Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

But let's move on, I'm curious to see if we can finally get the upper hand over Man Utd! Bring on the CL!

LCFC - Update

View attachment 223190

JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH UPDATE

Given the unbelievably bad form we were in, Esteban Cambiasso had to be locked up somewhere in Somalia. The club appointed Andre Villas-Boas to succeed him. While our bad form continued in January, it picked up in February and March, which leaves me optimistic about us surviving the drop this year. Hopefully, next season will be better. We've also splashed the cash, so we better improve next season!

View attachment 956875

JANUARY

Sunderland 2
- 1 Leicester City
LCFC scorers: Rooney

A debut goal for Wayne Rooney in garbage time wasn't enough to help avoid defeat, in a bad start to the new year and to AvB's career at Leicester.

Leicester City 0 - 3 West Bromwich Albion

A dreadful display at home. 2 games, 2 defeats.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Leicester City
LCFC scorers: Drinkwater

A spirited defeat at the Emirates. Danny Drinkwater pulled level after Lukaku opened the scoring in the third minute, but they had too much quality for us.

Leicester City 0 - 1 Cardiff City

A tough defeat. Had more shots than the opposition, but couldn't convert. Injuries to Ivanovic and Micah Richards within a minute of each other didn't help either.

Leicester City 2 - 2 Hull City
LCFC scorers: Knockaert, Mane

Finally, our first point of the new year! Disappointing result however, as we conceded an 87th minute equalizer.

FEBRUARY

Swansea City 0 - 4 Leicester City
LCFC scorers: Herrera, Martial, Rooney, Blackett

Absolutely superb way to get our first win since December. Led 3-0 at halftime and never looked like losing. Brilliant performance.

Middlesbrough 0 - 2 Leicester City
LCFC scorers: Rojo, De Laet

Two wins in two! Great performance at the Riverside.

Leicester City 0 - 0 Manchester City

Superb performance by the team. We more than matched City in this one, and on another day could even have won it. But you don't always get what you want!

Leicester City 1 - 1 Newcastle United
LCFC scorers: Herrera

Disappointed with the result. Absolutely battered Newcastle, but they were able to hold on.

MARCH

Chelsea 0 - 1 Leicester City
LCFC scorers: Rooney

WE WIN AT THE BRIDGE! Rooney the scorer, and we probably could have had more, if not for our profligacy.

Aston Villa 1 - 3 Leicester City
LCFC scorers: Blackett, Knockaert, Mane

From no wins in 11 games to no losses in 6. Quite the up-turn in form I would say! Now to get some wins at home.

TABLE WATCH: Tight league, this. Watford (10th place) only seven points away from us, and the European spots are 13 points away. If we keep this form up we could be in the running for a top half (or at least mid-table) finish.

View attachment 223176

THIRD ROUND

Hull City 3
- 1 Leicester City
LCFC scorers: Martial

Disappointing performance sees us bow out of the cup in the third round, following last year's run to the semifinals. Was hoping for much better.

Allahu Akbar.​

Last edited:
***** sake... Such a **** month from Spurs. If we don't finish top 6, manager is gone :D

Althoigh it is so unbelievably tight up there! Two points separating fifth and ninth :D

I have returned from Thailand. And can I just say what a privilege it is to see born explorer managing the club I stepped down from. Was a big fan of his chairman game from last years FM.

Good to see the game is still going strong. Keep it up lads ^^)

7th place after beating Tottenham 4-3 and Liverpool 5-0!!! Europe here we come,

Now that was exciting! I'll get an update out tomorrow, some pleasing results, and some depressing ones!

WOW 5th Place with our closest rivals hiring Lucas Niel.WERE IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE CLUBS HISTORY. DA DA DA DAAAAA DAAAAAAA DA DA DA DA HOOPS (meanwhile QPR for real lost 4-0 to fulham)
When i return home today i will do a full update including the predictions using reverse fixtures. to see the likley outcome of the top 7. Can QPR make champions league? will liverpool survive with lucas niel? can tottenham overtake watford? only time will tell

Last edited:
Would people be in favour of removing some leagues for next year?

Its quite big and it means its a bit slower for people on older hardware things like northern ireland, Norwegian, south african and republic of ireland leagues are unlikely to have any impact on anyone's transfer search

Would people be in favour of removing some leagues for next year?

Its quite big and it means its a bit slower for people on older hardware things like northern ireland, Norwegian, south african and republic of ireland leagues are unlikely to have any impact on anyone's transfer search

Good point but keep Norway & South Africa, both can produce some gems

April

Three wins a draw and defeat keep us on track for the title
A Stunning victory in the FA Cup Semi Final as part of two brilliant games with them in April
Arsenal end our Champions league dreams with some tough tackling and the away goals rule

Fixtures

Man Utd 1-2 Newcastle
Falcao
View attachment 223117
Messy performance and defeat at home

Aston Villa 0-2 Man Utd
Falcao
Januzaj
View attachment 223116

Champions League Q/F 1st Leg
Man Utd 3-2 Arsenal
Falcao
Pogba 2
View attachment 223115
Interesting game. Pogba scored twice to grab victory from the draws of defeat then got sent off.

FA Cup Semi Final
Man Utd 2-2 Tottenham - Man Utd win 4-3 on Pes
Falcao
Muller
View attachment 223114
Classic cup final. Muller scored in Fergie time to get us into Extra time then penaltys where Bentaleb & Fazio missed to end Spurs cup dreams

Champions League Q/F 1st Leg
Arsenal 2-1 Man Utd - Arsenal win on away goals
MullerView attachment 223113
Everything happened in the first 13 minutes where all 3 goals were scored and we had two of our defenders Jones & Romagnoli taken off injured. Diego was furious to see Arsenal kick two of his defenders off the park in the first 13 minutes. "If we had the subs available later on they could have made the difference and got us over the line"

C Palace 1-2 Man Utd
Falcao
Scope
View attachment 223112
Jeez more trouble with players missing, Mata sent off and Di Maria & Calleri injured. These London clubs are trying to keep the title away from us

Man Utd 3-3 Tottenham
Muller
Tielemans
Blind
View attachment 223110
Another fantasitc game of football against Tottenham with goals everywhere and a late goal saving out bacon.

Man Utd 4-1 Stoke
Pogba
Mata
Muller
Falcao
View attachment 223107
A big win to warm us up for a huge end of the season run.

To The End
A win against either Leicester, Liverpool or Watford should secure the title thanks to our 8 goal advantage in GD.
After that we could have a shot at the domestic treble when we face Chelsea in the FA Cup final. Carlo has made a solid start back at Stamford Bridge and plays the bottom 3 as a perfect warm up for the final.
We will have to win both of these without Koke and John Calleri both had season ending injurys and will have to work hard to get fit for net season.

Carlo is back :) Manager of the month already, Champions League looks all but secured now, and we have a chance for a trophy as well. Bring it United!

WOW 5th Place with our closest rivals hiring Lucas Niel.WERE IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE CLUBS HISTORY. DA DA DA DAAAAA DAAAAAAA DA DA DA DA HOOPS (meanwhile QPR for real lost 4-0 to fulham)
When i return home today i will do a full update including the predictions using reverse fixtures. to see the likley outcome of the top 7. Can QPR make champions league? will liverpool survive with lucas niel? can tottenham overtake watford? only time will tell

I predict that QPR will finish 8th :D

View attachment 223091

West Ham United - April Update

3tN2cB2.png

April saw the final run-in towards the end of the season really kick start into life, with 5 games which would give us a real indication of whether there was any chance of us making Europe or not. With 3 away games including a trip to Anfield, we were going to have to be at our best to pick up big points and move up the table.

QP7MvY5.png

Our first game was a trip to Stoke, which is always a challenge for any team. However, we put in a brilliant performance to win 2-0, with 2 goals in quick succession in the first half from Downing and Meyer giving us a welcome victory and a solid start to April.

Tdbh1Zh.png

Struggling Swansea was our next opponent at the Olympic Stadium, a game that we should be winning considering the form of the two teams this season. That was indeed the case, with a strike just before half time from our talisman Welbeck giving us back-to-back wins.

qWBQT80.png

Our toughest game of the month was a trip to Anfield where we faced a Liverpool side also fighting to get into Europe this year. It was a drab game in the end, with a goalless draw being a good result for us and giving us another clean sheet for the third successive game.

KAJCedr.png

After a good run of results we thought relegation-threatened Hull would be another win for the team. Disappointingly, this wasn't the case with Sissoko grabbing the only goal of the game in the 3rd minute to claim a valuable victory in Hull's battle against the drop. For us though, this was a very poor performance which if replicated would no doubt see our European dreams fade away.

AaYOC3x.png

Finally we went to the King Power Stadium to try and end our month on a high against Leicester. The game looked like it was heading for a draw with an early Meyer goal cancelled out by a Herrera strike just before half time. However, we managed to ****** the win late on with loanee Jimenez grabbing a late winner to finish the month with a solid away win.

League Table

oZU0TGe.png

Those results mean we sit in 9th place going into the final 3 games of our season against Watford, Middlesbrough and Man City. The fact that 5th to 9th is only separated by 2 points though means we could easily finish in the European places with a good month. May promises to be very exciting for the Hammers!

Hammer of the Month

YH5juUb.png

Max Meyer gets the award this month after a string of impressive performances where he scored 3 goals for us. The young German has grown into a key player for us since his move in January, and his form has been rewarded with the Young Player of the Month award for April. We hope he can continue to improve into one of the divisions best players as we believe he can.

Last edited:
How many times have people predicted QPR to do badly... When will they ever learn...

I'll admit, I did predict you to do bad, and you did prove me wrong.

5th - 7th will get EL by the way, so you're nearly there IMO. ;)

Back