Drogba Or Torres

• Didier Drogba

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Fernando Torres

Votes: 52 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trogba?? Must be lethal. Drogba's physical presence plus torres pace.

i like alot haha.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

But this is between Torres and Drogba ;)

yer my bad i shouldnt have bought that up.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Torres for me. He might be sissy but the number of goals he scored with average team built around him is testament to his quality.

And as far as Torres Vs Vidic and Rio debate, he played well in 4-1 and 2-0 wins, thats it. Every other match he was either Vida or Rio *****.

Drogba every time is Vida's ***** and lately Evans too:P

appart from the game at ur pad last season and the 2007 cup final lol.

If we completely disregard age and injury proneness, I would choose Torres. I just think he is the better striker on his day.

Besides, who wants a diving ****** in their team?

If we completely disregard age and injury proneness, I would choose Torres. I just think he is the better striker on his day.

The diving ****** that rapes Arsenal every single year? (K)

To be fair arsenal have there fair share of diving faggots already.:P

if you took note he has actually cut down in his diving because the chelsea fans started getting on his back like we did with arjen robben.

Just wondering who you are referring to?
Eduardo.
Most players are prone to a dive nowadays and i don't think arsenal are any different.:D
Good shout by JDY XD Eboue is a terrible diver, dirty and totally ****. XD

The difference is I don't want Eboue in my team. Read my original post.

Eduardo.
Most players are prone to a dive nowadays and i don't think arsenal are any different.:D

Isn't his deal to Shakhtar completed yet? If so, he isn't an Arsenal player.

Secondly, I wanted rid of him anyway. So do what I said to JDY.

Eduardo.
Good shout by JDY XD Eboue is a terrible diver, dirty and totally ****. XD

+ Fabregas and RVP

We'll just have to agree to disagree on these two. Haven't seen them dive personally.
rvp ive seen, cant say ive seen fab though. and to be honest when he is going down its normally because hes been horribly fouled

RVP just exaggerates his falls, Drogba does that alot too.

thing is torres is NOT always fit, and he's not a fair amount of the time, therefore i'd choose drogba.

my vote goes to drogba, why because the music in his video was better ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back