DOMINATE THE GAME WITH STABLE DEFENCE WORKS FOR SMALL TEAMS

Porunga101

Reaction score
Promoted first season with Cadiz from 2nd division to la liga. You can also use this tactic with instant result.

Training choose defensive positioning.
Let the assistent manager do the team talk.

First season standings
View attachment 102997

Current standings 2nd season
View attachment 102996

Tactic
View attachment 103007

OI
View attachment 103006

Teaminstructions
View attachment 103005

Results
View attachment 103002 View attachment 103004 View attachment 103001 View attachment 103003

View attachment 103000 View attachment 102999

Enjoy and share your results

View attachment 102998

Forgot I took the Newcastle job in my Aberdeen save. 4-1 win away at Derby. 75% possession. Defo a tactic to work with.

Looking at the formation first thought is this shouldn't be good but gave it a go....If you're after stupidly high possession and winning with clean sheets go for this!!

Looking at the formation first thought is this shouldn't be good but gave it a go....If you're after stupidly high possession and winning with clean sheets go for this!!

Yes a lot of cleansheat games with this tactic

Trying with Everton extreme high possession but hard to score goals. Sometimes draws or losing 1-0 to weak team.

Actually there is my friend. They are set auto by the AM. So in every match you have to go here, and either clear them or set the ones you want to use.
View attachment 1106532

Oh yes I seen that already... But lately I'm using only IS so don't bother with the OI's...but when I watch the matches I just clear any OI's;)