Driving Test

am doin ma lessons jst now bookin ma theory tomoro cant wait to pass both ! oh and the person who mentioned ridrae i always need to go there :|

It was me that mentioned Riddrie mate, I used to see a girl from out there, But didn't know the roads at all. Think it probably benefited me because I was more aware and cautious rather than my own area.

am doing lessons now :).... how much minors are you aloud ?

Tips: Stay calm, don't panic and take it slow with your manoeuvres and such.

It sure is mate, I'm going to do the Pass Plus course and that will reduce my insurance |).

It reduced mine by a whopping £300 to £3,000. I know a girl with the same car as me, same age and she lives in the same area as me. Her insurance is £1,000 and mine is £3,000. 3 times as much for the privilege of being Male.

It reduced mine by a whopping £300 to £3,000. I know a girl with the same car as me, same age and she lives in the same area as me. Her insurance is £1,000 and mine is £3,000. 3 times as much for the privilege of being Male.

That's pathetic isn't it :S!

Personally I think anyway who can't pass a driving test after 3 times shouldn't be allowed to drive. I get this opinion personally because I found it easy and I know some people take longer, but people should only sit their test when they are ready and someone who fails 8 or 11 times to me obviously weren't ready. Driving is so easy IMO though.
while i can agree with some of that (they werent ready to drive) yes its your opinion that they shouldnt be allowed however stress can have major role on the driving test not everyone deals with the pressure of some marking your performance right in front of you. Everyone has a right to attempt the test and pass on mater how many tries it takes them. I mean for example i know for a fact if i took my test tomorrow i wouldnt pass its not becasue i am a bad driver its becasue of the bad habits you pick up and this can also affect a learner trying to pass if their parents give them the wrong advice.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Got my test next month, any tips guys?
dont think it as a test (i know that sounds hard but try and think it as a nother lesson) you will relax and not panic godd luck :D

Am playin scalextrics now, fuel cost aren't a worry with me ;)

Let's just say, it's hard for a 13 year old to get involved with a thread like this

Am playin scalextrics now, fuel cost aren't a worry with me ;)

Let's just say, it's hard for a 13 year old to get involved with a thread like this

Why get involved then?

Insurance is a joke these days, Just class every young male as boy racers ! The test cancellations are a joke I was luckily enough to get mine so soon as they wanted to change it to a few months later and I wasn't having any of it, Pay an extra £10 pass it in 2 days. Thats how confident I was and luckily enough the confidence paid off.

Just look out now if your driving in Glasgow my friends just passed HER test and she's a BLONDE. Ohh I got abuse for saying that to her I can safely say XD

My Car is comming within 2weeks, Vauxhall Asrta SRi, 11plate 8-|, am sure ppl won't belive me but I'll post some pictures up, can't wait :D.

My Car is comming within 2weeks, Vauxhall Asrta SRi, 11plate 8-|, am sure ppl won't belive me but I'll post some pictures up, can't wait :D.

Whats your insurance like on that mate ? One of my mates insurance went up from 1 and a half grand to 2400 or something like that and he only drives a corsa and has his mum & dad on the insurance with 5 years no claims !

My other mate is getting an Astra SRi aswell sharing it with her dad though :p Nice car what colour mate? Im wanting an astra myself White with black alloys (6)

Insurance is very steep mate but not as bad as I thought bcoz I done the Pass Plus and also I'm on my Dad's insurance with 3 years no claims.

Never head of the colour until now but the colour is pannacotta lol I will post pics when I get it. Oh that would be really nice I saw a White Corsa Sxi with black alloys in the garage but it was only for show :( lol.

Insurance is very steep mate but not as bad as I thought bcoz I done the Pass Plus and also I'm on my Dad's insurance with 3 years no claims.

Never head of the colour until now but the colour is pannacotta lol I will post pics when I get it. Oh that would be really nice I saw a White Corsa Sxi with black alloys in the garage but it was only for show :( lol.

Garage's love teasing you don't they ! Heres a car you cannot have :D haha

They sure do lol, I was going to get this new Corsa that is out in March(watch this space), no even built yet but I didn't want to wait that long, but I'm still happy with the car I got :p.

How long did it take to do the Pass Plus if you passed 3 days ago?