Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Fernando Torres

Votes: 52 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Simple question Didier Drogba or Fernando Torres???

This has been causing some debate on another thread so i thought i was make this a proper debate. Lets try and keep it peaceful if possible haha. I will vote Drogba because of his physical stature i think he can win a game on his own and has proven it(arsenal fans know all about this).
Didier Drogba last season:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgjX51uoRY4"]YouTube- Didier Drogba 2009-2010[/ame]

Fernando Torres last season:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M3gufSGhYY"]YouTube- Fernando Torres 2010 Preview HQ[/ame]​

Last edited:
Simple answer too. Torres.

Chelsea fans will vote Drogba.
Liverpool fans will vote Torres.

And also - I think Man United fans can vouch for Torres whilst he makes Vidic look like a Sunday league defender.

P.S - Money says that when it looks like Drogba is going to lose the poll, and it WILL happen, then this thread will get closed/deleted...

Last edited:
Very tough but I would go for fit Fernando Torres. I believe he is a better goalscorer when fully fit

You only vote Drogba 'cause you support Chelsea.

Torres is better and younger.
Drogba will bang in more goals though.

Torres destroys Vidic, and Ferdinand every time he plays them. Apparently they're some of the best CB's in the world, so... TORRES

22 goals in 32 games when not fully fit...

Drogba for his Premier League record but I hate how me plays football.

As for an all round striker, it has to be Torres for me.

Pretty ironic that on the poll, Drogba is red and Torres is blue :P

torres make defences look silly and is younger so 100% Torres

If Drogba didn't cheat his strength wouldn't half as useful as it was. When he gets overpowered he crumbles to win a foul, when he's stronger than the opponent he pushes them aside.

Simple answer too. Torres.

Chelsea fans will vote Drogba.
Liverpool fans will vote Torres.

And also - I think Man United fans can vouch for Torres whilst he makes Vidic look like a Sunday league defender.

P.S - Money says that when it looks like Drogba is going to lose the poll, and it WILL happen, then this thread will get closed/deleted...
ok lets clear this this up, hes hasnt destroyed every time. the first two times. they had him in their pocket...

yer ok torres destroys vidic but like i said drogba destroys arsenal!!! and if you are a football fan you will choose whoever you think is best not just because of the team he plays for.

both quality strikers and this may shock you but ive gotta say torres

A pity the poll is not public to see who the people have voted Drogba support.

I admire Drogba as a player, but has to be Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back