do you personally know any players on fm

I know C.Ronaldo,he used to be my theatre teacher.He taught me how to do fake falls very well.

Could somebody post Ally(Alistair) Barnes' of Annan Athletic (not sure what squad) profile and CA/PA if you know it please? I still go to school with him.

I know very well Clement Grenier from Lyon , his dad lives in my town , and played against Samuel Umtiti (Lyon too ) 2 years ago

David Dunn-Blackburn Rovers he is my cousin, I have also played with Matt Derbyshire at Great Harwood Town.

Went to the same school at the same time as Chris Bush of Gateshead, Kane Ferdinand of Peterborough and Freddie Warren of Barnet but didnt know any of them personally.

Also know Anthony Edgar and Jermaine Defoes cousin so I have met and played football with Edgar quite a few times have never got to meet defoe though.

Also met Chuba Akpom of Arsenal once as he went to my mates school.

My dad knows Torquay manager Martin Ling.

David Rainford of Chelmsford is a p.e teacher at the school I went so met him near enough everyday when I was at school.

I know of most of the Gloucester City players and know Bradley Diallo - if you're a League 1 side he is a great player to add to the squad.

Also spoken with Gareth Ainsworth (Wycombe Wanderers) recently.

I know the Stirling Albion CM Scott Davidson. I regularly have games of two and through with him.

i was in the same year as/ and played in the same Year 11 team as;

Aaron Phillips - son of Dave Phillips, Coventry City FA cup winner. He plays right-back for Cov Youth Team, He's rated really quite highly, Pace of 11 isn't quite right :p

Colin Okirie - Plays in America now for California State Fullerton Athletic, CM i think

I turned vampire after Luis Suarez bit me, and I'm pretty sure I saw Wayne Rooney in a movie about some green guy. (not The Hulk)

I'm good friends & went to school with Paul McBride, a very good left midfielder.

If the level 10 England pack is detailed enough, you'd find me in the AFC Uckfield team. :)

declan dalley (man u youth) played for a welsh school 10 minutes from my house, all we ever heard about..

I know Phil Jones (United), know his sister well lol. I also know Jon Smith (York) and Appleton (Blackpool Manager) very well.

Went to primary school with George Saville at Chelsea. And his brother Jack, who I think is now at Barnet.