You could also switch the DLP from support to defend duty to tighten up the defense even more.

Don’t think need to change CBs or DLP. Just after those 2 tweaks it’s shed loads better defensively and still amazing going forward. Dominating City away atm 2-0 after 30 mins.

Don’t think need to change CBs or DLP. Just after those 2 tweaks it’s shed loads better defensively and still amazing going forward. Dominating City away atm 2-0 after 30 mins.

Which tweaks and on which version? V1 or V2?

I am now going to test V2 with Watford. I will post my results.

Currently testing with West Ham and Monaco. Seems to work quite well.

Working really well in my West Ham test. A lot of possession, defense is tight now.

Just use V1 with these tweaks:
- DL and DR to support duty
- remove 'shoot more often' from MC
- DLP to defend duty (unless you're playing an inferior opponent or you're chasing a goal late in the game)

But: You absolutely NEED fast Central Defenders for this tactic to work well. With the D-Line playing extremely high the opponents will try a lot of long balls over the top. If your defenders are slow, that will get you in trouble. For my West Ham team there's a noticable difference between Reece Burke (10 ACC, 11 Pace) and Reece Oxford (12 ACC, 15 Pace), although both are equally talented. Oxford's speed just helps against those long balls.

Thanks burnum81 and Theatre of dreams! I updated link and info.

It is similar to mine V2 (maybe are the same or even better) so i am going to remove V2.

@ChristianEriksen: What changes did you make to the tactic?

Pluggued the tactic in the OP with Dortmund.
Got destroyed at Benfica (11th minute, already 3-0 for Benfica...) for the 1st game. No CCC.
i'm gonna stick to it to see, maybe i do something wrong.

Last edited:
Pff.. I have to blame this tactic. With my San Marino I conceeded a goal in 9 matches (with two cup matches against Serie A clubs). Haha, kidding. What a tactic. Have to say I used several tweaks (of your V2), but that's what everyone should do to get the best out of a tactic. Thanks for your work and I hope I can get on with the streak. Congrats!

View attachment 1135922

View attachment 1135923 View attachment 1135924 View attachment 1135925 View attachment 1135926

u share v2 ?

@ChristianEriksen: What changes did you make to the tactic?
It's just tweaked for my San Marino in Lower League. So, can't guarantee it will work for the best clubs. Standard doesn't score lots of goals (for San Marino, but could be due to the rating of my players). The attack version ( a ) isn't used so far as the screen at previous page shows just matches against top teams in the league. Conceeded 1 (!!).

CUPFIGHTERS!

View attachment 76246

Last edited:
I'll try from the begining of the season, because with Dortmund it has been 4 games, 4 losts :(

I updated first post with download links of all versions of this tactic (V1,V2,Tweak,Tweak V2).

Try all of them and adjust them to your team.

I really liked the idea of this tactic (that's the reason i uploaded it here) but i think that it won't work that well with every team so you need to make some changes to adjust them to different teams.

(credits for Tweak and Tweak V2: ChristianEriksen,Theatre of dreams and burnum81)

Last edited:
Still going great for me so far first season. Won the Euro Super Cup and Carabao. And just wrapped up the league with with 7 games to go currently sitting on 82 points. And into the semi of the CL and FACup :)

Ok 1st season finished.

Won Euro Super Cup 5-4 against Madrid
Carabao Cup 3-1 against West Ham
FA Cup 4-0 against Burnley
Lost CL final against Atletico 2-1 after Lindelöf was sent off after 12 mins.

Won the the league with 92 points. +60 goal difference. Conceded 31.
could of done a lot better but last 10 matches rotated a lot for the cups.

DDG came second in golden glove
Martial won player of the year
Gribbin won young player of the year
Lukaku won top goal scorer
Pogba won best goal in Europe
Bailly and Savic were in the dream team

Very happy with that and sure can improve in the second season. Great tactic mate and well done!!

why u didnt upload the screens of the underdog team.. :/ man u can be top results by any tac