MC Jucilei £4m
ML L Piazon £2m
DC M Muniesa £2m
DC Lamine Sane £2m

Free
MC S Ireland
MC C Adam
MC Charlie Colkett

We want to do it right and get business done early doors and get the squad together in better shape than last season.

I'll do an April and May update Friday and Saturday. Cant do it during the week for now as I am working non-stop.

Then kick off the end of season awards and such afterwards.

View attachment 223319
Chelsea FC - Manager Announcement

Following an emergency meeting of the Chelsea board, we have decided to remove José Mourinho from his position as manager. He has moved to QPR and we have no doubt he can continue his current form with his new club.

As to the new manager, we knew we needed a big name manager. We also wanted someone who has knowledge of Chelsea, either as a past manager or player.
We narrowed our shortlist to 3:
Roberto di Matteo, he wasn't given a fair shot after winning the champions league.
Carlo Ancelotti, big name and an attractive style of play.
Jurgen Klopp, although not related to Chelsea before he could be a good fit for a club like us.

We quickly decided that di Matteo wasn't ready for the pressure of the last 8 games and, after a long drawn out process decided that the best fit was...
View attachment 223318
Carlo Ancelotti!
We all welcome back Carlo and we hope he can repeat the successes of his first stint. His first job however is to ensure we get Champions League football from this season, a trophy would be a bonus.

#WelcomeBackCarlo​

In fairness mourinho has said if he got fired he would stay in the prem and moving to qpr would mean he wouldn't have to move his family so not completely unrealistic

If it was a c2c-deal, no worries about reputation! And also, there have been a couple of appointments that have been more unrealistic in my opinion. I think Laurent Blanc went from PSG when they were 1st in the league and in the semi-finals in the CL, to manage a mid-table team in our chairman game :P

Sunderland Chairman queries recent manger movements.

As seen in recent media reports Chelsea have agreed to let Mourinho leave to join Q.P.R for no fee.

I have to ask, is this in the spirit of the game?

Chelsea pay no compensation to release José from his contract!

Q.P.R hire a manager with a huge rep for no fee.

As I understand no rules have been broken, but has a loophole been found to exploit the system?

Both clubs greatly benefit from this deal without financial penalty. Is this fair? Are the rules being bent?

As seen in recent media reports Chelsea have agreed to let Mourinho leave to join Q.P.R for no fee.

As I understand no rules have been broken, but has a loophole been found to exploit the system?

Both clubs greatly benefit from this deal without financial penalty. Is this fair? Are the rules being bent?

I kind of agree if there was no fee tbh. In that case, Mourinho was released from his Chelsea contract, so someone should have had to compensate him.

its quite often 2 clubs benifit from a deal thats been made. i was the one who read the situation and saw a deal that would benifit me. i dont care weather the deal benifits them. i saw a deal that was well within the rules and used it. nothing doing here.

I kind of agree if there was no fee tbh. In that case, Mourinho was released from his Chelsea contract, so someone should have had to compensate him.
so if i ofered £1 it would be ok?

Style and grace
im never gonna be done
lean on in

now welcome to the queendom...

Step: now all of ya'll need to shut the **** up and listen. me and hunter played completely by the rules. trust me if we didn't we would have never struck a deal with our worst rivals. these small clubs are just jealous of the way QPR have been playing and the fact that they will never be as good as us. we simply did what's BEST FOR BUSINESS.

I kind of agree with crchamp here. If he read the situation & used it to his advantage, I say well played. I have openly stated that, if I miss Europe, I will be replacing my manager. If anyone wants to save me paying his compensation by offering to take him off my hands I'd jump at the chance, much as AW190 did.

Dukes says: Meh.

so if i ofered £1 it would be ok?

No, that wasn't what I meant, and I don't think you've broken any rules. I just think it is extremely unrealistic that Mourinho would volunterily leave Chelsea without any kind of compensation, to join QPR (even if this QPR is a lot better than in real life :) )

Back