Don't know if it's Barcelona or if I'm ****, but got smashed 9-1 by Bayern. And I'm Barca :/

What version? How many games played with tactic so far? Post SS of squad/ team in that match.
The one you mentioned, the tweak version.
I used the editor to fix familiarity and it was the first friendly of the season, but 9-1 is a bit too bad for me to continue with it. Even in a friendly

I keep getting a very high volatility with this tactic. Some games I win 4-0 with dominating the match. Other games I can't get anything right and get beaten badly by similar caliber teams.

Do you make any adjustments depending on opponent's strength or formation (aside from switching between defend and support duty for the DLP)?

I keep getting a very high volatility with this tactic. Some games I win 4-0 with dominating the match. Other games I can't get anything right and get beaten badly by similar caliber teams.

Do you make any adjustments depending on opponent's strength or formation (aside from switching between defend and support duty for the DLP)?
Sometimes change training between attack and defencive duty. Or mentality to counter.

Still struggling with consistency with this tactic. Some games I just win easily (like 4-0 or 5-1). But there are always games where I simply struggle to create CCC, even with a great team like Bayern. Just lost 0-1 at Stuttgart, creating zero CCC and only 1 half chance in 90 minutes. Last week I beat HSV 8-0. Incredibly inconsistent for me...

I have mine on balanced. With the slider in the middle. Only rest after matches. Then switch between attacking movement and defensive possition depending on the oppo.
Im doing that now its fluid,attacking movement at home and cup matches defensive position away

Tactic is doing great for me with Newcastle, currently sitting 2nd in the league at Christmas, only problem is my striker is barely contributing to the game, no goals hardly and no assists, playing with the AF version, any suggestions guys?

Tactic is doing great for me with Newcastle, currently sitting 2nd in the league at Christmas, only problem is my striker is barely contributing to the game, no goals hardly and no assists, playing with the AF version, any suggestions guys?
change his role :)

which tactic shall we use ?

tweak v2 or original ?

what are the differences ?

thank you very much. score a lot.