With the A-League, is their any way to edit it so that you can buy players from clubs in the same division.

E.g. currently, with sydney fc, i can't buy any players from any other teams in the league unless their contracts are expiring.

Yes there is,select the Australian League in the Editor and change its rules

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

is it possible to change a national flag?
If not will a logo/emblem completely replace the national flag?

Yes there is a way to change the national flag I think as I saw it in a story but I am not sure on how to do it,never tried it myself

Hey, im having the same problem with the editor not loading in the game. When i start a new game it dosent come up with a database box to tick anything, it goes straight to the wizard and when i cancel the wizard the button in the top left to 'load editor files' or something along those lines is grayed out?

Cheers for any help

Hey, im having the same problem with the editor not loading in the game. When i start a new game it dosent come up with a database box to tick anything, it goes straight to the wizard and when i cancel the wizard the button in the top left to 'load editor files' or something along those lines is grayed out?

Cheers for any help

You are probably not saving your edited data,after you finish editing the database click on Save Editor Data,you can access it by clicking on the same button which you use to 'Load Database' and then save it,there should also be a file called config in the folder your are saving it

Libarary>Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 10>Editor Data

how do i make an international tournament or edit one because some appear in the editor but not in the game

how do i make an international tournament or edit one because some appear in the editor but not in the game

which ones are you talking about? Just wondering because some only load if you are able to take part in them -- like the Four Associations Tournament between Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Last edited:
More than one national rule

Is it possible to edit more than 1 nations rules & so have separate custom leagues for diffrent nations in the same database?
if so how?

Is it possible to edit more than 1 nations rules & so have separate custom leagues for diffrent nations in the same database?
if so how?

umm yes you can if you mean that you want your own custom league's in 2 countries in the same database and you can play both of them

hi is anyone willing and able to create a couple of players for me :D

umm yes you can if you mean that you want your own custom league's in 2 countries in the same database and you can play both of them
How do I create 2 Custom league rules for 2 countries as I only seen to get the option on the editor for 1 nations rules?

i think the best way to do it is to make the first one and save it then reload the database and make the second one adn save it with a different name. then when you go to start a new game make sure you load both of your custom databases and then you will have to edited nation rules in the same game.

i think the best way to do it is to make the first one and save it then reload the database and make the second one adn save it with a different name. then when you go to start a new game make sure you load both of your custom databases and then you will have to edited nation rules in the same game.

yea well thats the safer way

making new leagues

how can i make league like there was ROYAL SCANDINAVIAN LEAGUE so the best teams from few countries after finishing their countries competetions playing one unique league like royal...i want to make the competetion like that for ex-yugoslavian countries...

how can i make league like there was ROYAL SCANDINAVIAN LEAGUE so the best teams from few countries after finishing their countries competetions playing one unique league like royal...i want to make the competetion like that for ex-yugoslavian countries...
You can request it on one of our threads if you want and we will make for you.

If you want to make you will have to create a new cup.

Request it in the Thread in The Shots link

I've created two custom teams and put them in the game. I've created badges and kits for both of them but how do I get them in the game? Thanks

I know you need a config file but what do I actually do?

I have a major problem.

I cannot implement my changes to the database. I do not get the pop up box asking what changes I would like to use.

Also the box in the top left cornor "select editor data file" is in grey and will not allow me to use. Before anyone asks yes I have saved my db changes and I still cannot use them. Is this a problem with the game, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Nath

I recently downloaded StuW's update and wanted to change the stats of some of the Preston players. Once I loaded the database however, some stats hadn't changed. Experienced players like Wayne Brown had changed but young players like Paul Coutts and Danny Mayor hadn't. Why is this? Is it to do with the CA/PA rating?

I recently downloaded StuW's update and wanted to change the stats of some of the Preston players. Once I loaded the database however, some stats hadn't changed. Experienced players like Wayne Brown had changed but young players like Paul Coutts and Danny Mayor hadn't. Why is this? Is it to do with the CA/PA rating?

yea,sometimes but maybe Stuw did not change their stats at all,tell you what request this in my Edititng Requests Thread and I will do it

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I have a major problem.

I cannot implement my changes to the database. I do not get the pop up box asking what changes I would like to use.

Also the box in the top left cornor "select editor data file" is in grey and will not allow me to use. Before anyone asks yes I have saved my db changes and I still cannot use them. Is this a problem with the game, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Nath

This is really weird,try uninstalling and reinstalling the game or are you sure you save it in the correct place?

Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data