Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Unlucky Q.P.R....level with Chelsea in 4th but lose out on Goal Difference. That must be tough to take.

Also..Troy -the beast- Deeney...29 league Goals!

Cheers Josh for doing the update.

I'll do the 'End of Season' awards tonight.

Last edited:
Cant believe hiring Lucas Neill & changing our anthem didn't work.....Who saw that coming! :P

Unlucky Q.P.R....level with Chelsea in 4th but lose out on Goal Difference. That must be tough to take.

Also..Troy -the beast- Deeney...29 league Goals!

Cheers Josh for doing the update.

I'll do the 'End of Season' awards tonight.

I'm absolutely devastated. However it shows that were no longer a second rate small west London club. Were just as big as chelski on a fraction of the budget and when we move into our new stadium we will push to eclipse Chelsea and our target for next season is going to be higher than ever before. Update after end of season update.

7th not the best for Spurs, but a Europa League spot next season is the most important thing.

Unfortunately I'm away from my laptop today, then in London Saturday - Monday. So I'll probably do my end of season update either Monday evening or Tuesday evening :)

View attachment 222248

Well then... "A Newcastle United Chairman Review"

This has been... an interesting season! By October, we were stuck in 20th, with Dunga sacked. I actually considered inserting him back in the role, but then I saw a top class manager, Joachim Low. He was brilliant for us, guiding us up to the top half, and the Europa League fight! Then, came Mike Ashley. The absolute dic*head sacked Low, even though he guided us to near Europa from 20th! I was seriously furious! He then hired some guy who had been sacked by Watford and West Brom, Slavisa Jokanovic. I gave him a chance, as he seemed alright, and the formation was the same as Low's. We finished 8th

8th, 1 place off Europa League.

View attachment 222246

Newcastle Transfer List

Eugene Konopolyanka - Extremely talented winger, doesn't fit our formation, didn't play well as LM, cheap wages (35k) - £25m

Rémy Cabella - Talented CAM, again, doesn't fit the 4-4-2 formation of Jokanovic, same wages as Konopolyanka - £23.5m

Oscar Hijemark - Useful CM, I don't like him, could be good for a lower BPL team - £8m

Anyone else you want, just ask! :)

Well that was nearly dreadful (league) and brilliant (FA Cup)
End of season review and rather large transfer list should be tonight

Cameron found dead, confesses to crimes!
Breaking News!
Former PM David Cameron has been found dead in his London home, police report. In what would appear to be a suicide by hanging, in a note by his corpse he reportedly admitted to being the culprit behind the recent "McBurgerGate" scandal, as the heads of senior politicians including Boris Johnson, George Osborne and Ian Duncan Smith, along with a number of football related figures were found inside big macs .

He oversaw an Aston Villa side, who after a series of abysmal results were relegated in 19th place. The country is coming to grips with the fact that their former Prime Minister was a psychopathic murderer, with paranoid schizophrenia. More on this to come.

Last edited:
Well that was nearly dreadful (league) and brilliant (FA Cup)
End of season review and rather large transfer list should be tonight

I was so close. Next season. 4th place. #FOLLOWTHEBUZZARDS #FOLLOWTHEHOOPS

You do realise i will now be forced to sue for several million pounds for copywright infingement. PM me and well disuss compensation or we may have to go to the FA court.

Lies! This is clearly just you being happy for the first International title for an English team in this chairman game!

Lies! This is clearly just you being happy for the first International title for an English team in this chairman game!

Suerly after such a great win a few million in compensation now is better than a long court case...

Back