do you personally know any players on fm

not player just a manager, Alan Pardew has been into the place were i work a few times, held a few interesting conversations.

Also had a few conversations with former middlesbrough manager Steve Mclaren

Danny Ward (Huddersfield) went to my old school, and Simon Grayson's son goes to my current school (He's moving now though cos he plays for Blackburn!)

Karl Oliyide (Reading Under 18s in FM13) Went to high school with him (Best one i got)

i know the whole of Grimsby Town Under 18's team as i played for Grimsby!
i know Caine Winfarrah, Paul Walker, Hamish falconer, Chris Burgess, Lewis Smith, Jack Griffin, Ellis Humble, Tom Charlesworth, Liam Higton, Harry Ashton personally.
Also Trained with Buffon, Del Piero has been at my house in australia, stayed in a hotel with the juventus players in '03' when they played Arsenal in the champions league.

i was mates with luke shaw (southhampton) when i was young, most of infant school. lol

i know the whole of Grimsby Town Under 18's team as i played for Grimsby!
i know Caine Winfarrah, Paul Walker, Hamish falconer, Chris Burgess, Lewis Smith, Jack Griffin, Ellis Humble, Tom Charlesworth, Liam Higton, Harry Ashton personally.
Also Trained with Buffon, Del Piero has been at my house in australia, stayed in a hotel with the juventus players in '03' when they played Arsenal in the champions league.

rob bryant by any chance?

i used to play for the same team as mark davies (bolton) as a kid, he was incredible
i've also played with leon clarke, didn't think too much of him lol
and i used to work with mikel suarez (tonbridge angels) - cant say i was impressed with him when he bagged a brace against my bath city side yesterday though!

Cecil Nyoni, Marcus Tudgay, Clinton Morrison, Daniel Jones, Dave Jones (The Manager), Robin van Persie (No joke but I don't exactly personally know him just had 4 convos when he was at Arsenal) That's it there are more but only similar to the RVP story oh and Chris O'Grady him and Cecil both live next door and 2 doors away....