Am I the only one who can't download the doombringer waste time mirror ? The others worked fine.

Guys, I've updated the recommended attributes for the positions at the OP and made some of them slightly higher in order to give better understanding what type of players this tactic requires.

New filters or same as Reaper?

The old filters would work just fine.

Am I the only one who can't download the doombringer waste time mirror ? The others worked fine.

Fixed... should work correctly now.

Last edited:
Guys, I've updated the recommended attributes for the positions at the OP and made some of them slightly higher in order to give better understanding what type of players this tactic requires.

The old filters would work just fine.

These two statements seem to conflict. Would you please update your filters to reflect the attribute changes you've made?

Tried a lot of TFF tactics so far with Vit.Setubal (portugal Liga) and had lot of success, as for this one doombringer, a get a lot of possession (70%) but very poor attacking. watched the games and players retain a lot the ball, passing around till opponent steals it, instead of moving to goal. Changing "contain" to "control" or "standard" would affect much the tactic?

Tried a lot of TFF tactics so far with Vit.Setubal (portugal Liga) and had lot of success, as for this one doombringer, a get a lot of possession (70%) but very poor attacking. watched the games and players retain a lot the ball, passing around till opponent steals it, instead of moving to goal. Changing "contain" to "control" or "standard" would affect much the tactic?

I think u talk about WASTE TIME TACTIC. Because it's a WASTE TIME TACTIC so if u want to attack, u should switch to "DOOMBRINGER NOT WASTE TIME" :p

And Only AMC/MCR/AML(or AMR for the mirror version) positions should take the corners ?

Yes.

These two statements seem to conflict. Would you please update your filters to reflect the attribute changes you've made?

I really don't want that the filters and the recommended attributes at the OP were identical because they have different purpose...

The recommended attributes at the OP should give you understanding what type of players you need for the tactic at quick look at them and the filters supposed to give you as much players as possible to choose from and if I also increase the players' attributes in the filters then it would make the filters only usable by top clubs but I want that smaller clubs also have some choice.

You can adjust the filters by yourself to make them suite better to your club, for example, if you are top club then you can increase all attributes by 1-2 points.

Hehe :D ... as HacDieu1 said, you were using the Waste Time version because only this version has "Contain" mentality. :)

BUMP​

REAPER TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM OP AND A NEW TACTIC DOOMBRINGER HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

A NEW WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

The new DOOMBRINGER tactic it's the same REAPER V5 but only with these changes:

- moved AMC to AMCL position

- moved MCL to MCR position

- tweaked the the dribbling settings for MCR position

DB_V1_Barca.png
DB_V1_Real.png

Last edited:
I think u talk about WASTE TIME TACTIC. Because it's a WASTE TIME TACTIC so if u want to attack, u should switch to "DOOMBRINGER NOT WASTE TIME" :p

OMG!!! so true. HAHAHAHA (blushing).

REAPER TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM OP AND A NEW TACTIC DOOMBRINGER HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

A NEW WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

The new DOOMBRINGER tactic it's the same REAPER V5 but only with these changes:

- moved AMC to AMCL position

- moved MCL to MCR position

- tweaked the the dribbling settings for MCR position

DB_V1_Barca.png
DB_V1_Real.png

TFF, I'm already starting a new save with Man Utd :p

hey ttf ive made a variant of your tactic its quit similar just changed a few positions roles and marking would you like to test and see if i may be on to somthing

TFF, why do you insist on ball-playing defenders on most of your tactics?