do you personally know any players on fm

Jason Steele (Boro) and Ross Turnbull (Chelsea) are from the same town as me, i used to play football against Steele a couple of times a year in a local league as young'ens! He's a few years older than me though! And Turnbull always comes back to the North East every summer, i seen him in the pub this summer just gone! And.. My cousin plays for a lower league team in Scotland in goal.. Called Formartine United, but, they're in the Highland league so i don't think he's actually on the game.. He probably's will be in 2014 or 15 though!

I used to play football with Andre Wisdom. My mum and his are still very close. I go to see him regularly still. Met quite a few First team players for Liverpool.

My dads best friend from Liverpool is Wayne Rooneys uncle, I have met him once. Sue morrey is his mother and billy is the uncle, ( for proof) apparently in the everton u 12s he would be asked to be taken off at half time because he would've scored 7-8-9 times. Class of his own

Shook hands with Emile Heskey if that counts. It was before the 2010 WC otherwise I think I would have punched him in the face :)

I went to school, and football camp with a dude called Dennis Eirdorf he plays in SønderjyskEs youthteam (it's a danish team :)

Nathan Arnold at Alfreton was the cousin of one of my best friends at school. I played football with him a couple of times.

My dads best friend from Liverpool is Wayne Rooneys uncle, I have met him once. Sue morrey is his mother and billy is the uncle, ( for proof) apparently in the everton u 12s he would be asked to be taken off at half time because he would've scored 7-8-9 times. Class of his own

smell that? its the smell of BS!

Huw Johnson. AFC Wimbledon. Went to school with him, same year.

daryll meggatt (alloa), michael tidser (morton), james mcarthur (wigan), liam cuzak (cowdenbeath) gary smith (motherwell) played in the school team with all but liam as he went to a different school.

I know Joe Lennox (Plymouth).. He's alright but was better at Bristol City

i was in Newcastle United youth academy with Steven Taylor and Peter Ramage did you know that Steven came in as a striker at first then became an defender

i played with medy elito and he player for eng u-21s so ner!!!

i played with medy elito and he played for eng u-21s so ner!!!

I know Eskilstuna City player Haris Cirak well and a couple of others in Eskilstuna City team :D it is in div 1 in Sweden (3rd Div counting Allsvenskan and Superettan)
and for some who watches Track and Field i have traine a couple of years with Swedish Talent Johan Taléus and he is really good and i hope he will go to the olympics :D