Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 222907

The West Ham United Transfer Giveaway

With the update delayed, I thought I'd get our transfer list out nice and early...

GK Adrian £2M

CDM C.Kouyaté £1M

CM J.Ledley £1M

CAM S.De Jong £5M

FW A.Carroll £2M

Free Transfer List

CM M.Flamini Free

RB G.Johnson Free

* Take Glen Johnson and get £1M off any of the transfer listed players *

* Take both and get £2M off any of the transfer listed players *

Feel free to get in contact right away, offers will be accepted on a first come first served basis. Offers are also welcome for all other players, although it will take an impressive offer to tempt me.

Arsenal updates + transfer list

View attachment 222871
Arsenal making progress under new manager
After the departure of Leonid Slutskiy in February, Arsenal have looked better under new manager Vincenzo Montella. A couple of good months, which has been epitomized by an impressive European campaign, sees us 3rd in the league with 3 games to go.

Results:

View attachment 957572

Arsenal 2 - 2 Sunderland
Montella's first league game in charge wasn't convincing. We dropped a 2-0 lead at home to struggling Sunderland. Not what I had wished for to improve our form.

West Brom 0 - 4 Arsenal
Now that's more like it. A brace from Lukaku, as well as goals from central midfielders Ramsey and Martinez gave us a perfect away win.

Arsenal 5 - 2 Cardiff
Well, Montella sure has the fans buzzing. 11 goals scored in his first 3 games in charge. A brace as well as 2 assists for Sterling, who was the star of the show with a perfect 10.0 rating.

West Ham 2 - 1 Arsenal
Montella's first defeat. We were not good enough at the Olympic stadium, and lost deservedly to an impressive Hammers side.

Swansea 0 - 2 Arsenal
But we were not down for long. We bounce back with an impressive win away in Wales. 2 goals in 2 minutes from Sanchez and Martinez gave us a solid 3 points.

Arsenal 1 - 1 Man Utd
What a frustrating result this was. We completely dominated the league leaders and should have won, but in the end, we might well have lost the game. Januzaj gave United the lead in the second half with what ended up being their only shot on target. It took a late equalizer from the unlikely source of Sakho to give us a draw.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Hull
Another win, and another good performance. Noone can accuse Montella of not being entertaining. Goals from Sterling, Sanchez and Oxlade-Chamberlain gave us the win, as former player Wanyama got on the scoresheet for Hull.

Middlesbrough 2 - 3 Arsenal
We took the win from Riverside, but not in any way comfortably. Sanchez and Sterling continued their impressive spring form with Sanchez netting a brace. Our defending under Montella leaves some to be desired, but outscoring the opposition is always popular with the fans!

Arsenal 4 - 1 Man City
What a game by the Gunners. We finally get a solid result against one of the title candidates. Sterling was fantastic once again and netted a brace. Lukaku and Özil also got on the scoresheet as City simply could not cope with our fluent attacking style.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Arsenal
A good result at the Bridge, but after going 1-0 up and playing against 10 men after Costa's sending off, I had hoped for all 3 points. Sterling scored for the 4th game in a row, as he is really thriving in the striker position favoured by Montella.

Arsenal 2 - 4 Newcastle
And in typical Arsenal fashion, just as we have gotten the results we want from the big games, and are starting to mount a challenge, we throw it all away at home. Newcastle have made a huge turnaround after their horrible start to the season, and look to be fighting for European spots, but we really should do better at home. We were made to pay by their efficient counter attacks, and despite Sterling scoring again, we lost deservedly.

View attachment 222870

1st knockout stage:

Arsenal 2 - 1 Sampdoria
A good win at home, but we concede a dangerous away goal, and have to get a result in Italy. Sterling and Martinez with the goals as Marquinhos had a terrific game at right back.

Sampdoria 1 - 4 Arsenal
The conclusion was never in doubt here. Martinez gave us an early lead with another goal, and we never looked back. A brace from Sanchez and a late Aboubakar goal gave us a very solid win.

Quarter Finals

Man Utd 3 - 2 Arsenal
We got a decent result in the end, thanks to 2 away goals. But we really should have done even more. 2 goals in 3 minutes from Sanchez gave us a 2-1 lead within 20 minutes. But after that, we stopped playing, and we're 3-2 down by half time. Thankfully, Pogba got himself sent off, and will miss the second leg.

Arsenal 2 - 1 Man Utd
We finally got the better of United! Once again, it all happened in the first half. The usual suspects, Sterling and Sanchez gave us a 2-0 lead within 11 minutes. But the lead only lasted a minute, as Müller pulled one back early in the first half. In the end, we deserved the win and make it through to the semi-finals where we face Italian giants Juventus in a juicy tie. Being the only English team left, a lot of responsibility rests on our shoulders to prevent the Premier League from being bypassed by the Serie A and losing a CL spot.

Conclusion:
Montella has got the fans behind him, and plays extremely entertaining football. We have scored in all games except one (our 0-2 loss to Spurs in the cup) after he took charge. He has really gotten the best out of Raheem Sterling and Alexis Sanchez, and it's nice to see our new signing Niklas Süle, performing brilliantly when given the chance. However, if this season should be considered successful, we have to overcome Juventus in the CL. Losing out in the semi-finals, and ending the season in 3rd will not be good enough.

Transfer list

Pirmin Schwegler - £3M
A good Swiss international with excellent mental stats. Ingame value of £7M, so a real discount! May be available for loan.

Hector Bellerin - £7.5M
Homegrown, young, lightning quick, low wages. Unfortunately, Bellerin is behind both Marquinhos, Chambers and De Sciglio in the fight for right back, and will be better off at a club where he'll get a chance. He is home-grown in England, and still has a lot of room to improve. This might well be something we'll regret.

Javier Mascherano - £5M
Even at 32, Mascherano still has 2-3 good years in him. His mental attributes are exceptional, and he's still very solid physically. Will grab a starting spot at almost any Premiership club.

Ryan Gauld - £7M
Technically gifted winger who is still only 21, and has room to improve even more. Is already a possible starter for a lot of PL clubs, and would do well if given playing time to improve.

Dmitri Payet - ?M
Payet joins us from Marseille in July, and will be on £61K per week. However, I struggle to see him finding a spot in our squad, so we will look to move him on straight away. He is a very good midfielder that can play on both wings as well as through the middle. Grab yourself a bargain quality French international today! Make a bid, and we can discuss a price!

Nicola Leali - £2M
A good Italian stopper. Has been Chelsea's reserve keeper since January.

For Loan

Serge Gnabry - AMRLC
Quick, HG, will improve a lot if given playing time.

Bryan Cristante - DMC/MC
A brilliant playmaker that should be a starter for a lot of clubs. Spent this season at loan at Parma, starting 32 games.

Gedion Zelalem - AMC
Talented American playmaker, could play a rotational role for low/mid-table sides.

Diego Zaragoza - DC/DMC
Argentine with potential to be as good as Messi. Has improved steadily this year, and may well be ready for Premiership football soon. In my test-simulation he developed an extreme amount over the summer, and could almost break into our first team squad by September.

(José Gaya - DL/WBL/AML)
Probably one of the top 5 left backs in the Premier League. Because of Baines being so ******* consistent, he hasn't gotten the playing time he needs to improve, so we might look to give him a seasonal loan to aid his development. This is dependant upon other deals.

(Richairo Zivkovic - ST)
Like Gaya, this depends on other deals and the balance of the squad. Has scored 32 goals over 2 seasons at Sunderland, so will make a good addition to almost any PL team.

View attachment 222762

A furious Kevin Phillips has today decided to make one last roll of the dice at the Stadium of Light. The club are currently languishing just above the relegation zone with only 4 points separating us from the drop zone. This is a far cry from our position come the start of the year, when we were riding high in 9th. Since January the club has only won 3 league games and picked up a total of 11 points.

This hasn't gone down well with Phillips and he has moved to remove David Moyes as the clubs manager. Not only that, he has told all of the players that even if they do beat the drop their place at the club may not be safe.

What of Moyes successor? Well Phillips has made a move to install former Arsenal boss Leonid Slutskiy as the teams new manager for the remainder of the season. Slutskiy has been given 3 games to turn the clubs fortunes around and keep them in the Premier League.

Leonid plays a similar formation to Moyes so the players will not need to adapt to a new tactic. He also plays a less direct style of play and is a little more expressive which should suit our more creative players. Phillips hopes Leonid's presence will spur the players on to survival.

Last edited:
Don't fool us Lippo, we can all see the 'Not Afraid To Suck' on the Liverpool badge. ;)

View attachment 222672
Updated Arsenal Transfer list

Pirmin Schwegler - £3M
A good Swiss international with excellent mental stats. Ingame value of £7M, so a real discount! May be available for loan.

Javier Mascherano - £5M
Even at 32, Mascherano still has 2-3 good years in him. His mental attributes are exceptional, and he's still very solid physically. Will grab a starting spot at almost any Premiership club.

Ryan Gauld - £7M
Technically gifted winger who is still only 21, and has room to improve even more. Is already a possible starter for a lot of PL clubs, and would do well if given playing time to improve.

Dmitri Payet - ?M
Payet joins us from Marseille in July, and will be on £61K per week. However, I struggle to see him finding a spot in our squad, so we will look to move him on straight away. He is a very good midfielder that can play on both wings as well as through the middle. Grab yourself a bargain quality French international today! Make a bid, and we can discuss a price!

For Loan

Serge Gnabry - AMRLC
Quick, HG, will improve a lot if given playing time.

Bryan Cristante - DMC/MC
A brilliant playmaker that should be a starter for a lot of clubs. Spent this season at loan at Parma, starting 32 games. Might be available for purchase if you pay more than his ingame value.

Gedion Zelalem - AMC
Talented American playmaker, could play a rotational role for low/mid-table sides.

Last edited:
Updates will Resume this Friday, may even be able to get the end of season updates done and have the Transfer Window open this weekend :)

Ok, so still no internet...hopefully it will be switched on sometime today!

Just in case though, anyone free to do the final update of the season?? (If my internet isn't on today)

I just don't want to hold this up any longer as everyone been waiting patiently long enough.

Ok, so still no internet...hopefully it will be switched on sometime today!

Just in case though, anyone free to do the final update of the season?? (If my internet isn't on today)

I just don't want to hold this up any longer as everyone been waiting patiently long enough.

I'll do it just load up the last month sim a season and post results yea?

I'll do it just load up the last month sim a season and post results yea?

Lets not sim a season, just a month ;)

Yep, just sim until the 1st June, then post the May Results(keep same structure as previous updates if possible)..should be a short month.

I'll then post the end of season awards tonight.

Any questions about it, PM me. Cheers

Back