Do you think Rafa Benitez should be replaced and why?

Do you think Liverpool should replace Benitez?

• Yes

Votes: 63 71.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.4%

• Total voters
well in relegation battle so it is strongly believed. we need to give him rest of season unless he goes on some horrible 7-8 games witout win

well in relegation battle so it is strongly believed. we need to give him rest of season unless he goes on some horrible 7-8 games witout win
might happen. lose to us, then arsenal in the carling cup. but then youd have to lose to fulham. stranger things have happened.

For most managers I'd say he shouldn't be sacked. He has done well with Liverpool and as Lee said better than previous managers. Although perhaps he has taken them as far as he can. His signings will always be questioned-look at Wenger's buys in recent years. His failure to win the league will also be looked at-regardless of whether or not he sustains the odd challenge, he's managing Liverpool FC. That's the most successful British team in Europe, and (until last season :D) the most successful domestically. Sure gillett and hicks might not be in tune with this but the media and proper Liverpool fans sure are.

Now, objectivity aside... I dislike the man and hate Liverpool more, so couldn't care less if the fat **** goes. Maybe he'll stay on and carry on this shocking run :p. I do think he may well be gone if you lose to us on Sunday (and then maybe **** reserves).

Fair enough like Lee said he has done better than Hoola Hoop but that's not exactly hard. 5 Years with what isn't very much domestic progress. It is a bit different with Arsenal and Wenger because he has completely changed the side and has a group of young players that are learning more and more each season but is that good enough? Not for me

babel wt a wasted talent rafa ant got a clue how 2 nuture young players wt a player he would of been if he joined arsenal tut big mistake ryan babel

Ahh yes a finely constructed post - well done to you sir.

benitez is a fat idiot, worse transfer market manager ever in my opinion, his only good signings arbeloa and torres, some have been ok but not so called big four quality

benitez is a fat idiot, worse transfer market manager ever in my opinion, his only good signings arbeloa and torres, some have been ok but not so called big four quality

Your a fat idiot you ******* ***

alright mate calm down he is an idiot and the sooner you liverpool fans get that through your head the sooner your big 4 spot will be yours again, not citehs tottenhams or villas or even everton, perhaps sunderland

alright mate calm down he is an idiot and the sooner you liverpool fans get that through your head the sooner your big 4 spot will be yours again, not citehs tottenhams or villas or even everton, perhaps sunderland

To be honest with you i hate him always have but he is not a idiot is he.? Why do you think he is a idiot ? he has done a great job at liverpool and just because we have lost some games this season people think he is ****.

To be honest with you i hate him always have but he is not a idiot is he.? Why do you think he is a idiot ? he has done a great job at liverpool and just because we have lost some games this season people think he is ****.
when was the last time liverpool won a trophy, you could say that about city but i dont care about the past for us its the future not this season not next, however you guys are arguably other than man u history wise the best club in english football, what has happened, his rotation policies and strange decisions have led to a downfall

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Alonso,Reina,Mascherano,Agger, etc
Ok but can 6 players make a team? and reina is not as good as the likes of cech van der sar given etc, mascherano is good, alonso is gone and agger will go in january i think, and i think hes injured anyway

A downfall what cause we have lost some games this season?

We challenge for the Champions league and Premiership nearly every season last season we had the best record Vs the top 4 how can a idiot do that.? how is that a downfall

A downfall what cause we have lost some games this season?

We challenge for the Champions league and Premiership nearly every season last season we had the best record Vs the top 4 how can a idiot do that.? how is that a downfall
since the dalglish reign liverpool have not been the same, some great debates we have mr carter

Why has Danny been banned? :eek:

he;s been banned now:mad:
i would guess calling gabones a ***
dang i feel bad now

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Yes some great debates
glad you enjoy i do this on all websites its good to get reactions out of people, then the real opinions come out

So you do it all the time and get people in the ****

So you do it all the time and get people in the ****
its his own fault for swearing i believe i brought it up in a debate once that if u swear u get banned, and 19 11 08 said if u do it frequently well guess what he did, not my problem