DOMINATE THE GAME WITH STABLE DEFENCE WORKS FOR SMALL TEAMS

Did you do any changes in the individual player instructions within the tactic? Or do you leave it like it is set by the game?

Did you do any changes in the individual player instructions within the tactic? Or do you leave it like it is set by the game?

The only thing I change I set counter mentality at home matches against smaller teams

If its so good for underdog i imagine for bug team..did u try it for not underdog team mate?

Yes I did then its not even fun to play. You will win almost every game. With the oi's I posted I got much better results then without them.

What kind of players do you recommend for the wide players?

Tried this with Nottm Forest in the Premiership, season 17/18. Been struggling so far, so plugged this in for a home game against Arsenal. 70% possession is amazing! Arsenal only won it with a penalty.

View attachment 102472

There's so many tactics on this site that offer possession and you have average of maybe 55-60%, you have TFF having 5 star rated tactics.. but you my sir, have probably made the only decent tactic on here that if you use it you will get bored of winning everything, its just too easy.. not even fully fluid for me on a saints save online with a couple of friends and I'm literally untouchable from where I plugged it in, can't wait to finish the season. When I learn how to get my screens to upload and finish the season (plugged tactic in 23 games in to season) I shall post the,.. 5 Stars from me!

What about training?? Pre and during the season:D
Im turning by area.. balance.. tactic.. defend.. attack.. etc etc.. what about u guys!???(H)

V.I.

Last edited:
I like the early signs of this tactic, massive amounts of long shots though?

A very good tactic that totally dominates games, i don't think i've had lower than 65% possesion (only used it with big teams though). A little more info in the OP about corners, PPM's and type of players needed and it might get more attention.

I've had problems at home to lesser teams, dominate but get caught on the break, any fix to this? i see someone say with to counter?
A very good tactic that totally dominates games, i don't think i've had lower than 65% possesion (only used it with big teams though). A little more info in the OP about corners, PPM's and type of players needed and it might get more attention.

Wixa79 I use counter at the start of home games and after i take the lead i switch back.