Donnelly1's BaM - Gameplay & Discussion Thread

What did you get sacked for Ryan? You seemed to have been doing a decent job lol. Football is a crazy game.

yeah well like 6 seasons stuck in League 2. Personally I'm glad to get out of their and hopefuly push on from here. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

How well have Marseille been doing?

very well ;)

yeah well like 6 seasons stuck in League 2. Personally I'm glad to get out of their and hopefuly push on from here. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

very well ;)

What cup have I won?

Oh dear, went backwards with Watford, will probably get sacked soon XD.
On the other hand, doing very well with the U21's, will be England manager soon. :D

Sacked and still unemployed.. Pick it up Ellard !!

Impressive penalty taking by OM in CL final :p

Great project this one. Actually im quite surprised my national team even wanted me. Cause **** ive been ****. :-O
But keep the updates coming. Appreciate your work!

Thats it Cheggars!!!! Bilbao up to 6th!!! Does that mean we're in Europe now?

EDIT: will probably mean releagtion next year ;)

Last edited:
Sacked and still unemployed.. Pick it up Ellard !!

Impressive penalty taking by OM in CL final :p
Me and you are the only ones unemployed atm :(

Great project this one. Actually im quite surprised my national team even wanted me. Cause **** ive been ****. :-O
But keep the updates coming. Appreciate your work!
Cheers. Losing in 2 League One Play-offs with different teams is't sh...nevermind :p

Thats it Cheggars!!!! Bilbao up to 6th!!! Does that mean we're in Europe now?
Yup, The Europa league beckons for Cheggars and his Bilbao team

Jan 2019 update:
Ryan Donnelly has been trusted of develop Ireland's youth by being named ROI U21 coach.
Watford have sacked the England U21 coach Sir James Beadle.
Kenrry Valderrama has been let go by Wigan Athletic.
Finn Ellard has found employment with Bristol City in the Championship.
Sattam Majumdar has traded Genoa for Spanish side Almería.
Swansea have terminated Connor Cannon's contract with immmediate effect.

Only 5 of our managers our managing at club level while 4 our at some form of National team and the remaining 2 are unemployed.

Just decided to show your Personal Page so you can see your current reputation and Favorite personnel :)

View attachment 179563View attachment 179554View attachment 179555View attachment 179556View attachment 179557View attachment 179558View attachment 179559View attachment 179560View attachment 179561View attachment 179562View attachment 179553

Thats my last for today...10 years mark tomorrow... big update including profiles and Bios :)

nice!! Europe again for Bilbao and not relegation!!!! how did Cheggars' team get on in Europe?

I knew I was gonna get sacked just knew it! My league form is shocking aha. Atleast im doing well with the U21's.

Keep up the good work mate.