do you personally know any players on fm

Was part of the Chelsea Headhunters team that won the Cowal Police 5 a sides in 2005 that boasted Andy Graham, who then signed for Hamilton Accies, now at Dumbarton.

Used to serve Darren Bent all of the time when I worked at Selfridges, nice bloke tbf.
Carlos Cuellar was in all of the time as well, I've never known someone so keen on Gucci. It's literally obscene!
Grew up with Lee Hendrie's brother in law, he played footy with us a few times (just a kickabout) around the time he was in the England set up when I was about 12. Massive ***** though, I remember rather vividly his (now ex) mrs scratching the word ****** into the side of his silver soft top Ferrari.
Also grew up around Luke Rodgers (now at NY Red Bulls), he's got a twin brother who was probably a bit better than him but just didn't have his head in it.

I think Luke Rodgers is now at Portsmouth...

Just wondering if anyone went to school or knows any players on fm

I personally know Mark Fereday at chesterfield and jordan slew and jack stobbs

what about you

Where are you from? I know Mark & Jordan from school haha, Bradley Bowland at Chesterfield as well.

I know 3, not now but when i was at school used to be my brothers mates.

First is connor Jennings, played for staylibridge but got a mover to scunthorpe, used to be in my brothers class at st winifreds school in stockport (that school that did grandma we love you on top of the pops in the 70's :p)

and again from the same school, will keane and mike keane, who now play for united, my brother still hangs round with them.

So i dont really know them, they have just been round my house a few times chilling with my brother :p

Went to school with Steven Taylor of Newcastle, same year too. He was canny enough, though he did used to always call me Stuie rather than Stu, which wound me up. Its the same high school that produced Micheal Bridges, though he left a few years before I got there.

I'm related to Joel Pohjanpalo, and I'm really happy for him being linked to LFC!

I've met De La Cruz the ex hibs & Aston Villa star ha ha

Darryl Knights - formally of Ipswich, Yeovil, Kidderminster and Newport County
Liam Trotter - Millwall
Matt Paine - Braintree
Titus Bramble - Sunderland (Was in Miami with him in the summer)

i played against islam feruz when he was in Celtics youth team.

I know Ste Boothmen and Callum Mcmanaman both of Wigan
And Zac Thompson on loan to Bury from Leeds

Fraser Fyvie went to my old school, and Max Power (tranmere rovers) used to go to my current school

David Templeton from Rangers, played with him a couple of times, never used to get a touch of the ball mind :p

I used to play rugby with Nigel De Jong and Eric Cantona used to be my sparing partner in Kung Fu

used 2 play youth football with josh mceachran sound lad bit shy tho Chesterton FC was the team he was a 20 goal centre mid every season

I know some Icelandic players.. Aron Gunnarsson who plays for Cardiff, Aron Jóhannsson - AGF and Victor Pálsson - NEC

Johnny Russell/Mark Russell (Dundee United) are my wee cousins!!

Don't know if staff counts to

But Frank Tempelman ( fc twente) is my PE teacher hehe

Ross Caven, Queens Park (scotland) chairman is my best mates dad, my best mate Jack Caven also plays with QP but he's only 15