Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Santaist

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other religion

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
seriously mates, santa is just a lie. god is the ultimate truth.

seriously mates, santa is just a lie. god is the ultimate truth.

God is a lie. Santa is the ultimate truth. At least we know what Santa looks like.

Also Santa has kickass reindeer.

I hope Richard Keys is Santaist, he needs all supernatural help he can get to save his job!

Santa is just a tool used to brainwash kids into becoming Christians.

On the up side though ive had some cool toys of this guy down the years, and last year i got a brand new media player from him :D

Santa is real, we know he existed, like Jeebus.

Fancy taking on my Bet though.... I will bad mouth Santa for 10 months, and i bet i still get presents....

He said "don't ***** about Santa," well i will, Your point is not part of the bet.

Fancy taking on my Bet though.... I will bad mouth Santa for 10 months, and i bet i still get presents....

He said "don't ***** about Santa," well i will, Your point is not part of the bet.

I bet if I pray to God for 10 months for a Pig to fall down in my garden, I won't have a pig in 10 months....

I bet if I pray to God for 10 months for a Pig to fall down in my garden, I won't have a pig in 10 months....

Okay, But thats not the same as Santa.... Your meant to be good otherwise Santa wont bring you presents. Gos isnt meant to bring you a flying Pig.... Tell You what this is getting boring.

You spend a lifetime bad mouthing god( like you are) and i spend a life time bad mouthing Santa( Like i do) and we will see who loses out. Because this is going round in circles and i have a Cup Final to play on Fifa.