do you personally know any players on fm

next door neighbours jermaine mcglashan (plays for cheltenham)

ive played football with Adrian Patulea who used to play for Lincoln and Leyton Orient and i also know Kern Miller who tried chatting my girlfriend up..

Alex O'Hanlon used to live in my area before he went off to Liverpool. I played against him in a school match aswell.

Well, i am a close friend with Nuno Gomes daughter :)

Went to and played football with Jordan Binns of Doncaster ... His position and height are all wrong on the game like haha

Don't know him personally but Darren Bent moved to Huntingdon when he was 10 and went to Hinchingbrooke but I go to St Peters.

I used to go to school with Jack Hobbs of Hull (formerly Leicester, Lincoln City and Liverpool). Have to say he was pretty average back then, I was ayear older but much better. How the tides have changed...

Also, used be Peterborough United captain Grant McCann's postman.

Lewis Dunk
Tommy Elphick
Jake Robinson

and new for this year, Cameron Wiltshire, Brighton under 18's.

I used to go to school with Jack Hobbs of Hull (formerly Leicester, Lincoln City and Liverpool). Have to say he was pretty average back then, I was ayear older but much better. How the tides have changed...

Also, used be Peterborough United captain Grant McCann's postman.

Played my first ever game for Boston Uniteds youth system against a Lincoln side captained by Hobbs, he was a pretty big unit!

I know Carl Piergianni, formerly of Peterborough and Stockport, i played with his older brother before i joined Posh and then Boston.

From my group at Boston i believe only one of the lads made it as far as still being on the db last time i checked. Aaron Bellairs, no idea if he's on FM13.

I went to school with almost all youth players from the academies of Sparta, Feyenoord, Excelsior. Theres a high school for future topathletes in Rotterdam, that also teaches how to deal with the challanges in the life of an athlete. So I know the ones that are roughly the same age as I am. Wijnaldum, Cabral, Fer, Hahn, Bruno Martins Indi, Ricky van Haaren and some more.

Played cricket with the same Keiron Fenton someone mentioned a page or two back, he's ****** good at that too. Know Will Hughes through him also.

Last edited:
Evan Finnegan, Doncaster LB/LM was in my year in school until he moved to England for Doncaster
Lee Desmond, Newcastle LB used to be in my class in school until he went to Newcastle, Captained their Milk Cup team this year
Andrew Callaly, Drogheda United GK In some of my classes in school at the minute
John O' Sullivan, Blackburn Rovers Was in the year above me in school and lived in my estate until he moved away, got great reports in Blackburns run to the FA Youth cup final last year

Then I kind of know a few of the Shels u19s in the game as they are regulars at matches.

Scored a Hat tirck while being marked by a very young Wes Brown in High School, and i did know a couple of players knocking about the semi pro leagues, but they've been left out of this years i think (Leon Mills, for Bury/Man Utd and Leon Mike former Man City) .. oh and when weused to play a big game in the park like 15-20 a side as teens, a kid about 6 years younger always used to play skin a few players then get pushed off the ball by us bigger kids, little git was skilled but small, was picked up by Man City in his teens, think he's at Bolton now.. Nathan Wolffe not sure if hes still there though.

david meyler - sunderland
michael liddle - accrington stanley
conor hourihane - plymouth
josh gillies - gateshead
jordan henderson - liverpool
liam noble - carlisle
ryan noble - sunderland-loan(hartlepool)
nathan luscombe - hartlepool

i think thats about it :)

I used to play at Coventry Sphinx with: Connor Taylor - Wallsall
County level with: Luke Leahy - Falkirk
I also know: Jordan Graham - Aston Villa and a load of Coventry City and Nuneaton Town players!

Used to serve Darren Bent all of the time when I worked at Selfridges, nice bloke tbf.
Carlos Cuellar was in all of the time as well, I've never known someone so keen on Gucci. It's literally obscene!
Grew up with Lee Hendrie's brother in law, he played footy with us a few times (just a kickabout) around the time he was in the England set up when I was about 12. Massive ***** though, I remember rather vividly his (now ex) mrs scratching the word ****** into the side of his silver soft top Ferrari.
Also grew up around Luke Rodgers (now at NY Red Bulls), he's got a twin brother who was probably a bit better than him but just didn't have his head in it.