Disgraceful Bhoys....

"at least our hooligans have respect"; "we should go kick their *** again ".oO)
Your'e the only person who could have a go at the IRA and i still think your'e an idiot.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Well said.

Also would like to add that it was reported and a statment released. Not here making any excusses these Idiots should be kicked out the country never mind the stadium. Some people who have commented have just been judgemental but for those who had a point thanks because the more people see that this is a problem the more chance there is of it being dealt with.

Rangers rioting in manchester anyone?-reason a screen broke
Rangers making the **** salute?-reason racist
now im not condoning celtic fans actions but atleast we have a reason not a good one but a reason.
Well would you care to explain that reason to our english friends because from where i'm sitting they like most other real football fans don't understand why or what the reason is ?

And yes Rangers fans have disgraced the club and Scotland also but as a number of fans including myself have previousley said they are out of order and we know that we are no angels but there is no way your getting away with the rebel songs that were sung yesterday!

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Well said.

Also would like to add that it was reported and a statment released. Not here making any excusses these Idiots should be kicked out the country never mind the stadium. Some people who have commented have just been judgemental but for those who had a point thanks because the more people see that this is a problem the more chance there is of it being dealt with.
Said with honesty,humility and genuine respect well said mate!
A true Celtic supporter!

like i said not a good reason but a better reason than a screen broke i dont think my fellow supporters should have acted but atleast it is for something more worthwhile.

now im not condoning celtic fans actions but atleast we have a reason not a good one but a reason.

Yeh, if rangers fans get to be racist and violent then i think celtic should have a good go at it aswell! Also you point out reasons for each of your points and then finish with "at least we had a reason not a good one but a reason", well so did rangers...

On topic, the one minutes silence is to show your respect, and if someone does not understand the concept of respect then what can be done?

like i said not a good reason but a better reason than a screen broke i dont think my fellow supporters should have acted but atleast it is for something more worthwhile.
Well whats the reason then? It's old news that Gers fans where stupid drunken idiots that threw a flakey when the screen went **** up,were the Celtic fans all drunk yesterday? I don't think so this was a deliberate and organised protest there can be no excuse!

As soon as I saw this threat I posted and you can check the first page because Iwanted to be the first Celtic fan to post before an idiot like that.

You don't believe how upset I am due to your insensitive comments saying you had a reason a close member of the family died in the Iraq War it doesn't matter if your Anti British or you don't agree with the war you give your respect to the dead. For you live in our country who supports our Armed Forces. Many of my family members don't agree with the Iraq War but would never ever think twice of disrespecting the dead.

I admit that we had no reason to riot, Manchester Police nothing but absolute great to us let us drink on the streets and we mucked it up by taking a mile when given an inch. I was there when the riots kicked up but I went down with my whole family to enjoy the atmosphere of our momentous occasion however I was soon out of there running a mile and half to get to my car.

As soon as I saw this threat I posted and you can check the first page because Iwanted to be the first Celtic fan to post before an idiot like that.
I know what you mean mate i'm the same with our so-called fans who come on here and can't accept honesty,people need to realise the consequences of their actions,for those supporters who wanted to jump ship to the EPL1/2 set-up can forget it now! do they think England want people who can't observe a minutes silence for our soldiers who fought in the 1st and 2nd world wars or fans who rampage nearly every away game across the scottish border?

Getting so sick of excuses from fans condoning ignorant,idiotic,childlike behaviour!

Its just hard to read when people make excuses for something there is no excuse for. And by bringing up Rangers is like trying to shift the blame or change the topic.

A ******* REASON. **** OFF AND DIE YOU IGNORANT IDIOT. You are what's wrong with this world. You probably don't have a clue do you. Yeah boo'ing a rememberance for those who died so you could ******* have your free life all because we tried to stop the terrorist IRA scum.

Well said.

Like i said i feel sorry for the true fans like yourself.

hey guys dont mean to sound like an idiot but what was the silence for exactly?

Its just hard to read when people make excuses for something there is no excuse for. And by bringing up Rangers is like trying to shift the blame or change the topic.
Totally mate,i know Celtic have irish roots and i don't believe that they shouldn't be proud of that and celebrate it,there's nothing wrong with that but they play in a scottish league because they are a scottish team,a lot of Celtic players fought during the war's and they should be honoured with a dignified minutes silence.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

hey guys dont mean to sound like an idiot but what was the silence for exactly?
It was rememberence day for the soldiers who fought and died in the war's?
They have one every November mate,did you really not know that? It happened at every ground even city of manchester on saturday!

anyway a reason to disrespect the dead? are you out of your mind mate, someone said the same thing a few years ago after the munich derby, i was disgusted at the fireworks in the silence, sven goran eriksson said he had never felt so sick, anyway the quote was "we had a reason because they sing about foe all the time" thats sickening to me, not me personally but others sing munich songs, if someone is next to me singing it i give them a nudge and tell them not to, what idiot posts comments like that, feel sorry for you div muzza its a shame to see real fans like you being embarrassed by a group of idiots

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Totally mate,i know Celtic have irish roots and i don't believe that they shouldn't be proud of that and celebrate it,there's nothing wrong with that but they play in a scottish league because they are a scottish team,a lot of Celtic players fought during the war's and they should be honoured with a dignified minutes silence.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

It was rememberence day for the soldiers who fought and died in the war's?
They have one every November mate,did you really not know that? It happened at every ground even city of manchester on saturday!
oh yeah what a plonker i am lol

im sick of these small amount of fans we have in scotland has been ruining our game for years and doesnt seem to be improving by much shame because we do generate a great atmosphere but never gets notice because of these idiots!

This is a true fan right there! Obviously not all celtic fans are as bad as the idiots who did this and the idiot who said at least they have a reason (wonder how well he'd accept it if it was someone close to him who had died that was being disrespected). Almost all of my friends are celtic fans and they are disgusted by this small minority of fans. To be honest maybe we should leave it now because we are doing what they wanted by constantly talking about it, they dont deserve that.

P.s Sorry to any genuine celtic fans like Muzza who I may have offended when I first posted on this topic as I was just angry about it.

Their scum anyway :S they proved it last year to when the had a minutes aplose instead of a minutes silence they have noo respect for britian and for people who gave their life for queen and country

First post, but thought I'd get wired in to this any way. I'm a Celtic fan and would've observed the silence out of respect for the people who have fought for the country I live in and most of all not to embarrass my club, however, they were singing about a man who died at the gun of the British Army for handing out leaflets for Sinn Fein, not the IRA, a political party.. No matter what you say about Celtic and our fans, there is a massive Irish diaspora in Scotland who support Celtic and have an affinity with us because it was basically set up for them, so I can understand why they'd be upset at respecting British soldiers following some of their own atrocities that they caused in Ireland and against its people.

Alas, I do believe politics should be kept out of football. Just to make sure you understand this, although these Celtic fans do have their political beliefs, it is in no way sectarian. Celtic and Rangers are not two sides of the same coin. We couldn't be more polarised.

Ive actually changed my mind about letting the old firm join the Premier League after watching this,well half of the old firm anyway,i say let Rangers join,Celtic can **** off and play in the Irish Premier.
Sorry?
Those Celtic fans were out of order ban them and they shouldnt be aloud to ever even wear a Celtic top, never mind attend a game,
hmm yes because letting Rangers join will work, the same rangers that hit stewards with chairs?
imo Celtic & Rangers are both stupid and disgracful, if they ever ever ever want to join English football they must learn to behave themselfs

utter disgrace, should be banned from watching football