Disgraceful Bhoys....

I thought celtic were a nice club, with nice supporters.. obviously not! Disgrace!

i don`t think it was all of them but a small group of bad apples that should be picked out and band !

The fact is most of these twats dont understand what following or supporting the IRA actually means,they just think it means hating the English and jump on the band wagon,they have no idea what its all really about.

The fact is most of these twats dont understand what following or supporting the IRA actually means,they just think it means hating the English and jump on the band wagon,they have no idea what its all really about.

and they are the fools who give ireland a bad name

Ive actually changed my mind about letting the old firm join the Premier League after watching this,well half of the old firm anyway,i say let Rangers join,Celtic can **** off and play in the Irish Premier.

Ive actually changed my mind about letting the old firm join the Premier League after watching this,well half of the old firm anyway,i say let Rangers join,Celtic can **** off and play in the Irish Premier.

irish premier???

Why ??

and were not 100% sure they were irish are ??

I really don't think the headline fits the description.. You make it out like every Celtic fan was disrespecting the minutes silence, when in truth it was either a couple of drunk guys.. Or a couple of Irish guys who are just being tossers.. But still, that's a terrible thing to do, first time I've ever seen that.

I really don't think the headline fits the description.. You make it out like every Celtic fan was disrespecting the minutes silence, when in truth it was either a couple of drunk guys.. Or a couple of Irish guys who are just being tossers.. But still, that's a terrible thing to do, first time I've ever seen that.

ur all saying it was irish guys when u arent 100% sure ??

Well Celtic attach themselves to Ireland and being pro Irish and anti British,i don't think a true Scotsman would do that as many Scottish soldiers have died in wars and are still dying,having said that your quite right,we don't know they were Irish more likely Scottish who think they are Irish.Its just the reputation Celtic have im afraid.

Thats an away day and you can hear that there is a fair amount of them singing so can't really be a couple of people. In all fairness a lot of people hate the English north of the divide for no reason at all I feel ashamed to be born a nation full of Nationalist who hate the English. For a club perspective in terms of Rangers I hope they do move south of the border as it will keep out club alive.

It wasnt the fans in the ground, so it wasnt the "real" fans, they just wanted to be there to make trouble and they succeeded.

lol, i think the title of this thread should be changed to disgraceful fans :p

I don't think it was all irish. It was idiots who are Pro IRA.

Well Celtic attach themselves to Ireland and being pro Irish and anti British,i don't think a true Scotsman would do that as many Scottish soldiers have died in wars and are still dying,having said that your quite right,we don't know they were Irish more likely Scottish who think they are Irish.Its just the reputation Celtic have im afraid.

Exactly.

Nah you need to know the situation really. Last year at Celtic Park alot of fans walked out. They had to do a minutes applause. It makes it worse for the real fans of the club like Div Muzza.

Thats an away day and you can hear that there is a fair amount of them singing so can't really be a couple of people. In all fairness a lot of people hate the English north of the divide for no reason at all I feel ashamed to be born a nation full of Nationalist who hate the English. For a club perspective in terms of Rangers I hope they do move south of the border as it will keep out club alive.

I know it's shamefull.

I think the biggest disgrace is the scottish media have swept it under the rug! Any time rangers fans do something like that, like when they sund sectarian songs in spain, it gets about 20page coverage because the media want it. However they've spent years building up the celtic fans as the greatest fans in the world and now after this nothing has been said by A. The scottish media B. The SFA C. The SPL or D. The club! Had it been rangers there would have been an outcry for the club to be disciplined. Makes me ashamed to live in Scotland

this makes me feel sick.

there no way this hsould be allowed to happen.

no-matter, who you support, what nationality you are, where you come from.
times like these we should all stick together.

i applaud the man city fans, who stayed quite during the 2 minutes at OLD TRAFFORD over the Munich Crash, tht showed class.

they should go and teach the minority celtic fans, how it is done

Ok perspective time,the reports up here in the scottish papers(which by the way were not much!)have claimed it was supporters OUTSIDE the ground that either turned up to cause trouble and leave after it or sang and then entered for the match,if thats true they shouldn't have been allowed in!

The vast majority of Celtic fans would have honoured the minutes silence because they were commerating the heroes that died for the country that they live so freely in,i feel heart sorry for the decent fans who try to help the club by supporting them in the proper way by conducting themselves in a decent manner,as you can clearly see from comments onthis thread people have found out that not all Hoops fans are friendly party loving people that went to Seville and caused no trouble!

If those fans are PRO-IRA they shouldn't have been anywhere near the ground and i hope that other Celtic fans speak up and shop these scumbags so that they can be banned from supporting the club,so it might give the decent supporters a chance to see their team?

But this happens on both sides of the old firm divide just like Rangers fans rioting in Manchester and us not holding a minutes silence for the Pope,which could be interpreted as being wrong since he was a major leader in catholicism and world politics and a very important person to a lot of people within Scotland and Britain,i mean Rangers took eggs benedict of their menu at stadium hospitality because thats the new popes name! Who the **** would get offended at that?

Politics have no place within football and the sooner we get that mentality hammered out of the game the better!

Last edited:
dicks, and they want to be put in the premier leagues? and were bad? at least our hooligans have respect, absolutely pathetic display, dont care if it was a section thats made the club look like *****, ****** IRA we should go kick their *** again

"at least our hooligans have respect"; "we should go kick their *** again ".oO)
Your'e the only person who could have a go at the IRA and i still think your'e an idiot.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Rangers rioting in manchester anyone?-reason a screen broke
Rangers making the **** salute?-reason racist
now im not condoning celtic fans actions but atleast we have a reason not a good one but a reason.