Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Santaist

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other religion

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Santa's such a cool guy. I mean, when was the last time God let me sit on his knee and gave me presents? Exactly!

**** me, ******** about God, Really? Immature Twats.

Quite a lot of people clearly haven't read the God thread.

including yourself, if you would have read it you would no that the OP was probably the best contributor to the God thread

Gather round everyone. Scott has been successfully trolled!

Successfully Trolled? No, Just embarrassed for this attempt of Trolling... It isnt trolling, it is stupidity on Curts Level.

santa claus or santa cruz?who here believes in santa claus lol cuz i sure dont

May I point out there are more Santaists here than any other denomination, thus we're correct by popular vote? :)

Now expecting a thread on the Easter Bunny..........

Successfully Trolled? No, Just embarrassed for this attempt of Trolling... It isnt trolling, it is stupidity on Curts Level.

Yes, successfully trolled, as he managed to get a nice wee reaction from you.

Pretty sure there is scientific evidence for the existence of Santa, he originated from western Europe and was a toy maker. The irony is that i bet most of you so called athiests celebrate/participate most religous holidays mainly because your fat greedy bastards or are simply only atheists because these days its cool to be.

Pretty sure there is scientific evidence for the existence of Santa, he originated from western Europe and was a toy maker. The irony is that i bet most of you so called athiests celebrate/participate most religous holidays mainly because your fat greedy bastards or are simply only atheists because these days its cool to be.

Are you honestly trying to tell me Christmas has an ounce of Christianity left in it? ****, even non-atheists celebrate Christmas in the non-Christian sense.

I believe in a fat Red man that's always gone before the New Year, but his name isn't Santa, it's Rafa Benitez

I celebrate it because i dont have to buy my own socks/undies all year.
But on-topic, I don't celebrate it because I get pressies etc, just enjoy it because all the family are together and we forget about everything thats **** in the world for a few days.

Are you honestly trying to tell me Christmas has an ounce of Christianity left in it? ****, even non-atheists celebrate Christmas in the non-Christian sense.

Interestingly enough, Christmas in Scandinavia has kept its old pagan name, Yule/Jul. Santa is "Julenissen" which translates as the Yule Gnome.