out :(

Champions League
We thrashed Monaco 5-1 on aggregate to set up a meeting with Barcelona - managed by PSG's favourite (In my games anyway...) Unai Emery. Still - at least we can say we got further than City :P

View attachment 223830
As a result of Chelsea's abysmal league form in 2017, skyBET are offering reduced odds on the following managers moving to Stamford Bridge soon:
Luis Enrique 5/1
Jurgen Klopp 4/1
Carlo Ancelotti 9/2
Roberto di Matteo 2/1
Julen Lopetegui 10/1

Place your bets now!

P.S Sorry for the short update, still pretty **** busy...

QPR Manager Update

*SWEET RIFF*

Behold the king, the king of kings
ON YOUR KNEES DOG

BOW DOWN TO THE...
BOW DOWN TO THE KING

HHH: When me and stephanie bought this club we promiced the fans sucess, we promiced big names and big places. Now many people will be pleased with how weve done this season however, we here at QPR are not B+ players. We're A+ players and you know what we want a manager to represent this. we've done good but we were just a B+ players and weve found the ultimate A+ stratagy. For free to boot. He will be the revolutionise the club and bring a new direction for the club. So i'd like to welcome to the stadium, and you can choose any theme you want, sean dyche.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING...

*Dyche nervously walks out*

Step: When i joined the club i also made a promice to all the fans that i would do whats BEST FOR BUISNESS and so far we have delivered on this promice and part of this is due to you so thank you mr dyche, now would you like to say a few words

Dyche: Well i was er... greaful to recive this oppertuinity and i knew id grab the bull by the horns and run with it. And i also think...

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING...

The Rock: ... IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. You come out here in your stupid *** suit looking like a balding monkey whos just had the taste slapped out of his mouth and replaced with cena's fruity pebbles. Now there is now way.... AND THE ROCK MEANS NO WAY. that anyone can ever use the rocks theme music... but youve done good job so congratulations... now turn around

HHH hits a massive pedigree
The rock hits a peoples elbow and exits

Step: now theres only one man who should really say what hes about to say so come on out dad,

NO CHANCE THATS WHAT YOU GOT...

vince: thamks for giving me the houners so sean dyche, YOURE FIIIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDD,

HHH: Now to welcome in our new A+ Manager: JOSE MOURINHO!!!!

IM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT
IM SO SEXY IT HURTS...

Jose: thank you for this oppertunity, I have been given a 3.5 year plan by the board of directors and the authority, get into the champions league and thats excatly what im going to do!!!! Im no longer a rent boy, IM A HOOP!!!

Back