Drogba Or Torres

• Didier Drogba

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Fernando Torres

Votes: 52 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drogba simply because he is one of the only the only strikers that are able to do everything Finish, Header Free Kicks, Penalties, Hes pretty quick for his age considering hes like 31or 32 is it?

Even if he does score offside goals ;)

Last edited:
i really cant believe this is a landslide. what more does drogba have to do honestly??

Drogba - Scores, creates, and virtually always shows up in big games.

I swear Torres loses possession so much?

Torres is never fit. So Drogba gets my vote. He's **** hot.

Torres has pretty much becom injury prone now since his liverpoll campaign as rafa played him injured :P

Drogba is fast, strong, powerful, amazing scoring record, great target man and will destroy just about any defender if it's not Lucio.

Torres is faster, younger, scores great goals, dips in form a lot as i've seen this World Cup and has 20x a better attitude than Drogba.

Still, Drogba for me. The perfect striker, as long as you can put up with his annoying antics and stupid comments.

Tough one but Drogba edges it for me at the moment.

Drogba is fast, strong, powerful, amazing scoring record, great target man and will destroy just about any defender if it's not Lucio.

Torres is faster, younger, scores great goals, dips in form a lot as i've seen this World Cup and has 20x a better attitude than Drogba.

Still, Drogba for me. The perfect striker, as long as you can put up with his annoying antics and stupid comments.

To be fair, he was injured coming into it, and I'm not suprised to be honest.

Drogba dives more often, I forgot to say

But on current form, surely Liverpool fans can't say Torres. He's had a poor season, and a poor WC to top it off. Yes he's been unfit, but Drogba is better when both on there game.

But on current form, surely Liverpool fans can't say Torres. He's had a poor season, and a poor WC to top it off. Yes he's been unfit, but Drogba is better when both on there game.
22 goals in 32 games is a great record for last season oO)

Torres. Partly because he has that little x factor.

And partly to **** off CJACKO.

At the moment? Torres is injured. TBH, I'm surprised Drogba is still this good considering his age. But I have yet to see a 100% fit Torres play a full season. So for now I'm undecided.

Drogba wasn't that good either at the WC - he had a broken arm :S

Torres. Partly because he has that little x factor.

And partly to **** off CJACKO.

you will have to try harder that that GodCubed... Drogba does his talking for me mate.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Drogba wasn't that good either at the WC - he had a broken arm :S

but he did score a pretty decent header against brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back