SlonChee

Reaction score
DKG Monster! Tweak 4-2-3-1 HIGH PRESSING

View attachment 76290

Full team,high pitch pressing!

In football,the most important thing is to score more goals than your opponent!

That's what this tactics is all about!

View attachment 76388View attachment 76387

View attachment 76386View attachment 76385View attachment 76384View attachment 76383

No OI's!

Play as many friendly games as you can in pre-season!

I prefer to leave general training to my assistant manager!

Use individual training if your players aren't natural at this position's.

Corner's should take your AMC!

You need to have pace in back line. Faster the defenders = better the defence = less goals conceded!

If one of your player get red card,bring out your CF (if you satisfied with score) or bring out one of your IF's and switch the other one to play as Attacking Midlefielder and play with 2 AM and CF as your main attacking force (if you need to score).

Credits to: burnum81 and Theatre of dreams

DOWNLOAD: View attachment 76284

DOWNLOAD: View attachment 76227
(credits: ChristianEriksen)

(Original V1 download: View attachment 76244)

(Original V2 download: View attachment 76229)

If you looking for some "broken" tactic that will allow you to beat top teams 5:0 every time with some lower team,then this thread isn't for you.

Last edited:
With any 5 stronger team you can input any tactic and will be stronger

I uploaded this tactic like this because i created it with Man Utd and my friend curently have a really nice season with it as Hannover manager in Bundesliga (not in top 5 clubs in Bundesliga but he is curently 1st after 22 matches,without losing.

Last edited:
Great positive feedback! Stop criticizing and start testing...not interested?, move on!

Looks good. A bit more info would be helpful please mate. Training. What to do when player sent off. who takes corners. Ois etc :)

Looks good. A bit more info would be helpful please mate. Training. What to do when player sent off. who takes corners. Ois etc :)

Jesus why don't we just play your save for you? you want a ready built tactic, training schedules, what to do when man sent off, opposition instructions, team talks....

Away settings

I think this tactic is very good. i'm testing now at Legia Warszawa. (H) Any settings from away match ? Something change for better rivals ?

ps. sorry for my english ;) (H)

I always leave general training to my assistant manager and i train players on individual training for selected position's (those one who is not natural at position i use in this tactic). Corners usualy takes my AM (Attacking Midlefielder). No OI's. If you get to play with one player down,it depends on score. If you have good result (wining,or good draw) then bring out CF and switch to counter attacking style,long balls to wings. If you get to play with player down and you need to score,bring out one of your IF and put the other one as AM (Attacking Midlefielder) so you can play with 2 AM and CF as your main scoring force. Wing Back's will still play high up on pitch. I will update this thread as soon as i have more results with more teams.

The main suggestion for this tactic is: play as many friendly games as you can in pre-season.

Jesus why don't we just play your save for you? you want a ready built tactic, training schedules, what to do when man sent off, opposition instructions, team talks....
Wind yeah neck in will ya. It’s all crucial information needed and he would of used to get the best out of the tactic. If you can’t be constructive don’t bother posting!

Credit it to him for making a good looking tactic. But go into any other tactic thread and the info I asked for is posted in the OP as it’s key to get the best out the tactic!

I always leave general training to my assistant manager and i train players on individual training for selected position's (those one who is not natural at position i use in this tactic). Corners usualy takes my AM (Attacking Midlefielder). No OI's. If you get to play with one player down,it depends on score. If you have good result (wining,or good draw) then bring out CF and switch to counter attacking style,long balls to wings. If you get to play with player down and you need to score,bring out one of your IF and put the other one as AM (Attacking Midlefielder) so you can play with 2 AM and CF as your main scoring force. Wing Back's will still play high up on pitch. I will update this thread as soon as i have more results with more teams.
Thanks mate! Good work! Having great success and scoring for fun in my friendlies so far. Thanks again! :)

The tactics are good but I noticed that they are receiving a lot of goals. What to change in defense

That's my main problem. It's good against clubs that aren't a lot better then your because the deal with this tactic is to score more goals then you can concede.
I am now trying to figure it out how to improve defense. I am open for suggestion's.

That's my main problem. It's good against clubs that aren't a lot better then your because the deal with this tactic is to score more goals then you can concede.
I am now trying to figure it out how to improve defense. I am open for suggestion's.
Changing the Wing Backs from attack to support duty should help the defense without giving up too much going forward.

Another change could be switching the Centre Backs to BPD on defend duty. They will stand a bit deeper and not press as aggressively.

New version,more suitable to "weaker" teams:

View attachment 1135827View attachment 1135839

DKG Monster V2 4-2-3-1 HIGH PRESSING

More suitable for "weaker" teams!

Tested with Bournemouth!

View attachment 1135828

Full team,high pitch pressing with more cautious defenders!

View attachment 1135831

View attachment 1135832View attachment 1135833View attachment 1135834

No OI's!

Play as many friendly games as you can in pre-season!

I prefer to leave general training to my assistant manager!

Use individual training if your players aren't natural at this position's.

Corner's should take your AMC!

If one of your player get red card,bring out your CF (if you satisfied with score) or bring out one of your IF's and switch the other one to play as Attacking Midlefielder and play with 2 AM and CF as your main attacking force (if you need to score).

Download: View attachment 1135838

Last edited:
Why have you quoted that? Any changes?

V1 is great if you play with "Top 5" team. Yes,you concede goals but you score more! That's what this tactic is all about.
You can play with "weaker" team but your result's would be inconsistent. You can see,i tested it with Bournemouth.

V2 is not perfect for weaker teams but it can be once you get players with the role you need and when your "Tactic Familiarity" is full. I didn't tested it with some better team (only with Bournemouth) but i am sure that this one can be even better than V1. I will give it a shot tomorrow.

Changing the Wing Backs from attack to support duty should help the defense without giving up too much going forward.

Another change could be switching the Centre Backs to BPD on defend duty. They will stand a bit deeper and not press as aggressively.
Did exact same with the FBs and changed attack movement in the training to defensive positioning and it’s helped a fair bit tbh. Will play a few games and see how it goes before playing around with my CBs