do you personally know any players on fm

Will97

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone went to school or knows any players on fm

I personally know Mark Fereday at chesterfield and jordan slew and jack stobbs

what about you

I graduated theatrical school along with Pepe and Busquets.

I know a striker called Duncan Greenwood. He's a bit *****, though.

I know Wayne Bridge's girlfriend very well.

Went to school with Zaine Francis at Motherwell. The researcher did a really bad job with his physical stats. Put him at 12 pace when he can run 100m in about 11 seconds, 10 stamina when i remember him going into the 17s in the bleep test, and 5 strength. lol...

My missus ex is Lincoln City striker Rob Duffy

Went to school and grew up with Chris Kirkland.

I went to school with Andy Lindegaard who used to play for Yeovil Town, not sure where hes to now.

i used to go to the same school as Harry Forrester who plays for Brentford now

In all seriousness though, I used to play footy with Huddersfield's Sean Scannell, Palace's Wilf Zaha and Southampton's Nathaniel Clyne.

I went to school with Dan Butler, Portsmouth youth left back. played in the same school team as well. Scored a winning freekick for us in the last minutes of a match! Pure class, therefore I always sign him on the game

I've played football with Darren Holden (Hartlepool) and Adam Reach (Middlesbrough). But if the title of the thread was "Do any players on FM know you?", I'd have little to say...

Will Hughes - 17 year old Derby attacking midfielder - played football against him 3 years ago in a cup semi-final with Kieran Fenton!

Chike Kandi - 16 year old Chelsea striker - went to my school up until this year when he signed a scholarship. Pace & acceleration should be at least 17 as he's the 8th quickest Under 18 runner in England.

Mason Springthorpe - 18 year old Everton goalkeeper - friend of a really good friend of mine. Pretty much a local hero so far in Shrewsbury.

Kieran Fenton - 17 year old Nottingham Forest center back - played football against him 3 years ago in a cup semi-final with Will Hughes. Used to be an attacking midfielder in those days!

Jonny Gorman - 18 year old Wolves winger. Played against him in a school derby match. He'd got his first international cap for Northern Ireland by then!

I went to school with and played for the same school side as dale jennings currently at Bayern's second team after signing from Tranmere the beginning of last season he was pretty special

James Walshaw at Guiseley, lives on the next street and go about with his Uncle on a weekend. Wouldn't say he's that famous though