why u didnt upload the screens of the underdog team.. :/ man u can be top results by any tac
Yeah that’s bullshit! Because I’ve seen loads of people struggling for a good tactic for top teams on here and on SI Forum myself included. Start a save as under dog and post your own screen shots!

Yeah that’s bullshit! Because I’ve seen loads of people struggling for a good tactic for top teams on here and on SI Forum myself included. Start a save as under dog and post your own screen shots!
relax buddy, i just asked for an underdog screen shots as he said he have already a team in bundesliga, i havent use the tactic , but most tactic with big teams including mine seems perfect thats what i said..

why u didnt upload the screens of the underdog team.. :/ man u can be top results by any tac

Here! Just finished season with Newcastle!

View attachment 76109

View attachment 76108

View attachment 76107 View attachment 76106

I had a lot of problems with injury's at the end of the season but Champions League spot (3rd place in PL) is very good for Newcastle.

And i was at 1st place at 1.1.2018!

View attachment 76105

Now,put the name of team you think is more "underdog" than Newecastle in PL and i will post my result at the end of this day. (currently 17:42 in my country)

Last edited:
Just another little tweak:

If your opponent plays an AMC, set your DLP to defend duty. If the opponent has 1 striker and nobody in the AMC position, set DLP to support duty. In this case there is no direct thread through the middle of the field, so our DLP can be a little more supportive in attacking play.

relax buddy, i just asked for an underdog screen shots as he said he have already a team in bundesliga, i havent use the tactic , but most tactic with big teams including mine seems perfect thats what i said..
No worries. I thought you was one of those typical it only works with big teams without trying it :p honestly it’s a good sold tactic no matter what level. I have a mate using it with Saints with good success. I’m only playing as Utd as it’s my life long team. But I’ve struggled till now to find one as good as this! Enjoy if you try!

When I’ve had a man sent off. I’ve removed the AM. Set the CF to support and dropped my 2 wingers back to ML instead of AML. And used the touch line shout tighten up. Seems to help me from conceding to many chances, and still carry a bit of a threat.

Do you have suggestion on what team should i try now?
i suggest torino in seria a , espayol at spain :D torino for me is a solid team for test my first tests made me finish second near juventus as well no transfers ect :) if you make a test with it tag me i need watch it :) i really like underdogs saves

Torino have a few very old and slow pace CD so,for this tactic,you need to buy some younger players. I will try this tactic with Torino or Espanyol.

Absolutely smashing teams with a great team. And the board decide to give me 170m in Jan :)

But you really need to have a GREAT team. I smashed everyone in the German Bundesliga with Bayern (even more than they do in real life) but I couldn't get this tactic to work with an average West Ham team.

But you really need to have a GREAT team. I smashed everyone in the German Bundesliga with Bayern (even more than they do in real life) but I couldn't get this tactic to work with an average West Ham team.
Not really a mate of mine using it to great effect with Saints. And the creator had it working with lesser teams.

Which version of this are people doing the best with, the original or christian eriksen's tweak?