Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

How many times have people predicted QPR to do badly... When will they ever learn...

It was a joke :D

I think QPR have a good team, and can definitely get a Europa league spot. But equally there are five teams with good teams that can get into those positions.

I cant see my Watford doing it again next season, hope to prove myself wrong but will Deeny bosh them in again next season i dont think to that extent

I'm really loving how close this is from fifth to like tenth. Makes it a real challenge. Got a few ideas for signings next season to make Spurs better :D

I'm really loving how close this is from fifth to like tenth. Makes it a real challenge. Got a few ideas for signings next season to make Spurs better :D

Its also worked out well for the title assuming united win a different winner every year is always nice :)

The suspense is killing me!!! Its so tight!

Can the mighty Lucas Neill lead Liverpool into Europe?! C'mon Aussie! :P

I would get an update out now but ive woken up after a slod night of partying in a house (dont know whos or where),in a relationship and unaware of anything that happened that i didnt record. When im home sober and not hungover the update will be out.

As you guys will have noticed, I haven't been on steam since the update. New internet service isn't set-up now that I'm in my new place.

I'll look to get an update out sometime soon..over the next couple of days.

Last edited:
QPR April Update/ May predictions

ITS A NEW DAY
YES IT IS....
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOOOA

Xaviar: Loftus Road, Dont you dare be sour
Clap your hands for your 2 time WWE tag team champions the NEW DAY

Kofi: Now my boy jose Mourinho has a tough start to his job. But dont sweat. And lets ise the power of positivity to spur the boys.

Big E: Now clap with us Q----PR Q---------PR

So jose started off woth a entertaining 2-3 loss to his former bosses. We had more shots and maybe we deserved a better result. We then had 3 draws in a row agains newcastle, villa and spurs. we were the better team at villa but overall some fair results. We won our last game vs palace because pal------ace suck pal--------ace suck.

Xaviar: Plays trumpet to the tune of da da da daa daaa sa da da da hoops

So now we figure out to a degree of acuraccy where everyone will finish by using reverse fixtures so atm the table looks like this

Team Pos games GD Points
QPR 5 35 2 53
Liverpool 6 35 -3 53
Watford 7 35 6 52
Spurs 8 35 6 52
West Ham 9 35 6 51

Arsenal 0 2 Tottenham
watford 1-2 West ham

Team games GD Points
tottenham 36 8 55
west ham 36 7 54
QPR 35 2 53
Liverpool 35 -3 53
Watford 36 5 52

QPR 2 2 Liverpool
Team games GD Points
tottenham 36 8 55
west ham 36 7 54
QPR 36 2 54
Liverpool 36 -3 54
Watford 36 5 52

Liverpool 0 3 Manchester United
Watford 3 0 Leicster
West Brom 3 0 Tottenham

Watford 37 8 55
tottenham 37 5 55
west ham 36 7 54
QPR 36 2 54
Liverpool 37 -6 54

Stoke 2 3 QPR
Middlesborough 1 1 West Ham
QPR 37 3 57
Watford 37 8 55
west ham 37 7 55
tottenham 37 5 55
Liverpool 37 -6 54

Leicster 0 0 QPR
Liverpool 0 2 Sunderland
City 2 1 West Ham
Tottenham 4 1 Cardiff
Watford 0 4 Man utd
tottenham 38 8 58
QPR 38 3 58
west ham 38 6 55
Watford 38 4 55

So ladies and gentlemen that is what the league would look likenif we used the reverse fixture acores but we all know it not that simple...

Oh, so you forget us do you? We have easier fixtures, and are 5 points behind you mate. ;)

Back