Do you believe in the after life?

drezzy86

Reaction score
Having read the, "Do you believe in God?" thread, i wanted to ask the following.

Do you believe in the After life, if not, why not, and if so, then Why and have you had any experiences with it?

I find these kind of topics very interesting, especially if people are adult about it. Again, it has surprised me that Most people here debate, rather then flame each other, which is fantastic.

I too am intrigued by the after life. I would like to believe it exists, however, I won't believe it until I see it through my eyes!

I believe more in Karma and re-incarnation. I believe that, after we are done in this life, depending on our actions, we return as something else. For example; a paedophile will return as a slug whilst someone who has done good will return as, say, a future professional footballer.

No, I don't believe in the afterlife. Seems to unbelievable to be true, and I'm a cynical ****.

I have no idea. I just hope its not a complete nothing.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

I believe more in Karma and re-incarnation. I believe that, after we are done in this life, depending on our actions, we return as something else. For example; a paedophile will return as a slug whilst someone who has done good will return as, say, a future professional footballer.
Hmmm, but wouldn't that mean you fate is predetermined? Then the paedophile could never have been anything else other than a paedophile... Not saying you're wrong just wondering.

I'ma be a regen.
Well you'll be a beast of a regen (K)

-----

Cloud~ you do have a point, but I feel that everyone chooses their own path really. That's all life is, a series of choices. The paedophile may have taken the wrong choices, completely ******** up his karma and damning him to the next life.

Last edited:
I don't have a clue.

It will be a very interesting adventure.

Yea I do very much so. Had a few experiences with a Ouija Board, things that have happened and been said. People give it a bad name because it's been 'Hollywood-anised' but in reality it's nice just to talk to people on the otherside.

Closest I got was physic medium saying that a spirit was telling him that I was suing a hospital and I would win both true, oh and someone wrote my auntie was a slag on a bus stop in manchester which was also true

I didn't really want to include this, but My Brother passed away in 2008. Really hard to deal with, and it sucked big time. I guess if any one here has lost a loved one then they would know exactly how it feels.

Any way, i was cynical, but decided to go see a Psychic. I wasn't expecting much but some times you tend to look beyond what you believe, when things like this happen.

Any way, she was **** hot and was spot on. She described everything about him, where he was, how it happened etc. She also told me he was a Chelsea fan and mentioned some of the things that only me and him knew. She mentioned so much, only one thing didn't make any sense. Having gone home and listened to the cd she had made, it made total sense to me. The thing that struck me, she never once asked about my family history, she just done the talking.
His death wasn't mentioned in any news papers at the time i went to see her.

It was amazing to be honest

Nope, just doesn't seem the slightest bit feasible.

My brother also died Drezzy when I was 14 so I know how you feel mate. He often comes through on the Ouija Board and I have had messages from him fro different mediums. This is a topic that I find fascinationg and both personal but very intriguing at the same time.

I didn't really want to include this, but My Brother passed away in 2008. Really hard to deal with, and it sucked big time. I guess if any one here has lost a loved one then they would know exactly how it feels.

Any way, i was cynical, but decided to go see a Psychic. I wasn't expecting much but some times you tend to look beyond what you believe, when things like this happen.

Any way, she was **** hot and was spot on. She described everything about him, where he was, how it happened etc. She also told me he was a Chelsea fan and mentioned some of the things that only me and him knew. She mentioned so much, only one thing didn't make any sense. Having gone home and listened to the cd she had made, it made total sense to me. The thing that struck me, she never once asked about my family history, she just done the talking.
His death wasn't mentioned in any news papers at the time i went to see her.

It was amazing to be honest
Not to say your stupid or anything like that but if you look up some things by Derren Brown or others like him you can see how it might have happened. Of course I don't know she may have something going on, but I've seen people such as Derren Brown do some unexplainable things and he has stated he is not a magician or phsycic.

Not to say your stupid or anything like that but if you look up some things by Derren Brown or others like him you can see how it might have happened. Of course I don't know she may have something going on, but I've seen people such as Derren Brown do some unexplainable things and he has stated he is not a magician or phsycic.

Oh, i totally under stand you and people do use mind tricks like this to earn money. I have heard of people that have fallen for this trick many times. Yet the information given to me wasn't bland, you know? it was pin point. It was accurate. And like i said, she didn't ask any questions or anything, she wasn't fishing for a hint or anything.
My Father use to be so against stuff like this, i remember him trying to get her number to have a go at her, emotions were running high and all that, but once he'd listened to it, he realised that the information was too accurate. Funnily enough, My Uncle, a devout Christian had a very hard time trying to poo poo it.
But that is just one of my experiences, and i was like you before i went. It was all trick of the mind etc. But hey, there's my explanation lol

@ Ola Madrid. Sorry to hear that fella. :(

You have to move on don't ya. You ever heard of Astral Projection?

No, I don't.

Do yew beeleeeeeeeeev in life afta love...after love.. after love.. after love..

I think it's easier to believe Heskey getting Golden Boot than the afterlife.