Disgraceful Bhoys....

livipunk

Reaction score
Shameful performance from the Celtic fans - chanting during the minutes silence at the Falkirk game today.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ihud-fhwEs"]YouTube- Celtic scum at falkirk[/ame]

****** scum man. ****** me right off this. Not the first time some pro IRA ***** have made our club and our mostly decent fans look bad.

This is absolutely awful, whoever they were should be ashamed of themselves.

You can put your money on it being the some of the Irish contingent doing that and i say some because the majority of Irish people are top people,this is a minority scum section.

It upsets me and thats on an away day imagine it at home?

Lewis is agreeing.

He is being sarcastic, I thought that was easy to understand.

I thought he was to be honest.

yea lewis edwards wasnt saying everyone should start chanting he has saying people shouldnt chant because its a minutes silence

I thought he was saying it's okay to chant, easy mistake to make.

****** scum man. ****** me right off this. Not the first time some pro IRA ***** have made our club and our mostly decent fans look bad.

Thank you. I respect you for that comment.

It upsets me and thats on an away day imagine it at home?

It's a joke. It's the same with anything...queen mother or the pope dying each side has to have there twats make things look bad for Scotland.

It really annoys me when Celtic fans call Rangers 'Scotland's Shame'

That was a disgrace, It happened last year and they had to change it to a minute's applause and fans were walking out the ground etc. All because of some IRA bullshit.

It really upsets me that in this day and age in a nation like ours all this is still going on when half the people doing it don't understand why they do it most likely. That goes for both sets of fans.

I remember that last year. I was sickened to be honest. Some people just have no respect.

I thought he was saying it's okay to chant, easy mistake to make.

not really i got what he ment staright away!
and on topic i can`t believe theres people out there with such lack of respect total disgrace to there club!

i remember a few years back when some mug made us city fans look bad by setting fireworks off in the munich silence, i hate man united but its a sign of respect, i watched it on tv and i joined in the silence, frank swift died in that and he was one of our best players, lucky we won the game or we would have looked like *****