Driving Test

TamMcCann

Reaction score
Passed my Driving Test today :D, anyone else doing there lessons or have passed recently?

I passed about 18 months ago, Well done dude...

well done mate, you can come get me for rangers games now even though I dont know ye. aha Kiddin on well in though ;)

I passed mine ages ago few years now :p not sure how many minors one thing I always remember my test got cancelled on the wednesday supposed to be the friday. Phoned up got it changed to sat, had to go to Riddrie where I had never driven before! On the way up car gets hit by some wee bastards. Went to Riddrie and passed :D proud moment haha after all the pressure.

I've failed my driving test 8 times

You shouldn't be allowed to drive EVER!

Well done, never has hard has people build it up to be IMO.

I passed nearly 3 years ago, first time, 6 minors.

You can now moan about the lovely petrol prices with the rest of us :$

Well done fella, tho now instead of playing fm your gonna be driving round the town looking for Sheila's! :)
A friend of mine failed his test 11 times, then a couple of months after he finally passed on his 12th attempt he wrote his car off, swerved to avoid some crazy guy running towards him, put the car into a grass bank about 50 which flipped it onto the drivers side and took all skin off his arm as the car slid along. Apparently the crazy guy was trying to kill himself cos he just stabbed his own mum.
Anyway, welcome to the happy world of motoring :)

Personally I think anyway who can't pass a driving test after 3 times shouldn't be allowed to drive. I get this opinion personally because I found it easy and I know some people take longer, but people should only sit their test when they are ready and someone who fails 8 or 11 times to me obviously weren't ready. Driving is so easy IMO though.

Thanks for all the comments guys |). I'm glad I past 1st time, its alot of monney to keep taking it while paying for lessons. Going to see about a Car on Thursday :p.

Well done. Passed mine first time aswell just under 5 years ago.

If your like me, you will drive like a maniac untill you nearly top yourself and then drive a bit more carefully ;)

Personally I think anyway who can't pass a driving test after 3 times shouldn't be allowed to drive. I get this opinion personally because I found it easy and I know some people take longer, but people should only sit their test when they are ready and someone who fails 8 or 11 times to me obviously weren't ready. Driving is so easy IMO though.

Agreed mate.

Congrats. Passed mine in November, it's good being able to go where you want.

i passed 13 months ago. 0 minors. Except for that old lady.

But no one saw that.

There should definitely be a cut-off at some point I think as people have to be competent and confident in what they are doing, especially as they will be controlling 800 kilogram death machines.
Over 65's should be made to do an annual test as well, some of them are proper dangerous! :)

Today when I was doing my test an old woman came from the left side of a mini roundabout n never gave me the right away, got quite ****** off there.

Today when I was doing my test an old woman came from the left side of a mini roundabout n never gave me the right away, got quite ****** off there.

I destest mini roundabouts. Got a minor for not indicating whilst coming off one even though my instructor taught me not to. Raging.