TFF, is there any chance you could put all your tactics into a tactical thread a bit like what Mr L does?

I am glad of the tactics you make though but they just seem a bit scattered and it's a bit confusing to follow sometimes.

Last edited:
so V2 is the updated version?

first game did not go well at all. playing burnley in the cup was 3-0 after 30 mins.

whether that my attacking right midfielder is marking on the left-back ?

FM Touch

Hey TTF,

Im using youre tactics quite a while now. But i am playing FM Touch most tactics worked fine got lots of wins. But now with the new man marking i cannot find that in FMT.

I think its not there because of the game design.

I will test the tactic but maybe you can create one special for FMT guys like me. Without the man marking option.

WILL GET BACK WENN I TESTED THIS ONE

First game won 1-5 in EL bad oponent

Last edited:
Hey TTF,

Im using youre tactics quite a while now. But i am playing FM Touch most tactics worked fine got lots of wins. But now with the new man marking i cannot find that in FMT.

I think its not there because of the game design.

I will test the tactic but maybe you can create one special for FMT guys like me. Without the man marking option.

WILL GET BACK WENN I TESTED THIS ONE

Hey mate,

FMT has the Specific Man Marking instruction too and it's the same place as in the full game, probably, you just missed it.

Last edited:

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP
(DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE AT THE OP)

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and kill the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you won`t concede it only greatly reduces the chances of it happens so you should it wisely, for example, when you play against much weaker team and lead only by 1 goal then it makes sense to wait for more solid lead at least by 2 goals before to start use this tactic because everything might happens and it’s always frustrating to conceded a fluke goal at last minutes and miss win.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REOPEN AND CRUSHER THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

CHANGES:

- moved MCR position to DM position, added a new Role/PIs

- tweaked the close down settings for MCL/DM/DR positions

- tweaked the throw-ins setup

Reaper_V2_Barca.png
Reaper_V2_Real.png

BUMP

Last edited:
I've tried the Waste Time tactic and I just love it! :) Man City didn't make a single shot after I used it. :P

Testing with As Saint-Etienne. So far, best tactic for Fm2016 IMO.

Now this is the stuff, didn't have much success with your previous tactics but this one is great! 8 wins, 1 draw 0 losses so far with Manchester United, James Wilson being my top scorer with 10 goals and 3 assist in 7(2) games!

Now I lost 2 games in a row tho... 0-4 against City away and 1-3 against Lyon away.. :'(

Spec man marking

How do u set man marking before the match. So its in a plug and play tactic like the reaper?? I go in under tactics for players but cant find how i put man marking, only find it before a game where u can see it in your guide.

Back