Your problem most probably lies in the CA. if you add a bunch of stat points without raising the CA, his stat points will start to fall off fairly quickly. If you raise his CA along with the stats it should eliminate that problem. If he still drops stat points, you didn't raise it enough, if on the other hand all his stats start increasing in training, you raised it too much.

I take it, from the responses here, that there is no limit on the total number of attribute points based on the CA. I was trying to find one, so I could create a player without wasting any attributes. I've found when setting the attributes below what is appropriate for the CA ends up wasting points which could be used elsewhere, and going over the limit seems to take the points from the best attributes, rather than randomly. It seems like there's a limit based on the CA, but I'm not sure what it is, or if anybody even knows. I wouldn't mind knowing it's a small range, as losing or wasting a few attribute points is better than losing or wasting loads of them.

on the players contract screen on the editor there is a 'loan' tab, click on this and you can select club they are on loan to and the loan end date, as well as percentage of wages paid

and a future fee (if you want to put one on) '-1' in this section means no future fee set

on the players contract screen on the editor there is a 'loan' tab, click on this and you can select club they are on loan to and the loan end date, as well as percentage of wages paid

and a future fee (if you want to put one on) '-1' in this section means no future fee set

thank you mate!

How can i edit nation records ( most app player , biggest win etc ) and players's " international debut against " in editor or where can i do anything else editor ?

this editor lack is really unbeliavaible. SI must input all of editing tools about what we see into game screen while playing...

Anyway , i have tried some ways but i couldnt have a real progress one...

Firstly , i have copied texts with notepad about records from clubs ui ( football manager 2010\tools\editor\data\format\database ui\club ui.xml )

Then i pasted them into nation ui ( football manager 2010\tools\editor\data\format\database ui\nation ui.xml ) with notepad again. Opened editor and Records appeared at nation tab. But columns was empty. Biggest win , biggest defeat etc simply seeing but any information tab wasnt there.

After that , i decided to do edit football manager 2010\tools\editor\data\format\database\club and nation xmls. i did same copy/paste operations and change values' latters ( CBWo to NBWo , CBWf to NBWf etc ) which in text that i ve copied from club xml to nation xml. Opened editor and Records tab at Nation screen has appeared as it should be , but i cant edit any information about date , player etc.

So i m waiting for some help...

hey!
there's this thing that's driving me absolutely nuts!
I've created a custom league with teams from all over the world, and to prevent clashes with other competitions like the champions and europa league, I simply deleted them from the database.
no problems with the champions league, but seems like the europa league (called EURO Cup ingame) is still there!
when going to the editor and searching the following -
Europe
Euro
Cup
Europa
Uefa

the competition is not found, but ingame half the teams that are in my league are playing in this stupid euro cup.
going to the teams profile in the editor doesn't allow me to 'kick' them out of it either.

what can I do?
thanks! :)

hey. my editor has a xml parsing error but my game is fine?

When I am trying to create a new team on the FM10 Editor I make all the kits and such, but when a load the database on FM10 i pick my team and my kits turned out black and everything to do with my team was black. How can I change this.

When I am trying to create a new team on the FM10 Editor I make all the kits and such, but when a load the database on FM10 i pick my team and my kits turned out black and everything to do with my team was black. How can I change this.

post it on the graphics help thread. It must have something to do with the unique ID's

How to merge 2 DB into 1?

Load up one of ur Editor Data Files then click on the same place where u 'load your Databae' and an option to merge should be there

Be warbed,try not merge Databases as some problem always arises such as a clash with dates etc.

hey!
there's this thing that's driving me absolutely nuts!
I've created a custom league with teams from all over the world, and to prevent clashes with other competitions like the champions and europa league, I simply deleted them from the database.
no problems with the champions league, but seems like the europa league (called EURO Cup ingame) is still there!
when going to the editor and searching the following -
Europe
Euro
Cup
Europa
Uefa

the competition is not found, but ingame half the teams that are in my league are playing in this stupid euro cup.
going to the teams profile in the editor doesn't allow me to 'kick' them out of it either.

what can I do?
thanks! :)
does anybody know? this is really important...

I have a question is there an edited league here with the worlds best teams.
A league with Chelsea, Inter, real madrid etc. I am sure i'm not the first one who would have thought something like this, so i assume someone already made it.

when i go all programs then to steam it comes up with steam client and help but thats it so how do i get editor

when i go all programs then to steam it comes up with steam client and help but thats it so how do i get editor

Windows 7: Computer > C > Program files > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Football Manager 2010 > tools > editor.