Driving Test

Cheers mate, many minors u got?

I got a few minors, cant remember the exact number without looking at the test sheet at home, and i cba to look for it. How about yourself?

Mine was first time.

I got a few minors, cant remember the exact number without looking at the test sheet at home, and i cba to look for it. How about yourself?

Mine was first time.

You got the same as me. ;)

Personally I think anyway who can't pass a driving test after 3 times shouldn't be allowed to drive. I get this opinion personally because I found it easy and I know some people take longer, but people should only sit their test when they are ready and someone who fails 8 or 11 times to me obviously weren't ready. Driving is so easy IMO though.

Stupid thing to say, imagen the nerves that would bring. Even more than usual. Also driving is a very important part of everyones life so stopping people doing it just for a failing a test is outragous haha. A driving test is the weirdiest test in the world, its not easy for everyone. Its just about how it falls on the day because anything can happen. People get really bad nerves and everyone makes little mistakes.

P.S I failed my first 1 with 3 minors and passed my 2nd with 9 haha. Ironic.

Today when I was doing my test an old woman came from the left side of a mini roundabout n never gave me the right away, got quite ****** off there.

I got 3 mate, 2 for gears and 1 for change of speed. The wors part today was when I thought I failed and I had to keep going and to hear him say at the end well done you passed, it was just an amazing feeling :D.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I destest mini roundabouts. Got a minor for not indicating whilst coming off one even though my instructor taught me not to. Raging.

I was taught that mate and I done it today and never got any minors for it, weird how you did :S.

Stupid thing to say, imagen the nerves that would bring. Even more than usual. Also driving is a very important part of everyones life so stopping people doing it just for a failing a test is outragous haha. A driving test is the weirdiest test in the world, its not easy for everyone. Its just about how it falls on the day because anything can happen. People get really bad nerves and everyone makes little mistakes.

P.S I failed my first 1 with 3 minors and passed my 2nd with 9 haha. Ironic.

I agree with the nerve thing yes people get nervouse when it comes to tests, but end of the day say you pass your test and nerves still get the better of your then it's not safe to be on the road. I think there should be a certain cut out, And driving maybe apart of some peoples lifes but they wouldn't know that feeling if they can't pass their test. Obviously I am saying this because i past my first time and find out so very easy and so far touch wood I have had no accidents. Obviously accidents can happen at any time. As I said anyway it's only my opinion and you have yours which I agree with to some extent. It will never happen anyway.

Congratulations!

Took me two times to pass my driving test, and the reason I failed was for going through an AMBER light, ****** me off that that was the reason I failed.

Congratulations!

Took me two times to pass my driving test, and the reason I failed was for going through an AMBER light, ****** me off that that was the reason I failed.

Aw that would be a gutter mate :O atleast you have passed now |). So what car has everyone got then? I'm going too look at a Vauxhall Corsa CDTI on thursday.

Aw that would be a gutter mate :O atleast you have passed now |). So what car has everyone got then? I'm going too look at a Vauxhall Corsa CDTI on thursday.

I dont have a car, havent driven more than 5m since Ive passed my test XD but once I finish uni, hopefully get a small car like a Purgeot 107

Same I haven't got a car, through a rough patch with money plus fuel and insurance is way too much ! I had a peugeot 307 though. good wee car.

When it costs a fiver on petrol to drive my parents car from Basingstoke to Reading, there was no way they would let me go on their insurance (plus they had a Vauxhall Zafira and a Volvo V70 :()

Starting next month :D

Mum and Gran are doing everything possible to stop me from starting. Dad and Uncles are doing everything to get me driving :p

Starting next month :D

Mum and Gran are doing everything possible to stop me from starting. Dad and Uncles are doing everything to get me driving :p

Just don't go to a car auction unless you miss a decimal point out XD

Well done.

My test has been cancelled 2 times so far due to either snow or ice on the roads. I had planned on sitting it at the start of December, but it was cancelled, so they gave me a date in January. I rearranged it to mid-December, but it was cancelled again, and moved to February this time. Rearranged it again to the 23rd of December but phoned up on the morning and it was cancelled again. They gave me a date in March (yep, ******* March!!) so I looked for a cancellation which was on the 3rd of February. Took that date, but now can't change it any earlier having used up my allocated changes. Not happy at all, as I'll have to wait until February to sit a test I was ready for at the start of December... And I also don't think allowing 3 changes of date is great, especially when they give such ridiculous dates if your test is cancelled. Ah well, glad to get that off my chest!

Just don't go to a car auction unless you miss a decimal point out XD

You have successfully purchased a Fiat Multipla for £300,000. **** ;)

Already got a car, just need to wait until my birthday until Dad hands the key's over ! A Classic Mini :wub:

am doing lessons now :).... how much minors are you aloud ?

I've failed my driving test 8 times

Unlucky....
It is nearly impossible to fail the driving test in my country.......

The only test they ask for is to run the car in first gear and then in the reverse gear (on a straight road)

Well done, insurance is the next hurdle, it's a killer!

am doin ma lessons jst now bookin ma theory tomoro cant wait to pass both ! oh and the person who mentioned ridrae i always need to go there :|